And so i thank you.

You never know what you have until its gone.

" Um Hi.." Gikwang said awkwardly while shuffling his feet across the floor.

" Uhh, hi?" You and Woohyun both said.

Why is Gikwang here? And now he knows who Woohyun is...

Just as you were about to say something, the nurse came in and greeted you all with a smile. She immediately recognised the awkward atmosphere and started to make a conversation.

" Okay well, first of all Nam Woohyun patient how are you feeling?"

" Im fine." Woohyun replied.

" Okay that's good, you are able to admit out of the hospital as soon as you want to! And i wanted to introduce you guys to Lee Gikwang. He is the one that came and save you Woohyun sshi. I'll leave you guys alone for awhile." The nurse said as she happily walked out.

Gikwang was the one that save Woohyun? But how?

Him? Why Him? Why was he the one that had to save me?

Huh? Wait, is that the guy that Park ---- is going out with? I saved.... HIM!?

" Uhh, thanks for uhh saving me i guess." Woohyun said while staring at Gikwang. It was indeed a very VERY awkward situation. You looked at Gikwang giving him a ' how did you find him' look and Gikwang started to explain.

" Haha, it's nothing. I was just on my way home after going to the park and i thought i would drop by and visit the beach. I missed Korea's beaches so much! When i got there i saw a bunch of men running away snickering and in the distance i saw a body laid down on the ground. I ran over there and he was lying there with glass stuck into his head, blood pouring out. So i brought him here." Gikwang explained.

" Thank You Thank You Thank You so much!" You said to Gikwang as you jumped up and gave him a hug. Woohyun felt jealous, but at the same time he was very grateful towards Gikwang.

Although he kissed my girlfriend, i guess he saved my life. Maybe we should all start over again?

Woohyun stood up and put his jacket on. You all walked out to the carpark as you waved to the nurses and doctors. 

" THOSE GUYS ARE SO HOT!" You could hear the nurses saying. You giggled and ran off to catch up to Woohyun and Gikwang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gikwang was driving as he got a brand new car as soon as he reached Korea. ^^ He dropped you off home and waved goodbye. Next destination was Woohyun's house.

Well this is awkward.

Woohyun was casually sitting in the front seat as Gikwang was driving.

" Hey, Gikwang. Thanks again for you know saving me." Woohyun said while flashing him a great big smile.

" Um Woohyun?" Gikwang said as he looked to the pedal of his car.

" Yea?"

Then suddenly the car stopped. It was late at night. It was dark and no one was around.

" !' gikwang yelled out as he got out to see what had happened. A tire had popped.

" Guess we'll be spending the night here" Woohyun chuckled.

Let's see what this guys like.

" Woohyun i want to talk to you." Gikwang said finally bringing up to courage too.

" Whats Up?' 

" Okay well. Im in love with your girlfriend. I have been for the past 10 years i've known her and i have a feeling i will continue to. Those 2 years i went to America, i missed her daily. When i came back i heard she had a boyfriend. I was heartbroken. But She's with a guy like you, and i think you'll protect her really well so i guess im happy about that. But, it's just whenever im with park ---- i feel.. i feel safe i guess. She would never leave, she would'nt lie to me. She'll be able to pick me up when im falling, she'll help me through the toughest of times. She was there to sing and dance with me, to be happy with me and be ridicuously stupid with me, im really sorry but i think i love her.' Gikwang said as he finished up.

" So are you saying you want another chance with her?" Woohyun asked as he raised his eyebrows.

Maybe i should give him a chance and test who Park ---- really loves?

" Ok, Deal." Woohyun said.

" WHAAT? REALLY!?" Gikwang was screaming with excitment.

They shook hands and eventually fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. so the deal was that both Gikwang and Woohyun would see who Park ---- really loves and whoever her heart goes to first, they will be the one to have her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, both boys woke up finding themselves in a tow truck. They got to the TOW center and paid the man and drove off in Gikwang's car again. They drove to Your house as they both scrambled up the stairs to ring your doorbell first. You opened the door with a huge smile.

" Gikwang Oppa, Woohyun Oppa!" You yelled out.

Did she just call me Oppa? Well, there's always a first i guess.

" Will you go somewhere with me today?' Both boys asked.

You didn't know what to say.

Did they both just ask me out? Hmm, who to say yes to...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 :)

 

Guys, im sorry but i think that was the boringest chapter i've written.

 

I seriously had like a mental block and couldn't think of anything.

 

I'm sorry guys~ D:

 

But the next few chapters, i promise i'll concerntrate harder and make them more fun okay? ^^

 

And omg, did you guys see the teaser for Troublemaker? WAAAH THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHERS FACES!

 

Hehe, comment and subscribe <3

 

 

 

image

woohyun

Keke, GIKWANG AND WOOHYUN GIFS ^^