Sober

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 10

*the only girl*

6 a.m.

There are around 4 different phones ringing somewhere in the room, waking up at least Taecyeon, Nichkhun and me. I can hear them turning off their phones. Chansung is yawning loudly and also turning off the alarm. Ugh, I don’t want to get up already. I just need five more minutes… Just five more-

“Yah! CL!”, Taecyeon is shouting suddenly, “Turn off your ing alarm!”

I am opening my eyes in an instant. He has never cursed at me like this before. I am tapping my hands on the couch. Where is my phone? Maybe it fell to the ground…

“Yah! ing. Turn. It. Off!”, Taecyeon is scolding me once again, “If you won’t do it now, Imma gonna ing break it!”

Whoow, easy boy…
Okay, I gotta find it. Either I do as he wishes, or he might really break it in half. Or kill me. I am straightening myself, stretching before getting up. Jay is lying on the ground next to the couch, I nearly stepped on him. He is lying on his belly and his head is buried in his arms. Jay is groaning briefly. And there it is, my new smartphone I got from TOP, laying on the ground next to Jay’s feet. I am turning off the alarm and Taecyeon is sighing to it. Eddie has left the room while we were asleep. He is not around, maybe walked out through the dog flap already.
Well, now that I am all awake, I gotta get ready for school. I won’t miss classes just because of these dudes. Nope.

Chansung is also standing up and putting his hands on his temple, probably having a headache from all the booze he drank last night. He is glancing at me shortly, smiling and then leaving the room to wash up. He might wake up JunK and Wooyoung over there. Junho is still fast asleep. The chessboard is beneath his head. I hope his neck won’t be hurting too much when he wakes up. The position he is sleeping in seems very uncomfortable. Nichkhun is sitting up on the bed and looking at his phone. He is yawning too.

“Oh boy… Tiffany…”, he is sighing and texting someone.

“Everything alright?”, I am asking a little bit concerned.

He is nodding and stretching, putting aside his phone, and looking at me.

“Thanks for putting me to bed…”, he is thanking me and cleaning his throat, “But, wasn’t Jay lying next to me? Why is he on the floor?”

I am giving his leader a short glance. Jay is not getting up yet. I am sure that he is going to have a hangover. But he will be fine.

“Well, he was really drunk last night. He woke up and talked some gibberish stuff before he fell asleep next to me. I think he fell to the ground during the night…”, I am noticing.

Nichkhun is smiling and pointing towards his friend: “You should give him a chance.”

I am shrugging with my shoulders.
Chance? I would like to, but how? Actually, I am a boy, so it is just unfair if I did… I can’t do this. I don’t want to hurt his feelings. Days ago, I would have used this opportunity to destroy 2PM’s leader, but I fell in love with him. Now, I can’t even think of hurting him anymore. None of them. I can’t hurt these boys. They are good people. My friends…

Junho is slowly waking up, coughing before opening his eyes and looking into the room all confused.

“What? Where am I?”, he is asking us, “How did I get here?”

“We are at Taec’s place.”, Nichkhun is ordering, “Wash up, you’ll be okay then.”

Junho is nodding and getting up, grabbing his neck, and hissing. I knew it! His neck is all stiff. He is strolling into the restroom. We can hear the boys laughing over there. I see, so JunK and Wooyoung are also awake now. Nichkhun is getting up and walking up to Jay. He is trying to wake up their leader.

“Come on, wake up.”, he is calling out for Jay and shaking him gently, “Come on, Jay! We gotta go to school!”

Jay is blinking several times but insisting on continuing to sleep.

“Okay, I will CL to school then.”, Nichkhun is saying and kicking Jay’s leg once.

Is he really trying to wake him up by using me as a decoy? How lame is that?!

The others are entering the room, they have changed into fresh clothes and are gathering around Jay now.

“Yo! Jay won’t wake up easily.”, Taecyeon is informing everyone, “He never does. Let’s just leave him here.”

Really? When he drank with me the other night, he was alright the next morning, even though he slept only a few hours. He was totally sober.

“Are you guys okay?”, I am asking them, “You sure about going to school today?”

Wooyoung is shaking his head. He seems very wasted. Like seriously, he needs more rest. Junho is yawning again and again and leaning on JunK. They both would rather take another round of sleep. I am positive! Taecyeon and Chansung are lifting Jay and putting him onto Taecyeon’s bed. To be honest, they look pretty much ed up. All of them. If our homeroom teacher won’t scold us today, then he will be titled as the nicest teacher that I have ever known.
Well, at least no one is reeking of alcohol anymore.

“Are you going to change?”, Nichkhun is asking me and grabbing his stuff.

I am shaking my head, negating his question. I mean, I did not bring any clothes of mine, so…

“You can wear some of Jay’s clothes!”, Taecyeon is telling me, “Or anything that might fit you in the closet over there.”

Just like Taeyang and I used to do, 2PM is also keeping stuff from each other for occasions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter