Lies

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 3

*living as a girl*

1 p.m.

I am standing in the locker room with nothing on, but a towel. All alone. Min fooled me. That took all of my clothes and left. I am definitely going to take revenge. I will make her suffer and cry like a . Blood is again running out of me. I can’t believe that girls have to live like this. I need to talk to Lady Soo Ae about this. I am so going to scold her for not informing me! Argh!

“Oi! Bloody-girl, you in there?”, I am hearing Jay’s voice calling for me from outside, “I am coming in! Cover yourself!”

What? Why is he here?! Boys are not allowed to enter the girls’ locker room! No freaking way! I am crouching in a corner and holding my breath. The cold floor underneath me is turning all red. Ok, enough… I can’t take this any longer. Suddenly I am tearing up and crying like a girl. No way! I am a boy, I am not to cry! What is this? My hormones are switching, right? What is happening to me?!

I’m hearing Jay silently stepping into the locker room. He is instantly noticing me due to me sobbing.

“Oi… take this.”, he is telling me and throwing some clothes to my feet, “It is your new sportswear. I am the class president… so I am in charge of taking care of my classmates.”

The class president my ! I don’t care what he is! I don’t give a about him at all. He is my enemy, nothing will ever change this.

“Change into these clothes for now… and here…”, he is again throwing something to my feet, “This will keep your clothes from soaking your blood. I got it from the nurse for you.”

I don’t want to pick it up. Looking at this package is making me feel uncomfortable as already. No way I am going to take this out! And… how the am I supposed to use this anyway?!

“Look, you have to hurry, alright? The next class is about to start soon.”, Jay is assessing and turning away, “I will wait for you outside. Don’t make me wait too long.”

He is then attempting to walk outside.

“Wait!”, I am shouting out of the blue, “I… I need your help…”

Maybe he knows how to use these girly-things. He has been so nice until now, I believe he would help me out. Jay is turning around and glancing at me with his cut brow lifted.

“Do… do you know how to use this?”, I am asking him and pointing at the package that he threw to my feet.

He is abruptly blushing, becoming all red in his face and turning away to look elsewhere.

“W… A…”, he is stuttering, “I am a boy! I don’t know!”

“Come on, dude! Didn’t the nurse tell you?”, I am assessing and wiping away my tears as I feel better again.

Jay is facing me again and looking at me with that shocked and slightly disgusted expression.

“Why the should she tell me?! I didn’t ask her either! You are a girl, how come you don’t know?!”, he is yelling at me, “Are you kidding me? Shoot, you are as stupid as GDragon.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter