Dress Shopping!

You never know what you have until its gone.

You woke up early the next morning with the biggest grin on your face. Your boyfriend of 2 years Nam Woohyun had texted you early in the morning.

" Till forever ends, infinity and beyond ♥"

You had a shower and got changed. You walked downstairs and greeted your parent goodmorning. " ---- come here." Your mum said. You sat by her side as she caressed your long straight hair.

" Our baby girl has all grown up, your graduation is just tomorrow!" Your mum yelled out with tears filling up with joy and proudness. You smiled and nodded. " Darling, were so proud of you. 2-3 years ago you used to be so cold and troubled but look at you now! Park --- you have made us proud. We must thank Woohyun for this ;)" You dad said while peering up from the newspaper.

" MUM, DAD I LOVE YOU!" You suddenly yelled out.

Wow, i haven't said that in ages *_*

Your parents smiled at you giving you their ' you are the best daughter in the whole wide world' look as they handed you an envelope. You peeked inside and found $500 in it. " Here's some money so guy buy yourself a nice dress for the formal and after party~ oh and Gikwang called last night, make sure to call him back okay?" You nodded and happily skipped out of your house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the shopping mall and took a glide in. You had been searching for a dress and had been walking around for almost 2 hours, your feet were hurting and you were upset as you hadn't spotted the perfect dress yet. You then found an eye catching dress that had just been placed on a manniquin outside the boutique. You ran in immediately.

" Um, Park ---- is that you?" A familiar voice called out.

You turned around and yelled out

" SAERI ONNI!!"

*It was Gikwang's older sister, she works at this boutique *

" Looking for a dress? Hmm, to match the pale yet perfect skin of yours with your long slim legs and skinny waist~ how about this one? She asked pulling the dress off the manniquin.

" It's just the one i wanted!" You exclaimed. " It's perfect onni, thank you soo much!" You said while bowing .

" Oh and, ----? Gikwang will be coming back from America tomorrow!" Saeri said with a bounce in her voice. You flashed her your winning smile, paid for the dress and walked out of the store.

Hmm, okay. My afterparty dress is black so now i need to buy a formal dress. What colour should it be?

Just as you said that you felt two hands cover your eyes. You grabbed them and turned around it was Woohyun! You kissed him and interwined your fingers with him. She must be dress shopping!

" Oppa, what colour dress should i get for the formal?' You asked while battering your eyelashes at him giving your best shot of aegyo.

Woohyun chuckled " Anything suits you babe."

You dragged him into a shop and modelled a few dresses for him. He died of happiness.

God, she's beautiful.

You finally found the perfect dress * revealed later * but you decided not to show Woohyun but to instead surprise him on the day of the formal.

It's perfect~

" My goodness, you two make a great couple!" The store clerk said and walked up to you. 

" Newlyweds? A match made in heaven i say!" She continued.

You blushed but Woohyun wrapped his arms around your waist and said proudly-

" Yep, she's my wife to be."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 :)

Did you like it?

I'll reveal all her dresses like the formal and afterparty ones later~

I have plans for when gikwang returns so stay tuned :)

Thank you for reading and please follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/forever_xoxox ^^

Comment and Subscribe <3

 

tumblr_lumfclx5661r5ik6no1_500.gif

Hehe ^^