Come Be My Lady

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 12

*offered intimacy as a girl*

9 p.m.

Taec is on top of me. Kissing me tenderly. I can’t escape his grips, nor can I push him off. His lips taste so good, but there is a tiny problem. HE IS NOT JAY!

As he is just about to push in his tongue again, the door to our room is opened widely and our educator is stepping inside. Taecyeon is instantly getting off me and sitting up on his bed. I am breathing heavily and needing a minute to come back to my senses. My head is spinning and my heart racing like hell. GODDAMN IT! Taecyeon ed up my mind! !

“WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?!”, Psy is yelling at us, and I am pushing up myself to a sitting position.

The educator is glancing at me. He seems shocked, angry and embarrassed at the same time to my sight. My hair is still a little wet, as I have just stepped out of the shower half an hour ago. Then Psy is looking down on my chest and on my bare legs. ! He is blushing and turning around to look elsewhere. I am covering my s and crossing my legs, as I am not wearing a bra, only a loose tank top and super short shorts. ! Taecyeon is fidgeting nervously and Psy is clearing his throat. His back is still turned at us.

“Ahem… So? Who will explain?!”, he is questioning us and crossing his arms with a furious hiss.

Taecyeon is gulping and looking at me from the corners of his eyes. I am lifting my brow and shaking my head in silence. NO ING WAY WILL I BE THE ONE EXPLAINING! He came all over me. He should explain, right? Tsk. I am grabbing his blanket and covering myself and then turning away on his bed. My tanned roommate is finally getting up and his lips nervously.

“Sir… we- It was just a slip…”, he is stuttering and clearing his throat to continue, “She is innocent… I could not control my urges… when I saw her like this...”

Psy is shaking his head and waving his middle and index finger, indicating that Taecyeon should approach him. My tall friend does so, and the educator is suddenly grabbing tight his ear and dragging him out of the room. With a loud ‘BANG’ he is shutting the door behind him and leaving me all alone. I am falling back on Taecyeon’s bed and closing my eyes. I am holding tight the blanket and I can’t help but inhale the smell of it. Ah . It smells just like him. Taecyeon has such a nice scent… Wait what? NO! No, the only one smelling good is Jay! Should be Jay! AAAAHH!

Well at least, Psy did not investigate our room.

 

10 p.m.

Man, I was just about to fall asleep on Taecyeon’s bed. Suddenly Psy is entering the room, and I am sitting up in a flash. The blanket is falling off me. , now what?! Can’t I have a ing break?! Seriously, why is everyone pissing me off? I am gulping and looking him straight in the eyes. I don’t give a about covering myself. He should shut his eyes.

“You have a new roommate.”, the educator is informing me and clapping his hands.

Right after his second clap, Jessi is stepping inside the room. TAECYEON and MY room! She is smiling all over her face and approaching me with hopping steps. OH, HELL ING NO! This must be a joke, right? Where are the cameras? In the left or right corner of this room? HAHA! They got me! Right? RIGHT?!

“Chaelinnie! We are roommates now!”, she is shrieking happily and wrapping her arms around me, “We are going to have so much fun!”

Her huge s are suffocating me! I don’t know where to touch her to push her back! Damn it! AAAH!
I can see over her shoulders and Psy is nodding in satisfaction to the sight of two girls hugging and getting along well. At least, that is what his expression is telling me. Damn it! He is turning around and leaving the room.

Jessi is finally letting go and I am able to take a breath. She is looking at me with an amused expression and over her own full lips seductively.

“So, how did it go last night?”, she is suddenly asking me and sitting on Taecyeon’s bed with her legs spread wide open, “Did you do it in the washing room? Or did you leave to somewhere else to do it?”

Excuse me, did I just hear right?! WHAT THE ?! Why is she asking me this right now? AH! Why is she my roommate?! AND WHY THE IS SHE SITTING LIKE THIS IN FRONT OF ME?!
Oh, wait! I know!

I am jumping up and returning to my bed, grabbing my phone that I put on charge and immediately calling Jay. He needs to help me. He ing has to get his here.

“Are you calling him?”, Jessi is asking me and leaning back on the bed.

She is lifting her knees and burying her feet under the sheets. I can see right between her legs, which is covered by her shorts. Her thighs are shiny and look great to grab and… AH! STOP IT! I am shaking my head and looking away. Jessi is also grabbing her phone and swiping the display. Every time she does, her long- fingernails make this clicking sound. It is annoying as , but oh well. My phone is still tooting, and Jay is not picking up.

“Chaelinnie, did Psy catch you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter