First Confession.

You never know what you have until its gone.

Okaay so guys, from the results of the poll from now on there's going to be a love triangle. Hehe, it's been awhile since my last REAL chapter so you might have to look back before continuing reading this chapter ^^ Hehe, thanks for reading guys! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You both finally pulled off from the kiss.

" Uhh.. sorry." Myungsoo said as he itched the back of his head. 

You just stood there dumbfounded, unable to move or speak.

Did, Myungsoo just really.....KISS ME!?!?

" You must be getting cold, let's head back inside. The others would be waiting." He said as he took your arm and dragged you inside.

The two of you walked back into the house. Your nose was red from the coldness and you had droplets of melting snow dripping from your hair. Your pockets were full of snow but you didn't feel the cold. All that was in your mind was the thought of your kiss with Myungsoo.

" THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" Yoseob yelled out with a sigh of relief.

" We thought the snow monster came and ate you, do you know how worried we were!" Seongyeol said as he ran and gave the two of youse a hug.

Why is Myungsoo with Park ---- again?

Woohyun could see the look of love in Myungsoo's eyes as he watched you walking towards Yoseob and Seongyeol and the rest of the boys. Even though you weren't his yet, Woohyun could feel his blood boiling.

Why am i feeling this way? I haven't even fully won park --- over. Myungsoo's one of my bestfriends he wouldn't betray me for love, or would he?

Why is Woohyun looking at L like that? Or should i just call him Myungsoo now. But, when did park --- and myungsoo meet up in the snow? Why did they come back in together?

You walked straight into the open arms of Yoseob as he gave you one last big hug before everyone was to go home. " Okay well, we better head off now!" Sunggyu said as he gathered the boys of Infinite. " We better go too~" Doojoon said as he too gathered the boys of Beast.

Hehe, of course. The leaders being leader-ish.

Everyone waved goodbye as you, gikwang and woohyun stayed back. Myungsoo was last to go out, as he turned around and looked at you for one last time. You looked back straight at him, but he turned his head and avoided eye contact with you before shutting the door and heading off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my bestest friends, Kim Myungsoo. Why did he kiss me? And why didn't i pull of immediately? Did i actually.. enjoy the kiss?

" Hey, ----- ah~ wanna watch a movie?" Gikwang asked as he stretched his arms.

You nodded as you got up and turned a movie on and sat in between gikwang and woohyun,

The movie went on for ages and ages and like usual you would fall asleep halfway during it.

Heh, as usual. Falling asleep through movies. She's so cute when shes sleeping.

She looks like an angel. I miss her so much, why can't we go back in time.

The next morning you woke up in your bed wrapped up with lots of blankets. It was freeezing cold, because the snow had started to fall. You realised that you had fallen asleep halfway through the movie and one of the boys had brought you up here.

Just as you were about to reach for your phone you recieved a text message.

" Hey would you mind meeting up today~? I have something important to tell you.."

It was Myungsoo,

" Uhh, sure myungsoo. Where do you wanna meet?"

" Hmm, let's meet at Mastermind Cafe by 3."

You bit your lip as you were nervous, you didn't exactly know what myungsoo was going to say but you still decided to go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked downstairs and surprisngly the house was silent.

" Gikwang? Woohyun?" You yelled out but no reply.

Hmm, looks like i have the house to myself today!

You walked outside only to find a large parcel alongside another small parcel. You picked them both up and brought them inside. On the big parcel it said:

To: The beautiful Park -----.

From: Your secret santa.

You couldn't help but smile. This person is so funny, trying to hide their handwriting xD

On the other note it said:

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a pair of warm gloves to keep you safe and snug from the snow!

Aww, these two people are soo sweet. I wonder who they are.

You giggled to yourself and put the big parcel under the christmas tree, but decided to wear the gloves out today and go meet Myungsoo.

It was almost 3pm so you started to get ready. It took you awhile to choose what to wear as you were unsure about the weather. You looked outside your window and saw snow falling down. It was a beautiful sight.

You ended up wearing this: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvlzrfZZ6z1qfcyo3o1_500.png

You walked outside along the busy roads, trying to keep warm by rubbing your hands together with the gloves on.

" You should really wear a scarf, you know." someone said as they chuckled.

You turned around and saw Myungsoo standing there holding the door open to the cafe. You walked in and thanked him for being a gentleman. The two of you took a seat at a table as the waitress walked up. Her namecard said: Go Woori. She leant down beside Myungsoo as she swayed her hair causing her fringe to swish to the other side of her face as then she her lips in order to try and seduce him. Myungsoo looked at her with disgust and said out aloud " God, i hate s these days." Woori the waitress pouted and walked off. Minutes later another waiter came, this time it was a guy. His name was Kim Dongjun. He innocently asked for you orders. " I'll have a soy latte thanks." Myungsoo said as he looked at you. " Hmm, i'll have a regular please." Dongjun nodded and walked off, but halfway back to the counter he turned around and smiled and walked back.

Do i have something on my face?

" Well, uhhh... so how have you been? Myungsoo asked you as he sipped on his latte.

" Um, good... you?" You asked unable to make eye contact with him.

This is so awkward, someone please help meee.

Myungsoo started to say:

" Okay, this is getting awkward so maybe i should just get to the point. Park ---- i know were bestfriends and all but i like you ----- ah. Everytime im with you i feel like a different person. I feel like i can open up. I can act like the real me, the me that even Infinite doesn't know well except for Seongyeol. Its like a feeling that i've never felt before. I haven't had my first love yet and i was feeling so behind compared to the other guys until you came along in my life. That's when i felt what true love was. That night i brought you to my house after your break-up with Woohyun hyung, from that day on i've liked you. I know we haven't even known each other for that long but i can't help it when im with you i feel like i can jump and reach for the stars. I feel this happiness that i've never felt before in my life. At the randomest moments your all i can think about. The way your lips curve perfectly when you smile, that little sparkle in your eyes. The way the tip of your nose goes red when your cold. It's all thats on my mind. Your beautiful inside and out and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Park ---- i can't help but, i think i love you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heheh, how did you guys like it? :3

Omg, i seriously couldn't think of ideas so this chapter took me foreveeeer to write!

Hopefully, it's not boring for you guys~

YAY, MYUNGSOO FINALLY CONFESSED!

Get ready to be entagled in this love triangle, well now love square?

Do love squares even exist? 

Hahah, anways...

Oh and,  Im not an anti fan of Go Woori or anything it's just that i've seen gifs of her flirting with Myungsoo...

So i just used her~ i really like her though, she's sooo prettty!

Okaay, anyways i think i should sleep now. Im sooo tired ^^

Comment and Subscribe <3

 

 tumblr_lvjla7WTzN1r18uhgo2_r1_250.gif

 

AKJDFAIDWJF ISN'T HE CUUUUTEE!