A Good Man

From Dragons to Unicorns (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Day 11

*shy girl*

1:40 a.m.

I am clearing my throat and straightening myself. Taecyeon is putting his phone into his pocket, the towel from his head to his shoulders and his hands on his waist. His hair is still not dry yet. I am briefly glancing at his upper body and quickly lowering my gaze. ! I should not be staring!

Taecyeon is then bowing down to me and looking straight into my eyes. His face is so close to mine, like I can smell his lotion. I am blushing. , he smells so good! He is handsome. Very handsome. DAMN IT! My heartbeat it is racing. Maybe he is not the best option to share a room with… DAMN!

“Wanna kiss me?”, he is asking suddenly and his expression changes too.

AAAAAH! No?! No, I don’t wanna kiss him! No way! He… He is Taec, my buddy. AND he is Jay’s best friend. No way! Nah!

As he is approaching my face, I am clenching my chest with both my hands and closing my eyes firmly. I am lowering my head to escape what ever he has planned to do. I really don’t want to be kissed by him. It would be the biggest betrayal!

“Huff”, he is blowing into my face, shaking his head, and adding with a hilarious laugh, “Just kidding, you dummy!”

I am smelling his fresh minty breath. Waterdrops of his hair dripped on my face. DAMN IT BOY! That’s not even funny! ARGH! What kind of person does this?! Seriously, I want to slap him for that!
He is laughing his off, patting my shoulder all amused and then stepping back.

“I really like you, but I only see you as a friend!”, he is admitting with a bright grin, “I am not attracted to you, so don’t worry.”

“Idiot!”, I am yelling at him, wiping my face with my sleeve and standing up, “Don’t mess with me!”

He keeps laughing and then walking away, jumping on his own bed, and covering himself with the sheets.

“Go, take a shower before it gets too late.”, he is commanding and focusing on his phone.

Tsk. Idiot!
I am grabbing my bathrobe, clean clothes, and toiletries, before leaving for the shower. I am locking the door of course. I don’t need me a boy entering the showers while I am all in there. Nah!
Stupid .
I am undressing and noticing the kiss mark on my neck in the mirror. I am carefully touching it and sighing. Damn it, I really slept with Jay. As a girl I am no longer a … . Does this still apply when I become a boy? This is going to me up, when I turn back into Jiyong. People around me will be mad, or disgusted… What about Jay? I need to tell him… Or I might simply vanish from his life when I turn back. He will never ever find Chaelin. But… he will be brokenhearted… Ugh… I am covering the kiss mark with my palm and stepping into the shower, turning the tap and pouring the ice-cold water down my body. I ing hate the cold, but I need this right now. My mind must become clear.

 

2 a.m.

I have stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I have put on my pajamas and covered my hair with my towel. I am putting some lotions on my face and brushing my teeth. After I am all done, I am also taking a piss, so I don’t have to get up again. I am washing my hands and finally leaving the restroom.
Taecyeon has already fallen asleep. I am walking up to him and putting his phone onto the small bedside table. He is snoring silently. Such an idiot. Yet he has a special charm, which keeps me from being mad at him for long. I can’t hold myself from staring at his abs. DAMN, he really is built great. I could never become like this. I mean this buff… I don’t know if it would suit me anyway. I am shaking my head and covering him well. Stupid boy.
As I am about to walk back to my bed, Taecyeon’s phone is buzzing. I am turning around and glancing at it. ! He has no locked screen. Who does not put a key for his phone?! Taecyeon is fast asleep. Should I? ARGH! The angel is trying to fight off the devil on my shoulder, but it unfortunately has to accept the fact that the devil is winning this time. !
I am picking up his phone and opening the text message all curiously. It is from Jay.

“Oi Taec, I just can’t sleep knowing that you are sharing the room with her. I know we have already talked it all out, but I know how you feel about her… You know that she likes me. Don’t ya think this is your opportunity, it ain’t! So, please stay away from her. Don’t you ing dare!”

What does this mean?
I am changing the settings of the message to unread and scrolling up to some older messages.

“Yo Jay, it’s just a misunderstanding. They did not really kiss. It happened in the car in a sharp turn. Only a little peck, no worries bruh! She is innocent in this matter.”

“Ok.”

“If you keep staying mad at her because of something so stupid, Imma give it a try. >:D”

“Taec, you would never dare.”

“Don’t test me, bruh! ;P”

So, he told him about what had really happened. I am putting down his phone and looking at Taecyeon. How does he really feel about me? Is it not just on a friendly basis? Maybe he really wanted to kiss me earlier… Oh no, please not! I don’t need more boys to fall for me. I am alright with it only being Jay. Wait what? Only Jay? ARGH! No! I should be thinking of Dara, not Jay! But yeah, it is already too late for me to fight it all off… I like Jay as I have already admitted.
I am getting into my bed and covering myself. I am checking my own phone. 2 calls from Taeyang and 3 messages from 3 different people.

First one is sent by my best friend.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to stir up the situation. I’ll talk to Jay tomorrow.”

I believe that he is feeling sorry about it. Well, I don’t need to answer this one.

Second one is sent by Dara.

“Hey, I hope you are doing well with all the boys around you. If you need to talk to a girl once in a while, you can call me anytime!

Xoxo Sandara”

Aww, she is so thoughtful. I wish she noticed me when I was a boy. I will definitely call her, just to hear her voice and who knows, maybe she can help me find back to my roots of liking girls.

The last message is from Jay.

“Oi bloody-girl. I am sorry that I jumpe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter