The reason.

You never know what you have until its gone.

" Ok well.. the reason i had to go to America was...."

Gikwang, Dongjun, Myungsoo and Woohyun's eye's all widened as they squished up closer to you to hear you better.

" Apparently years ago when i wasn't born, parent's owned the PARK company which was now been given to my cousin. Well anyways, apparently back then Woohyun's parent's owned the NAM company and together the PARK and NAM Company were the top best companies out. Together they combined to make the PARKNAM Company. My mum was then pregnant with me, and Woohyun's mum was pregnant with him. Everyday, they would go to work together and they were like the bestest of friends. Our mum's had planned for our futures and our dad's had planned to pass the company onto us. Until one day, a new worker came in by the name of Jeong Minsoo. He was a spy from the rival company of ours called DONGGEONG. His mission was to sabotage the company. And it worked. He took about half the companies money and transferred it ito DONGGEONG. It was then the PARKNAM company split. My parent's thought it was Woohyun's parent's fault. And Woohyun's parents thought it was my parent's fault. Until a few months ago, my parent's didn't know that it was Jeong Minsoo that had ruined the companies reputation. They wanted to find Woohyun's parents and apologise, but Woohyun's parents still held a grudge againist them. It was then when me and woohyun were going out. My parent's had found out and that's why they wanted me to go to America. They didn't want me to be going out with their so called enemy family. In America, my parent's had found a nice guy that i could settle down with. But, of course i didn't want that. So, i kinda argued at the airport and i promised my parent's that i would find Woohyun's parents and settle this whole problem. That's pretty much why im back." You ended off with a gulp.

The boys were shocked.

" Oh wow, i didn't know that..." Gikwang said.

" Noona, are you okay?" Dongjun asked.

" Park ---- im just happy your back." Myungsoo said softly.

Woohyun just sat there in shock.

My parent's never told me about this, maybe that's why after i told them i was dating a girl by the name of Park ---- they stopped contacting me...

" ------ ah~ im really sorry about my parent's, i'll make it up to both you and your parents." Woohyun said apollogetically.

" Woohyun, it's not your fault. It's all that Jeong Minsoo person's fault. I promised my parent's id help them find your parents so that they could make up... will you help me?" You asked while biting your lip.

" Actually will all you guys help me?" You asked while looking around at everyone.

Gikwang, Myungsoo and Dongjun smiled and nodded.

" I'll do anything for you babe." Woohyun said with a cheesy smile.

Im glad to be back with my bestest friends, now all i have to do is find Woohyun's parents so that i can stay in Korea.. The deal with my parents was if i don't find Woohyun's parents within a year then im off to America again. But, for now im not gonna tell the boys.

" Well how about we pay a little visit to my parents, guys?" Woohyun asked while getting up.

" No wait, how about we go tomorrow... i mean Park ----'s probably tired. She woke up early to get to the airport and stuff." Gikwang said.

Gikwang, Myungsoo and Dongjun headed upstairs to sleep.

" Yea, you know what your right." Woohyun replied.

" Dongjun you can come sleep in my room tonight." Myungsoo said.

" Okay hyung, thanks!" Dongjun chirped.

Woohyun came and sat by your side.

" Park ---- im really sorry about my parents. They can hold a grudge for a really long time...." He said while itching the back of his head.

" Woohyun, remember it's not your fault." You whispered back.

You rested your head on his shoulder and soon fell asleep.

Woohyun then rested his red ontop of yours.

Do you know how much i missed you for those 5 hours? When your gone, i feel as if part of me is missing. Please, never leave me again. I know you can't hear me but still i just want to say how much i love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. I could go on forever. I could say it an infinite amount of times. With you here it's a paradise for me, when your gone it all just disappears. We've known each other for many years, and i promise i'll win you back. I'll get permission off my parents and we'll get married, your the one i want to spend the rest of my life with. Your the one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone (:

I updated twice today, because Chloe told me too heheh <3

Anyways, i was planning on making this fic like 60 chapters...

But now, i have a feeling it'll be abit longer than that xD

Haha, YAY 51 subscribers! <333

Sorry that it was a short chapter! >_<

Heheh, is the story getting more fun or more boring?

Please, comment and subscribe!

- forever_xoxox

 

tumblr_lx7acqou5C1qc1uuro1_500.gif

 

S-LINE L?

 

image

 

tumblr_lnfqbeDDsN1qk81kgo1_500.gif