Let’s Not Fall In Love

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 10

*in the middle as a girl*

12:15 p.m.

“…our leader.”
My heart drops as I hear him saying these words. I am staring at Jay all in shock.

“What?”, Jay is asking TOP a little confused, “Your leader?”

TOP is still holding onto my arm. I am putting my palm onto his and sliding it down to my wrist. I am stepping back, turning around, and staying back-to-back with TOP. Facing my boys now. I am hiding from Jay. I am scared. Scared of what is to come.
Why would TOP tell on me like this? I should be the one to clear things up. I should be-

“Yeah! She is our leader now.”, TOP is telling him, “GDragon might have run away, but she is here to stay with us and keep him informed about what is going on. She is the only one, who is still in contact with our leader. So, until GDragon comes back, she is the one to lead us on! Stay the away from her.”

Jay is crossing his arms and lifting his chin, looking at TOP a little bit annoyed. Some of the other students gather around us, watching us and whispering.
My boys are looking at me. Taeyang still seems hurt. I miss my best friend and I don’t even know what to apologize about anymore. Is he hurt because I am a girl? But I can’t simply undo this curse. Is he mad because I like Jay? What if I did? Does it make a difference if I liked Jay as CL or GD? Maybe I would have liked Jay if I didn’t fight him back then… This is me after all, right? It’s not like I chose this way… I…

“Yeah, she ain’t staying for to long anyway, so you better stay away from her.”, Taeyang is stepping up and standing still next to me, briefly glancing at me, whilst my eyes are glued to the ground.

He is putting his hand on my shoulder. I am still hiding behind TOP, back to back. Daesung and Seungri are approaching us too. They are all standing in front of Jay as if they were to protect me from a villain.

“Tsk.”, Jay is frowning.

2PM is also stepping closer. Yeah, I can sense the tension in the air. If anyone says anything wrong a fight which is due already is going to happen. Definitely.

“Hey!”, Dara is squeezing herself through the crowd of students, “What is going on here?”

Minji and Bom followed her. Bom is looking at TOP, who is still holding onto my wrist. As soon as TOP notices her glance, he is letting go. Minji is nodding towards her boyfriend, just to make clear if everything is okay. Their communication without words is amazing. Daesung smiles back and signaling her to keep herself out of this.

“You guys are not going to fight again, are you?”, Se7en is butting in now, “You’ll get expelled for sure this time.”

Rain is agreeing to his words. Of Corse, duh. They are always backing each other. I wonder if…

“Oi! Let her decide whether she wants me to stay away from her or not.”, Jay is ordering my boys.

“Yeah! She likes Jay, right? Why would that be a problem to you guys? She still can be your “leader” until your beloved GDragon returns.”, Taecyeon is assuming, “Don’t make her suffer just because she is here to keep your run-away friend updated. She is our classmate and friend. Afterall we won’t let you guys order her as you wish!”

TOP is cracking his knuckles, signaling 2PM to back off. I am turning around and bumping my forehead into TOP’s back. Damn, he is huge. I am peeking to Jay. He is staring at TOP with an aggressive look.
I am glancing to my boys. Taeyang is grinding his teeth and tilting his head. Seungri is clenching his fists. Daesung has crossed his arms. 2PM is also getting ready to fight. Chansung is rotating his right arm with a clenched fist. Wooyoung and JunK are cracking their knuckles too. Taecyeon is spitting to the ground, while Nichkhun is looking from one of his friends to the other. Junho has put his hands into his pockets. He is waiting for the first punch.

“ off, Jay.”, TOP is cussing and spitting to the ground, right before Jay’s feet.

… I don’t want them to fight. I like all of them. They are my friends. Big Bang and 2PM. They are all dear to me. I don’t want anyone to get injured because of me.

Jay is clicking with his tongue and the corner of his lips, rolling his eyes. Then he is turning away.

“I really don’t want to be the reason why-“, I am about to calm them down, but Jay is suddenly turning around and throwing a punch right into TOP’s face.

“Ugh!”, TOP is stumbling aside, sighing and immediately wiping the corner of his mouth.

Someone is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter