Please don't leave.

You never know what you have until its gone.

Your parent's recognised who it was and immediately grabbed your hand and ran off. Dongjun was in shock and didn't know what to do. While dragging you away, your dad turned around and mouthed to dongjun

" Say we already left."

Dongjun nodded and stood there stiffly waiting for the boys to arrive.

Woohyun, Gikwang and Myungsoo sprinted the last 50 metres as fast as possible. As soon as they all saw Dongjun they yelled out his name.

" DONGJUN!"

Dongjun his lips nervously, he wasn't a good liar.

" WHER..WHERE'S PARK-----? DONT TELL ME SHE FREAKING LEFT ALREADY!?" Woohyun yelled out while panting. He looked as if he was about to kill someone.

" Hyung, calm down.. Dongjun looks scared." Myungsoo managed to say while breathing out loud.

" Uh..um.. noona just left with her parents." Dongjun said uneasily.

" WHAT!?" Woohyun, Gikwang and Myungsoo said in unison.

The four boys ran to the terminal, just in time to see you pull your luggage along. The terminal door just closed as Woohyun was about to yell out something. It was too late.

Woohyun fell onto his knees, tears crawling down his cheek.

Gikwang felt as if, he had been stabbed in the stomach as he tried to hold back tears that would uncontrollably pour out.

Myungsoo could no longer keep that pokerface of his, he his lips, then bit them to try and not cry. He couldn't help it either, he looked over at Dongjun who was crying and trying to comfort Gikwang and Woohyun and without knowing it Myungsoo found himself wiping away a tear.

Park ---- is the first girl that's made me cry.

Noo, why did she just leave like that

What's the point of life, the most important girl to me just left.. she didn't even say goodbye.

I looked back and saw Woohyun, Gikwang, Myungsoo and Dongjun crying. It feels like i've just stabbed my heart with my own hands. Goodbye guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours had passed and people were walking by the four boys that had lost all energy and were sitting on the floor. Some staring, some snickering, some commenting on how good looking they were. Dongjun sighed out loud as he stood up.

" Uh.. guys i gotta go. My grandma needs me."

Gikwang, Woohyun and Myungsoo didn't even look up. They just sat there looking lifeless. Dongjun gulped and ran off.

You know what, Park ---- wouldn't want us to be like this. She'd want us to go home and be happy again. Although it's going to be hard i have to do for her atleast. And her last wish for me, im sorry but i just can't do it. Park ---- i'll wait for you no matter what.

" Guys let's go home." Woohyun said softly while pressing on Myungsoo's shoulder to get up. Gikwang looked up at Woohyun and Myungsoo who were already standing up. He wiped away his last tear, he had none left to cry. He sighed and nodded and got up weakly.

" Soo, how are we gonna get home? I mean your car's still on the road...." Myungsoo trailed off.

" We'll walk i guess." Woohyun said.

" k." was all Gikwang could manage to say.

It took about 2 hours, but that felt like an eternity and the boys finally arrived home. With no strength and energy left, the 3 boys dropped onto the couch and didn't move a single bone.

After lying around for 10 minutes, Woohyun couldn't take the depressed atmosphere anymore, he stood up and walked to your "old" room. He opened the door, and slowly took steps to your bed. He sat down and the bedsheet as he lay down and cried himself to sleep.

Without you here, i feel empty. You know when you've fallen in love? How you ask? Because, if the one that means everything to you leaves, you just don't know what to do. You don't know if you should be angry, happy, sad, frustrated. She said she left for the best. She always says that. She cares about others too much, I wish i just could've held onto her back then when she broke up with me.

Gikwang stormed to his room, slammed the door shut and crawled into his bed. He wouldn't talk to anyone or let anyone talk to him. Something had gone wrong with him and the only one that could change him back was You.

I wish i could've done more and for Park -----. I lost so many opportunities just because i wasn't confident enough. I wish i could've been braver, i wish i wasn't such a coward. I wish i was brave just like Woohyun... I wish i could turn back time.

Myungsoo looked around your house for awhile and slumped back onto the couch. He an episode of GAG Concert.

Park --- used to love watching GAG concert.

Soon, Myungsoo fell asleep too. 

The house was silent.

* DING DONG*

" Wha...at whose here, it's probably dongjun.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Lovely Readers~ <3

Hehe, another chapter done and done!

OMG im forever spazzing about teentop's CRAZY MV.

I CANNOT GET OVER IT.

Heheh, who rang the doorbell?

You, Dongjun, A new character?

Who knows? heheheh (:

Follow me on twitter~  https://twitter.com/#!/forever_xoxox

And tumblr (: http://love-like-this-xo.tumblr.com/

 

image

 

tumblr_lwwfg0KBv31r0lhd3o1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lxcyn4AU0x1qdc16co1_400.gif