The Nam Family.

You never know what you have until its gone.

Woohyun's parents let the two of you in and you all walked to their huge living room. Your hand still held tightly in Woohyun's the two of you sat aross his parents.

" So what was your name darling?" Woohyun's Dad asked.

" My name is Park ---- " You said back.

Woohyun's mum's eyes widened at the sound of your name.

" What do you think your doing in my house huh? Get out right now. If you don't im going to call the police." Woohyun's mum stood up and was yelling at you crazily.

" MUM" Woohyun yelled out, which scared her abit.

" Oh.. i see your the daughter of the used to be PARK company right?" Woohyun's dad asked.

You nodded.

" Well.. what have you come for today?" 

" I just wanted to clear up some misunderstandings that were made many years ago to do with the company." You said back abit louder.

Woohyun's dad looked up at you. He told Woohyun to take his mum to the kitchen so that only the two of you could talk.

Woohyun's dad seems nice.

She's going great so far, she's so perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as it was only you and Woohyun's dad in the living room he spoke again.

" So, tell me exactly what is this misunderstanding?"

" Do you remember any employee by the name of Jeong Minsoo?" You asked.

Woohyun's dad was deep in thought then suddenly looked up and nodded.

" Well, he was a spy from the rival company DONGGEONG. His mission was to sabotage the company and it worked. Remember how he took all the money and fled? My parent's thought it was your fault and vice versa. I came here today, because i wanted to clear this misunderstanding. Im not asking you and my parents to be bestfriends again but i just wanted to make things clear. It's been about 20 years but i guess we found out what happened now instead of never finding out. " You finished off with a gulp.

" Ohh.. is that what happened? I must apologise to your parents immediately. Do you think i could get their contact number so we can all meet up and have dinner sometime?" Woohyun's dad asked.

You smiled and nodded then wrote down your parent's phone numbers.

" And i must say, you are one brave girl. Not any normal girl would have the guts to come find us. Everyone thinks were scary and all but as time changes i guess people change. And you must be the girl my son is in love with right? Well, i think you two are a perfect match."

You couldn't help but smile at Woohyun's dads words.

I hope Park ----- is doing okay.

She'll be doing fine.. i know what she's like.

It seems that my dad likes her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, Woohyun's mum and Woohyun came back into the living room.

Woohyun gave you the " Is everything okay " look.

You smiled and nodded.

Then Woohyun's parents got up and walked back into the kitchen to talk leaving you and woohyun together.

He ran to your side and held onto your hands.

" Was everything okay? Did he say anything hurtful? Im really sorry about my mum, she can be a . But mostly, are you okay?" Woohyun was shooting questions out of his mouth.

You giggled and told him that you were perfectly fine.

Then Woohyun's parents walked back in. Their expressions had changed too, they seemed like much nicer people especially his mum.

" oh my gosh, im so sorry park ----. I didn't know anything like that would've happened. We'll meet up with your parents and clear everything out but firstly i'd like to apologise for my rudeness earlier." Woohyun's mum said apoloogetically.

I love how she's so elegant and she is beautiful, and Woohyun's dad is so good looking aswell, i can see where he gets his looks from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next hour or so, you and woohyun along with his parents were deeply engaged in a conversation. You were getting along with them perfectly.

" So, your the girl that Woohyun always talks about." Someone said while walking down the stairs.

" Oh, this is Woohyun's older brother, Boohyun." Woohyun's dad explained.

" Are you two still together?" Woohyun's mum asked.

You looked at Woohyun and gae him a smile. He squeezed your hand abit tighter and spoke up.

" I had her once, but i made a huge mistake and lost her. I still love her and i think she loves me too. Dad, Mum, Boohyun what do you think of us together? Aren't we just a perfect couple?" 

Everyone ended up laughing as Woohyun looked at you with a pleased face.

I love how she acts so perfect, she's the type my parent's would love. I love how she's so brave, courageous, determinded. I love how she stands up for what she believes in. 

" You know what, Park --- i would love for you and my son to date again." Woohyun's mum said.

You looked up and blushed.

YES, time to start planning for another confession and this time i'll ask her to be my girlfriend in a better way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, updated twice todaaay (:

Woohyun's parent's didnt turn out that baaad,

Haha, and now that everything's clear i see something big coming up in the future.... ;)

Heheh, 54 subscribers! <33

After this fic finishes, i've got plans for more so i hope everyone will support me in those fics too :)

Please comment and subscribe! <3

 

tumblr_lxk2utd5HL1qga4s3o5_250.gif

 

tumblr_lstbfpuKhP1qdd597o1_500.gif

 

image

 

tumblr_lumwf4NGfy1qigs5yo1_400.gif

 

tumblr_lq55miBXwD1qg0bevo1_500.gif

 

HEHE I WAS FEELING GENEROUS WITH GIFS TODAY ^^