Zutter

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 10

*scolded as a girl*

1:30 p.m.

We are all waiting in front of the office. The three headmasters are calling in one of us at a time. 2PM is standing in one corner, while Big Bang is across them. Bom is still treating TOP’s bruised cheek. She keeps him calm. THANK GOD. And Minji is hugging her boyfriend, through his hair and caressing his back. Taeyang has crossed his arms, while leaning against the wall. His eyes are closed. I wonder what he is thinking of. Seungri is sitting on the floor, his face is buried in his arms. My boys are so exhausted. I am so sorry about what happened. Just because of me… Because I can’t say that actually I am Jiyong. Damn it. I am such a sissy.
Taecyeon and Chansung are watching something on their phones and laughing. They don’t seem very affected at all. Junho is also sitting on the floor and looking up to JunK, whom he is speaking to. Wooyoung is staring at my boys. He is furious. Jay is sitting next to Junho, one of his legs is stretched and the other he pulled to his body. His head is lowered, I can’t see his face.

“Let’s not fall in love”

These were the last words he said to me. I wonder if we are going to cut our connection for real. Is he going to avoid me now, or act like a normal friend? Is he going to suppress his feelings towards me? Do I really want this to happen?

“Do you really think we are being expelled from the academy?”, Seungri is asking Taeyang.

I am sure that they are all concerned about it. Damn… My father would definitely punish me. But well, as I am an orphan, there is no need for me to be stressed out about this matter, right? I have no parents anyway. Everything is cool.
Taeyang is shrugging.

Right now, it is Nichkhun’s turn. Actually, he is innocent. He only tried to stop his friends, but he did not mention it back at the courtyard when the headmasters called out our names. He rather sticks to 2PM, than pleading innocent. What a loyal guy.

“CL, come here.”, TOP is ordering and waying with his hand, “Stay away from these bastards.”

Bom is pulling his arm and shaking her head. She doesn’t want him to talk like this. Oh girl, you really got the wrong boy if you wanted someone neat. Taeyang is opening his eyes and looking at me. They are waiting for me to move my already. I do as they wish.

“I am sorry guys…”, I am apologizing to them, “I didn’t want this to happen…”

Seungri is looking up to me, reaching out for Taeyang’s arm and slowly getting up.

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault… Jay is the one who started it.”, Seungri is countering and frowning at the leader of 2PM.

Jay is lifting his head and looking at us. Junho is following his gaze and JunK is also turning around to face Seungri.

“TOP was the one provoking us.”, JunK is saying.

“Shut the up-“, TOP is cussing at him right away.

“Babe… no…”, Bom is trying to calm him down and grabbing his arms, pushing him back.

Taeyang is straightening himself and tilting his head. His arms are no longer crossed. He is silently standing there and following the passive-aggressive conversation between these two.

“Leave alone CL then.”, Seungri is ordering, “You already know that she is one of us. It doesn’t matter if she is your classmate.”

Taecyeon is putting away his phone and joining their talks.

“Yah! CL likes our leader. What the hell is wrong with you guys?”, he is arguing, “You are all somewhat having a relationship or affair with someone, so what’s the problem with them?”

Chansung is nodding to his friend’s words.
He is right. TOP is dating Bom and Daesung is dating Minji, so what if I-

“Cut it, Taec.”, Jay is standing up and patting his best friend’s shoulder, “Between me and her… there is nothing.”

“But-“, Taec is about to outargue him.

“It was just a onetime fling.”, Jay is cutting his words, “Nothing worth fighting for.”

Ouch. Really? Is this how he thinks of us now? So, I really was just a toy to him. How… how could I fall for his lies?

“You ing bastard!”, TOP is yelling at him, “You motherer!”

“Hold it TOP!”, Taecyeon is threatening him, “You don’t wanna get beaten again, do you?”

Taeyang is taking one step towards Jay. He is angry. Angry, because of what Jay just said. Daesung is telling Minji to take Bom back to the classroom. , I see where this is going… The girls are hesitating but then walking away. Bom is looking over her shoulder once or twice. She is worried about her short-tempered boyfriend.
Damn, we don’t need another fight right now.
Please…
Right before the next escalation the door to the office shuts open and Nichkhun is stepping outside. He is smiling at us and closing the door behind him.

“Well… I have good news and bad news.”, he is informing us and scratching his neck, “My parents just talked to Mr. Park Jinyoung on the phone and asked for an education camp for the ones who broke the rules, instead of getting expelled…”

What? An education camp?
I mean, at least we can stay at the academy…

Jay is squinting his eyes a little as he is giving his friend a questionable look. Chansung is lifting his brows and asking his friend about who the next one is to enter the office.

“Nah. You guys don’t have to see the headmasters.”, Nichkhun is saying and smiling again, “They already called every parent and told each and every single one of them about what happened. Our parents agreed on the education camp. I just sat there and listened to their conversation.”

Our parents? So… they called Lady Soo Ae?
!

“Ah, before I forget it… TOP, they couldn’t contact your father… So you might tell him on your own.”, Nichkhun is telling my friend and then looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter