Dirty Cash

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 3

*living as a girl*

10 a.m.

I can’t believe this. This is a joke, right? It has to be! I can’t be put into JYP, especially into the class where 2PM rules. No ing way!

“Go on. Knock on the door and walk in.”, the secretary is ordering and pushing me to the door, “I am pretty sure, that you will enjoy being in this class!”

Enjoying being in this class? No way! I am supposed to be in YG! I have always been in YG! YG is my family! I don’t want to go in there. Please dear Lord, wake me up from this terrible nightmare already. Please! The secretary is leaving, while showing me her thumbs up. , I won’t go in there.

Suddenly someone is bumping into me, again. Argh! I hate it! Does this happen a lot to girls?

“Are you ing blind?!”, I am yelling at the person unwillingly.

Wow, this is what a girl does. Uncontrollably shouting, when being angry. I should be careful with my foul language…

“Whohow, I am sorry… Chill, girl, chill...”, a person is apologizing with a freaking manly voice.

I am turning around and spotting Jay behind me. Oh, hell no! 2PM’s leader. He of all people bumps into me?! Should I punch him? No wait, I could kick his crotch!

“Are you okay?”, he is asking me in worry and checking up on me from top to toe.

Wait… is he really being kind to me, or is he just… after my body? Is he hitting on me? Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww! I… I want to cry! He is my worst enemy! I am a ing boy!

He is entering the class before me and keeping the door opened for me, waiting for me to step in too. The homeroom teacher is crossing his arms and tilting his head.

Jay bows to apologize and is taking place between his best friends Taecyeon and Chansung. They are whispering and probably chatting about me. Damn it, I became a girl and now 2PM is sharing their dirty thoughts about me. What did I do to deserve this?

“You are the new student, right?”, the homeroom teacher is assessing and pointing me to step closer.

I am doing as he wishes and standing still in front of the whole class. I remain silent.

“I am your homeroom teacher Park Joonhyung and these dorks are your classmates.”, he is informing me jokingly, “Please introduce yourself.”

I am bowing to him well-mannered and looking at my classmates. I know all of them already. 2PM, including Jay, Taecyeon, Chansung, Nichkhun, JunK., Wooyoung and Junho, and the other guys Kwon, Changmin, Seulong, Jinwoon and Rain. And of course there are the girls, Yeeun, Yubin, Hyerim, Hyunah, Sunye, Sohee, Sunmi, Feifei, Jia, Min and Suzy. With me there are now about 23 students in here. Ugh… I am a ing JYP-student.

“I am Lee Chaelin a student with scholarship.”, I am telling them and they are all backing off suddenly.

The only one smiling at me is Rain. Rain is Se7en’s best friend. I don’t know how they managed to become friends. I could never ever become friends with Jay. No ing way!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter