Closer With Woohyun Part 2.

You never know what you have until its gone.

You smiled and grab Woohyun's hand. You got up and tried walking around in his shoes. You span around and tripped over a few times. Woohyun stood there laughing and clapping his hands. The two of you were having a great time, laughing. It felt as if you two were the only ones on the planet. In the end, you gave Woohyun his shoes back and he gave you a piggyback.

The snow was falling down and icicles were forming on the waters of the Han River. Woohyun was walking with you on his back. You would be staring at the snowflakes falling down and occasionally you would see Woohyun staring at you with a smile.

" Hey Park -----?" Woohyun said softly.

" Eung?"

" Does walking down here remind you of anything?"

" Remind me of something...?"

I guess everything we did in the past doesn't mean a thing to her anymore.

I remember every single detail, everynighti used to cry myself to sleep after our breakup. I can't let you know how i feel because it'll hurt Gikwang and Myungsoo. I still love him like i did before. But if me and Woohyun are together, it'll hurt too many people.

" Don't think too hard your brain might pop!" Woohyun said as he faked a smile.

You pouted and held onto Woohyun's back tighter.

" Bubble, bubble pop pop." Woohyun started to sing. You rolled your eyes and laughed along with him.

" Woohyun..?" You then asked.

" Yes?" 

" Everyone else left but you stayed and waited for me, why?" You asked.

" I stayed because..."

I want to tell her, i love her. I want to ask her to be mine.  I need her back.

Just as Woohyun was about to tell you his answer, a whole bunch of snowballs started shooting your way. The two of you turned around to see a snowfort built by a couple of little kids. They were constantly shooting snowballs at you and woohyun. You looked at Woohyun who was smirking. He put you down on the ground and started to build a snow fort around the two of you. Soon a snowball war was on. You & Woohyun against the little kids. Everytime a snowball was about to hit you, Woohyun would cover you up. After a long time full of snowballs, yelling and laughing it was slowly getting late. Woohyun checked his phone and it was 11:15pm.

" You kids should go to bed now, shouldn't you?" Woohyun yelled out to the kids.

" Haha okay, thank you for the great snowball fight ahjuhssi and pretty noona!" One of the kids yelled out.

" WHAT AHJUHSSI IM NOT A AHJUHSSI!?" Woohyun yelled back as he playfully ran up to the kids. But as he ran up to them he slipped in the snow and soon was covered in it. No one could see him.

You smiled rolled your eyes, you quickly ran to help him out. You dug into the snow to see Woohyun lying there with snow in his mouth. You couldn't help but laugh, all the kids help him out too.

" Why did such a pretty noona marry such a weird ahjusshi?" One of the little boys asked you.

" Huh? What, no were not marr.."

" Because this pretty noona loves weird ahjusshis!" Woohyun said back while cutting you off.

" Does that mean if i want to marry you i have to be a weird ahjuhssi?" The boy asked.

You laughed and patted the boy on the head. " You don't have to be a weird ahjuhssi, you just have to be yourself." You said back.

The kids all nodded and ran off back into their homes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Woohyun continued walking home. You stopped by a little marketplace and Woohyun bought you a pair off shoes.

The two of you were walking side by side next to each other and talking just about life and it's many issues. Soon, you were both so into your conversation that you didn't realise what time it was. It was 11:58pm.

2 minutes until Christmas, 2minutes until i can confess to her.

Gikwang and Myungsoo just left.. but Woohyun stayed. But Woohyun stayed...  <---- that thought kept replaying in your mind.

When everyone walks out, a friend will walk in. But in this case it wasn't a friend, it was your lover Nam Woohyun.

You both stood just outside your front door, Woohyun was ready to confess his love to you at exactly 12, the first minute of Christmas Day. He turned himself to you and said :

"Park ----, i still love you. I don't think you realise how wonderful and truly amazing you are. You mean the world to me, i would do anything for you. I think about you every minute of the day, from when i wake up to when i go back to sleep. No, i even think about you in my Dreams. If im not with you, i feel scared something will happen to you. I wanna be with you , i wanna protect you for the rest of my life. I don't think you realise how much i still love you, this love is infinite it's not going to end, ever. So im confessing now, will you be mine again?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heheh i updated again :)

Did you all like it?

Woohyun finally confessed :O

Everyone seemed to want Woohyun and the girl to be together~

But all will be revealed next chapter :)

Gikwang or Myungsoo could pop in any time or some other issues and mischief could happy (:

Who Knows?

3 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS YAY!

Comment and Subscribe <3

-forever_xoxox

 

inspirituntiltheend:  SO CUTE.

 

tumblr_lwg99c2SeU1qjzwg3o2_250.gif