The Afterparty.

You never know what you have until its gone.

Woohyun had his car parked in your driveway. He got out of it and walked towards you with his jaw reaching the ground. When he got closer his jaw closed and smiled the biggest smile you had ever seen him smile.

Woohyun was wearing this http://yeahnamwh.tumblr.com/post/12313947401

" Wow, babe. You look amazing!" He said as his soft lips touched yours. You giggled and complimented him back saying how gorgeous he look aswell. Then your parents walked out from the house holding a camera. Woohyun immediately bowed 90 degress while your parents smiled. Your mum gave him a hug while your dad shook his hand. You took many photos before finally leaving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at Meloa Hall, where the afterparty was being held. Loud music was blasting and people were everywhere. Woohyun took your hand as you both walked in. All heads turned to you two.

" Wow, she's beautiful"

"Our, Kingka oppa is here!"

" I NEEEEEED her number!"

You both rolled your eyes and laughed as you went to get a few drinks with your friends.

The music was blasting playing top hits such as Beast's- Fiction, Infinite's- Be Mine and some more recent songs such as Apink's MY MY and Baby Soul's Stranger. You and Woohyun danced your night away, You were pretty clumsy when it came to dancing, but Woohyun's moves helped you and you easily caught up. But, just as you turned a boy holding some red wine spilt some on your dress.

" OMO, IM SORRY!" He said apologetically.

" Bastard, get out of here." Woohyun growled at him with his fist held up ready to hit him. You held Woohyun's arm back pulling it and begging not to use violence. The boy got scared and ran away.

Wow, I've never seen Woohyun Oppa so worked up before.

First Time she's seen me angry.

To break the awkward atmosphere you sighed " Oh Oppa~" and kissed him on the cheek.

" Your dress, are you okaay?"

" Good thing i got a black dress aye?" you giggled.

That's my girl.

Hmm, i wonder if gikwang's here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours passed and it was getting dark. People were getting drunk and girls were getting tier by the minute.

Heh, reminds me of my clubbing days. Wait, where's Park ---- i have to protect her!

" Park ----- aren't you cold?" Woohyun asked softly.

"  Eung~ i am oppa," You pouted using your best aegyo.

Keke, Woohyun then put his jacket around you and held your hand as the two of you went for a walk. Meloa Hall was near Han River so the two of you walked around there. People stared at you while giving smiles and complimenting on how good you both looked together.

" Mummy, it's a princess and a prince! I love that dressy Mummy, i want it!" A little girl even called out while jumping up and down and pointing at you two.

You both laughed. After walking a far bit, your feet started to hurt as you were wearing heels. Woohyun noticed this and told you to get on his back. You took your shoes off and jumped on.

" Aigooo~ girlfriend why are you so heavy?" He said jokingly.

" Aish, shut up oppa~" you chuckled back.

" Im joking babe, your too light! I need to take you out to eat more!"

You both eventually sat down on a bench sipping on milkshakes that Woohyun bought. He suddenly looked up at you with the moonlight beaming on your skin and said"

Park -----, two years ago i was lost. But thanks to you, you helped me find out who i really am. You stayed with me every minute and helped me with all my issues. It would've been hard, i honestly don't know how you did it. You would often mention some guy that helped you like this i guess that's how you helped me aye? Your beautiful in every way, from the way you laugh to the way you fall asleep on my lap in the middle of a movie. Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary, i want to make it REALLY special, Actually i PROMISE i'll make it extra special. I love you~♥"

You sat there and didn't know how to respond. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to you and you loved it to bits and pieces.

" Aww Oppa~ ♥" You said back. As you both leaned in for a kiss.

" PARK --------, WHAT IS THIS?" a voice called out from the distance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe like the 12th Chapter?

 

I told you i'd be back to update!

 

Lots of lovey-dovey ness going on hehe  ^^

 

Whose voice do you think called out? Hmmmm

.

I gotta go start planning for the next chapter now :)

 

Comment and Subscribe! <3

 

 

 

smirk!!

Okaay, byee guys!