His back.

You never know what you have until its gone.

Gikwang quickly ran into class aswell, a few minutes late. The teacher looked up and saw it was Gikwang he let him go only beacuse Gikwang was a good student. " Park ---- Im sorry, forgive me?" Gikwang mouthed to you across the room. " Of course, gikwangie." you mouthed back at him. You could never stay mad at him for some reason. 

" Ok Class, we have a new student today!" the teacher announced being all bright and happy. You rolled your eyes at him and in walked a familiar face. " Hello everyone, my name is Lee Jeongsuk." he waved then bowed to the class. Both you and gikwang's faces dropped.

You see, Lee Jeongsuk is your ex. You were all bright and happy until one day he broke up with you and ever since that day you have been a trouble kid.

Jeongsuk took the seat next to Gikwang, and winked at you when you looked at him.

That look of disgust, sadness, fear, despair and anger grew upon your face and gikwang could see it all. You got up and stormed towards Jeongsuk's seat, pulled him up by his collar and yelled out " WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE HERE!?" He replied " Baby, calm down." You couldn't take it anymore you slapped him, harder than you've ever slapped anyone before. His face was turning red. All the kids in the class were Oooohing and Ahhhhing. Jeongsuk was really angry too now, he lifted his fist to hit your face but just then Gikwang jumped in and grabbed him fist.

Gikwang punched Jeongsuk in the tummy first. Then Jeongsuk fisted him back in the face. Soon, a fight had started and it was all because of you. Minutes later, the 3 of you were called to the principal's office. The principal asked " So, what happened?" as he carefully eyed out each of you. Jeongsuk said that you had started it all and that he should expel you from the school forever.  You gave Jeongsuk the death stare and was ready to slap him anyday again.

" Sir, it was me" Gikwang quietly said. " WHAT?" Jeongsuk, You and the principal all said. " It was me who started the fight, it was me okay?" and he let out a sigh. " But, how Gikwang?" the principal asked. " I have my reasons" gikwang replied back to him unable to look into his eyes.

You knew Gikwang was a good lier, but this he was taking it too far. He couldn't possibly be blamed for your mistake or could he?

" Lee Gikwang, you are suspended then for 2 weeks" The principal announced.

The end of school bell went just as soon as the prinicpal said that. The three of you stood up and ran to your bags. The girls in your class were pointing fingers at you and one had attemped to trip you over. But Gikwang once again came to the rescue and took the girls into a corner and whispered something into their ears. The girls looked shocked and scared and ran away immedialtely.

You and Gikwang then started walking home. " Why did you take the blame?" You asked him. He didn't answer you and just kept walking, staring at the clouds. You realised that he needed time alone and left him to walk by himself. You walked home and opened the door with the special key that Gikwang had painted and engraved your name on. You sat in your room and cried without reason.

* I had to take the blame, i love her. What else could i have possibly done? I haven't told her yet, but if she's smart i guess she'll catch on soon. That look i saw on Park ----'s face when Jeongsuk came in, it was a look of pure disgust but i could still see that she loved him. And, that's what upset her. She couldn't control her own feelings. And that's what upsets me, why does she have to love Jeongsuk why can't she give me a chance?* Gikwang thought to himself.

The next morning you woke up and checked your phone.

You had recieved a text from Gikwang.  

 

" Park ----- meet me at the park infront of my house, i needa tell you something."

You jumped out of bed, quickly got ready and ran out of the house.

You reached the park and saw Gikwang swinging himself on the swings with an upset look on his face.. You walked up to him and sat on the swing right next to him.

"Remember this was our favourite place when we were kids?" He asked you cheerfully.

"Mm" You replied.

" Park ---- i need to tell you something. It's bad news."

" What is it Gikwang?" You asked curiously.

" Im moving to America to um.. study." he mummbled.

" WHAT!"

So that was the second chapter, how was it? ^^

Please comment and if you have any good ideas for the next chapter please tell me :)