Fxxk It

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 10

*confused as a girl*

6:30 p.m.

The car is stopping in front of the school-building. The whole drive has been very awkward. Taeyang stared out of the window the whole time and I could not look at him after the accidental kiss. My face is all red now. I am sure of it. Goddamn it! How could this happen to us? I am gulping as his chauffeur is opening the door for my best friend and waiting for us both to exit the limousine. Taeyang is leaving the vehicle very fast, and I am not able to get up, gulping with my hands shaking in my lap.

“Miss?”, the chauffeur is calling for me and bending slightly.

He is looking at me with a gentle smile. I am nodding nervously and stepping out. ! What do I do now? How could this happen to us? He is my best friend… A kiss? With Taeyang? A ING KISS?!

The chauffeur is giving us our luggage, bidding farewell, and driving off. Taeyang is scratching his occiput. I am glancing at him quickly and gulping again. He is turning around and looking at me. I am also facing him. My heartbeat is rising. I am becoming nervous. ! !

“Uhm…”, we are saying at the same time.

Taeyang is escaping my eyes immediately. So am I.  Damn, what are we doing? He…

“Yah… let’s just pretend it never happened…”, he is saying silently and blushing a little, “It… it was an accident…”

I am nodding. Yeah, it is probably the best if we do so.

“Let’s not tell the others about it… okay?”, I am adding and smiling, while bumping my fist on his arm.

The last thing I need is my boys talking about us or mocking us about this. Taeyang is looking straight into my eyes, for a moment making my heart skip a beat, and then nodding determined. I am pulling my fist back and turning away. I am clenching my chest. ! What is wrong with me?! My heart… it is pounding like crazy. Am I falling for my best friend? I like Jay… I like Dara… I can’t be liking Taeyang too! No way! What the hell?! Am I crazy? Seriously, what the ?!

After a few minutes of silence Seungri and Daesung are finally arriving. They are bro-hugging my best friend and looking at me as if they were once again realizing that it’s me. I am shaking my hands in the air and Seungri is grabbing my arm.

“You are pretty cute like this, you know?”, he is telling me and smiling to both his ears, “Never would I have imagined a girl being our leader!”

“Yah, let her go!”, Daesung is commanding and pulling him away from me, “Don’t you dare pushing yourself op on him… I mean her… ugh!”

Taeyang is lowering his gaze, while the other two are quarrelling over nothing.

“Where is TOP?”, I am asking my boys, looking around and noticing 2PM at the other side of the street.

They have gathered over there but their leader is not with them.

“Maybe his father has beaten him again…”, Daesung is assuming worried, “I hope he is alright…”

I hope it is not the case. He should not suffer like that… He really needs to escape from home. Seungri is dialing TOP’s number and putting his phone on speaker, so we all could hear him if he only were to pick up. But he does not.

“Stop calling me!”, we are hearing his voice shouting from across the street.

He is here. He is fine. No additional bruises, nor injuries. He is walking towards us and smiling happily, while throwing away the cigarette.

“Don’t worry, he fell asleep drunk today.”, TOP is adding and hugging with all of us, including me, “I won’t see him for two entire weeks. I don’t give a about what he will be thinking of me, while I am gone. I did not leave a note or anything about this camp.”

“But isn’t your father going to terrorize the school then?”, I am asking him.

TOP is smiling mischievously and shrugging. Well, at least he will be safe for two weeks.

 

7 p.m.

The bus that will take us to the education camp has arrived. We are still standing in the cold waiting for an adult to guide us. Our teachers did not come, instead someone called Psy is picking us up. He made us stand in a single row with 2PM. TOP and Taecyeon are standing side by side, connecting Big Bang and 2PM. It’s for the better like this. They get along somewhat. But… Jay is still not here. Is he bailing out on this?

“Listen up you little punks! I am in charge of you rebels for the next two weeks.”, he is informing us and walking the row up and down with his hands clasped behind his back, “The drive to the camp will take about 4 hours, so feel free to sleep or play games in the bus. I am not going to tolerate any wrongdoings. If you do me dirty, Imma punish you all. One for all, all for one.”

Wait is he telling us that even if one of us does something wrong everyone will be punished? He cannot be for real, right? What is he? A Psy-chopath?!

“Get in the bus now. I don’t know about you guys, but I am freezing.”, Psy is adding and indicating us to enter the vehicle.

As we are entering, he is grabbing my arm and holding me back.

“Miss, you may wait outside.”, he is commanding and making way for all the boys.

TOP and Taeyang are looking at us, but PSY is telling them to move on. I am standing next to our educator and waiting for something to happen. After everyone has finally got in, he is lifting his hand and offering me to enter.

“You may have to take care of yourself among all these young boys.”, he is warning me and shaking his head, “How could a beautiful girl like you end up in a situation like this?”

“She is alright.”, someone is interrupting him, pushing me aside and entering the bus.

Jay?

I am quickly stepping inside the bus and ignoring our educator. Who is he to tell me to be careful? Like hell I’m listening to his words. Nah!

“Hey, CL! Come here!”, Seungri is calling for me and waving with his arms.

My boys are sitting in the far back and 2PM is in the front middle. Taecyeon is sitting next to Chansung, JunK is next to Junho and Wooyoung next to Nichkhun. Jay is putting his luggage into the cab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter