Last Dance

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 10

*breaking someone's heart as a girl*

9:20 p.m.

Jay is crossing his arms and lifting his chin. His cut brow is raised. Junho and Chansung are exchanging glances and stepping back. They are shocked to hearing that. I am shaking my head and gulping. I feel so bad about it already. Taeyang is briefly looking at me and putting his hands into his pockets. The leader of 2PM is glancing from my best friend to me.

“Is that true?”, Jay is asking me with a dark expression, he is biting his lower lip.

I am not able to give him an answer. My lips are like glued together. I can’t bring the words over them. Instead, I am tearing up as I stand in front of Jay. I am shaking in fear over losing him. Losing him? Am I already so much into that guy? . My heart is breaking, seeing him feeling betrayed like this. Why did Taeyang say it like that? GODDAMN! It was an accident! Just ing say it!

“Tell me if it is true!”, he is yelling at me and grabbing my shoulders tightly, drilling his fingers into hem, “ing say something!”

It hurts badly. Taeyang is stepping in and pushing away Jay all furiously, making him fall to the ground. My best friend is staying between him and I and frowning at 2PM’s leader. His fists are clenched, ready to blow a punch if they were to start a fight. Chansung and Junho are helping Jay back up on his feet. Jay is dusting off his pants and nodding with a pissed smirk. Yeah, he is angry. I am stepping forward and reaching my hand out for him, but he is slapping it harshly.

Ouch! The back of my hand hurts terribly, but I guess it is not to compare to the feels of Jay right now. I am so sorry… I can’t even tell him that it was an accident and that I am sorry about it from the deepest of my heart… What is wrong with me? Maybe… this is the time to end it all here…

“Yah! You punks! Get in the bus now!”, Psy is commanding and waving his hand, “We are taking off! Come on!”

Jay’s nostrils are tense. He has locked his eyes on me. I can see my own reflection in them becoming all blurry, as his eyes are tearing up. He is instantly turning away. I broke his heart.

“Tsk. It’s really dusty out here…”, he is saying, wiping his eyes and clearing his throat, “Let’s go.”

He is then going away, signaling his two friends to follow, and entering the bus. Psy is patting the back of the boys. Chansung is glancing back at me briefly and shaking his head in disappointment, as he is getting in the vehicle. Taeyang is grabbing my wrist and dragging me inside. Taecyeon is looking at us with a confused expression while Chansung is sighing next to him. Taecyeon is glancing at Taeyang’s hand wrapped around my wrist and then turning towards Chansung, perhaps asking him what the hell happened outside, while he went in. We are passing their seats. Jay has taken seat already and put on his headphones. He is avoiding my appearance and looking outside the window with his arms crossed. I can’t take my eyes from him as we walk to the far back, where the others are waiting for us. TOP has fallen asleep already. Daesung is texting with his girlfriend I believe. Seungri is sliding to the next seat and offering me to sit next to him. I am nodding and accepting. Taeyang is letting go and taking place next to TOP.

“Are you alright G- CL?”, Seungri is asking me and looking at me all worried.

I am nodding and faking a smile, before lowering my gaze and staring to my hand. It is still burning from the slap earlier.
But the pain in my heart is bigger.

 

11:30 p.m.

The drive took longer than expected but we have finally arrived at the education camp. Psy is exiting the bus and waiting for all of us to get out. We are waiting for 2PM to leave first, because they are in the middle front. After they have left, my friends are grabbing their bags, I have to walk up to Jay’s seat where Taecyeon put my bag into the cabins above, and one by one we are also leaving the vehicle. The air is cold, and it is pretty dark outside. We are tired and worn out. Some physically and some mentally.

“Welcome to P-Nation!”, Psy is welcoming us and showing us the big gate, which is made of iron and high as , so that no one could ever escape, “Let me show you the Punishment-Nation!”

What the hell? Punishment-Nation? What is this place? The area is circled with a wire fence and trees. ‘The is this place?? There is also a weird smell in the air. I don’t even know what it is, but it is disgusting! YUCK!

“Don’t worry it sound scarier than it actually is.”, Psy is informing us and snapping his fingers, “I know you are all tired. But before you all go to bed, I must tell you that you will have to clean up this place tomorrow morning! There will be other duties for you to complete.”

What? Clean up my ! I won’t touch anything! No way I am cleaning stuff for anyone! I am not a ing servant! I am Jiyo-… I am not. I am an orphan…

Everyone is cussing and cursing. None of the boys is even interested in doing this.

“Since I was informed by your headmasters that you are two groups of students form the departments YG and JYP I am going to mix you guys into two new teams.”, our educator is adding, while the gate is being opened slowly, “You will be working in these teams for two weeks. For every duty you can earn 1 point. The group with the most points at the end of the fourteen days will be rewarded.”

“What about the losing group?”, JunK is asking all curious.

Psy is laughing hilariously and rubbing his hands.

“There is no reward for the losing team.”, he is saying, smiling and adding, “But well, depending on the number of points, you will be either kept in K.P.O.P.-Academy or kicked out. Both teams need at least 10 points.”

What?! What is this bull?! They are forcing us to do stuff by threatening us? Is this even legal? I am pretty sure it is not! But then again, I guess that is the purpose of an education camp… Goddamn, how did I get to such a situation? Ugh.

“What is the reward?”, Seungri is being nosy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter