Bringing You Love

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 11

*tricked by a girl*

2 p.m.

We are sitting in the canteen, eating our meals. We were made to sit with our representative teams on the same bench and thanks to the earlier escalation there is this awkwardness in the air. Across us the other team has taken place. They are noticing the weirdness among us, but no one dares to ask anything about it. Taecyeon and Jay are sitting far from each other, which is very suspicious. Our order of sitting goes like this: Taecyeon, Chansung, Taeyang, TOP, I and Jay, while the other team is sitting like this: Nichkhun, Junho, JunK, Wooyoung, Daesung and Seungri. So, Jay sitting across Seungri is definitely another weird thing right now, but well… the entire situation with us being stuck in this camp is stupid anyway.

Then there is another thing that is bothering me like .

J.E.S.S.I.

This girl is sitting two rows away from our table and is constantly staring at me the entire time. She is giggling now and then, her lips, and winking at me. Is she ing flirting with me from this distance? I can’t help but keep catching myself looking back at her. Her beautiful full lips and perfect upper body. Upper body? I mean HUGE s. ! She is not driving me crazy because she is hot, but because I feel envious of her. Why is she perfect while I am a potato? I am briefly glancing at Jay next to me and can’t help but think of their relationship. Whatever it is that they had… SHE ING TOOK A SHOWER WITH HIM!

“Oi… are you alright?”, Jay is asking me with a lifted brow and tilting his head, “Don’t take her words seriously… She is just messing around.”

I am sighing. Is she really just messing with me?

8 p.m.

Taecyeon and I were finally back in our room, we have taken showers and changed into clean pajamas. The entire day has been a pain in the . We cleaned up places and things we have never seen before. Jay and Taecyeon avoided each other the entire time. My boys kept their distance as well.

“I will bring our clothes to the washroom…”, I am informing my roommate and grabbing the dirty laundries one by one.

Taecyeon remains silent on his bed. Is he asleep already? To be honest, I felt angry with him because of what he had done to me… but now that I am seeing him like this, I feel sorry for him. The bright and playful boy is replaced by a sad and silent one. Still, I don’t feel like forgiving him yet… I just hope that he handles things with Jay soon.

I am leaving our room with careful steps.

8:30 p.m.

I am filling the washing machine with our dirty laundries. It is not just Taecyeon’s and mine, but both our teams’ clothes that I have collected on my way to the washroom. Today I am in charge of it, while the others can rest in their rooms.
As I am putting powder into the washing drum, I can hear steps approaching the place where I am in.

“Oh! Chaelin!”, I am hearing her voice.

Of course, it is Jessi. WHO THE ELSE WOULD COME HERE RIGHT IN THIS HOUR OF THE EVENING?

I am stepping aside so that she could get to another washing machine. She is smiling thankfully and filling up her teams’ clothes into the drum.

“What a sweet coincidence, right?”, she is saying and then shutting the lid with a loud bang.

Coincidence my . She is hopping onto the machine and pushing the start button.

“You know what I like about you?”, she is suddenly asking me and pursing her lips, “You are able to change Jay in a good way.”

Changing Jay? I am leaning on the wall and waiting for her to continue.

“Jay and I met in the US when he visited his parents during summer break before they moved back to Korea altogether to stay with Jay until he became eighteen.”, she is adding to the conversation, “I was his first ever girlfriend he had lost his ity to.”

I see. So, they were indeed a couple. I am listening to her voice and the sounds of the washing machines in the background.

“We’ve done it once and it was bad.”, she is admitting with a laugh, “But we did not last for too long since after the summer break he had to get back to Korea. Long-distance-relationships are nothing for the both of us.”

I am nodding to her words, even if I cannot believe that their first time was bad. I mean… Jay was amazing the other night we ed. Like, seriously… thinking of it makes me blush again. AHHH! STOP IT! She will notice!

Jessi is giggling and closing her eyes, while the machine is vibrating beneath her. Wait? What is she doing?!
I am covering my eyes instantly and gulping. Then I am hearing her laugh at me all frantically.

“Don’t worry I’m not that desperate to do it right here in front of you.”, she is saying and hopping off.

I am carefully peeking through my fingers and then sighing in relief.

“So, Chaelin… Since when is Jay into you?”, she is asking curiously and grabbing my arm, “Has he given you a cute nickname yet?”

Since when? No ing clue, mam. Nickname? Cute? All I can think about is… ‘Bloody-girl’. What a ing stupid nickname. Why does he keep calling me like this?
I am shaking my head. I don’t want Jessi to know about it.

“Didn’t he like call you something different earlier?”, she is addressing and pursing her lips in deep thoughts, “Ah! Bloody-girl! He said that!”

She is then laughing again. Is she mocking me? If yes, I am not going to hold back. I can fight off girls now.

“Does he call you like that because he took your ity?!”, she is shrieking out of the blue and covering her blushed face, “OMMO!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter