SHE'S BACK OH.

You never know what you have until its gone.

" Ughh, why is Dongjun here already, i thought i told him to come abit laterr..." Myungsoo said as he pulled himself off the couch and walked sleepily to the door.

Myungsoo opened the door to find Dongjun standing there big a huge grin on his face.

Why is he so happy for? Everyone else is like freaking depressed.....

" Uhh, come in Dongjun." Myungsoo said quite grumpily as he had been woken from his sleep.

" Just before i come in, can you tell the other hyungs to come downstairs?" Dongjun asked innocently.

" Why?" Myungsoo asked.

" Just because" Dongjun replied.

" Okaay..." Myungsoo said as he dragged himself upstairs to wake Gikwang and Woohyun up. 

First, he headed to Gikwang's room.

" Hyung, wake up." He said while pushing him around.

" Aish, what the hell do you want?" Gikwang snapped at him.

" Geez, Dongjun's here and he told us to come downstairs:" Myungsoo said back, abit scared.

Now i know not to mess with Gikwang Hyung when his angry.

Gikwang lazily got up from his bed and followed Myungsoo grumpily to go wake Woohyun up.

They walked into Woohyun's room but couldn't find him there.

Hmmm, where is he?

His probably in Park ----'s room... i mean he probably misses her the most. I think i shouldn't act so angry, Myungsoo looked pretty scared before. Okay, i should act normal again, no matter how much i miss her.. she wants me to be happy too right?

" Myungsooo~ Woohyun's probably sleeping in Park -----'s room.." Gikwang said.

What the hell, why is he being so nice for now..?

You know what, i can't help but be angry. It's like im gonna explodee.

The two boys went to your room and found Woohyun fast asleep in Park ----- 's bed. For some reason this sight made Gikwang upset. Gikwang stormed up to the bed and rolled Woohyun out of the bed.

" WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Woohyun yelled at him.

" Just come downstairs, Dongjun's here or something..." Gikwang said quietly.

Gikwang and Woohyun followed Myungsoo back to the front door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Haha, hi hyungs." Dongjun said awkwardly.

" Why are you here, it's not even like you brought Park ---- with you...." Gikwang said coldly.

" Well actually....." Dongjun said slyly.

" YA YOU BABO'S IM BACK!" You yelled out while jumping out from behind a tree near your house.

Gikwang, Myungsoo and Woohyun just stood there. Your words still hadn't gotten to their brains. Then their jaws droppped. 

You giggled and walked up to them.

" Hellloooo?" You said while waving your hand in front of their eyes.

" YOUR BACK, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH WE FREAKING MISSED YOU?" Gikwang said as he threw himself onto you, with tears pouring out.

Myungsoo's face lit up.

" PARK ----- YOUR ACTUALLY HERE, I THINK IM GONNA CRY." Myungsoo said as he gave you a tight hug.

You then turned to Woohyun.

He just stood there smiling that big greasy smile.

You bit your lip and walked up to him.

" Do i atleast get a hi?" You asked innocently.

Then all of a sudden, Woohyun picked you up and spun around.

" Yah, let me down!" You screamed.

" NOO NEVER, I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO AGAIN! WHAT IF YOU GO TO AMERICA AGAIN!? DO YOU KNOW HOW DEPRESSED I WAS!? NOPE, NUP, NO NO NO IM NOT LETTING YOU DOWN EVERRR!" Woohyun said while giving you a peck on the cheek.

" I promise, i won't leave everr. Now can we go inside im freeezing!" You said while laughing.

" Fineeee." Woohyun said while pouting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon You, Gikwang, Dongjun, Myungsoo and Woohyun were in your living room.

It's good to be back, should i tell them the reason why i had to leave in the first place?

" Ahhh, it's so good to be back home." You said while stretching your arms.

Then you realised that it was extremely silent.

You looked at the 4 boys. All they were doing was sitting down and watching you.

" Uhh, guys what are you looking at?" You asked.

" Your beautiful face." Woohyun replied.

You giggled at his greasiness.

" Noona, can we ask why you suddenly had to leave for America?" Dongjun asked.

" Ok well... apparently this is why i had to go....."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter done (:

 

Hehe, did you guys notice how grumpy the guys were when they got woken up? xD

 

YAY, she came back!

 

But now, she's got another story to tell heheheh ^_^

 

Comment and Subscribe <33

 

- forever_xoxox

 

tumblr_lxeyn9EKQF1r7zkz0o1_500.gif

 

image

 

tumblr_lwwd7knglL1r0lhd3o1_500.gif