Closer with Woohyun Part 1.

You never know what you have until its gone.

You sunk back into your seat, deep in thought.

Woohyun, Gikwang, Myungsoo? Why did they all coincidentely have to text me at the same time? I can't just go to one of them and leave the rest~ >.<

Dongjun realised that you had a worried face on.

" Noona~ what's wrong?" He asked you.

" Oh, it's nothing don't worry." You replied back.

He pouted and shrugged and the two of you continued to finish making the Christmas Wreaths.

Time flew fast and you had completely forgotten about the texts the boys had sent you. You, Dongjun and Grandma were busy hanging up last minute Christmas Decorations that you lost track of time. 

Aish, where is she?

Why isn't she coming?

*sighs* Its getting late, where is she and why isn't she coming?

As soon as you finished your work off at the Shop, you said your goodbyes to Dongjun and his Grandma.

" We hope you enjoy your Christmas darling~" the Grandma said while pulling you in for a hug.

" You too, have a merry Christmas!" You replied and gave then a wave before heading off home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked into your house. You all the lights and went upstairs to get changed into comfortable clothing.

Hmm, i wonder where Gikwang and Woohyun.. OMG I COMPLETELY FORGOT! They asked to meet earlier! Crap!

Without a second thought, you ran out of your house but then froze.

Umm, where do i go first? Gikwang or Woohyun or Myungsoo?

You decided to go to Mastermind Cafe first as it was the closest to your house. You ran in and searched everywhere but Myungsoo couldn't be found. Next you ran to the park but again it was cold and empty. By this time you had lost hope and knew Woohyun wouldn't be there too. With heavy steps you dragged yourself to the Han River knowing that Woohyun probably wouldn't be there waiting for you.

You got there and it was empty, not a single figure was in sight. It was freezing, and you realised that you weren't wearing shoes because you had rushed out of the house. You let out a big sigh and slumped onto the bench that was behind you. You held your knees up to your chest trying to find a way to get warmer.

" I thought you weren't coming."

You turned around to see Woohyun there, dressed up warmly and holding two coffees. He sat next to you and handed you your coffee.

" Here drink this it'll get you warmer. I put 2 sugars in, just how you like it."

You smiled and took a sip. It was perfect.

" What, why aren't you wearing shoes?" Woohyun asked you, with his most concerned face on.

" Well, i finished work and i remembered the text you guys sent me and then i ran out and i went to the cafe but Myungsoo had already left then i went to the Park and Gikwang was gone too but then i came here and you were still here..." You said as you put a piece of your hair behind your ear.

I love it when she does that.

" Woohyun, did you really wait here for me the whole time?" You asked while blowing into your coffee, letting the hot steam rise up.

He nodded while staring out at the Han River.

He then took his shoes off and held your feet up. He placed his shoes onto your feet. Although they were abit big, as soon as he placed them on your feet became 100000 times warmer.

" Oppa~ your feet will be cold then~" You said feeling guilty.

He chuckeled. " My feet being cold is better than you getting sick okay, so don't worry about me."

You bit your lip and worridly looked over at him.

" Haha, im okay really!" He said as he looked over at your worriedness.

" Cmon let's go home, it's freezing." Woohyun said as he let his hand out , so that you could grab it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, i feel like i haven't updated in awhile (:

But here you guys go, another chapter!

Im writing this chapter in parts because i feel that it'll be a long chapter~

Hehe, YAY new subscribers!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Remember to comment, and subscribe!  :D

-forever_xoxox

 

tumblr_lwi2pn54FU1qgji7xo2_500.gif