His Story.

You never know what you have until its gone.

" I was born into a rich family and i attended one of the most prestigous high school- Woollim High. I used to Party Everynight, get drunk and everynight.. wow those girls were amazingg."

He paused for abit.

" So?" You asked.

" And there was this one girl, her name was Saemi, She was great! Everything i needed and wanted. We went out and everything but then one day... she"

" She what"

" She died.. she killed herself."

" Woohyun, im so sorry~ I didn't mean to ask so rudely" You quickly apologised.

You could see the tears forming up in his eyes.

Did i just tell her that? I've ever told anyone that. What's gone into me these days?

" So, Park ---- im asking you~ can you help me forget about all that? Can you be there for me?"

" Sure thing, Woohyun." You cheerfully replied hoping that he would cheer up too.

Your conversation ended there. You both stared out into the far distance ocassionally looking up to the stars that shone brighter than diamonds. Then you felt something grab your waist. Woohyun wrapped his arms around them giving them a tight, firm hug. He then placed his head onto your right shoulder.

Woohyun's been through alot too. Im going to be there for him now, just like how Gikwang was there for me.

" Um Woohyun?"

" Shhhh." he whispered while putting his finger on your lips.

You looked down at him on your shoulder and he stared deeply into his eyes. The moonlight was beaming on the two of you. It felt like one of those romantic movie scenes. Then Woohyun started leaning in and before you knew it his soft lips were placed onto yours. You wanted to let go of him but at the same time you actually enjoyed the kiss.

She's the one.

What am i doing?

Gikwang? Woohyun?

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day came quickly. You came to school and slowly walked into your first class....science.

" Goodmorning Girlfriend" Woohyun greeted you first in the morning with a wink. All the girls in your class glared at you full of jealousy.

Nam Woohyun what are you doing to me? *sighs*

Today in Science, you had to pair up with a partner for an experiment. But unfortunately the partners had to be chosen by the teacher.

Jeongmin with Minae, Chunji with Jiyoon............ blah blah blah, Nam Woohyun with Jin Yaeji, Park --- with Lee Jeongsuk.

WHAT! WHY JEONGSUK? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS FREAKING TEACHER?

You sadly dragged yourself to the experiment labs and got all the equipment and stood next to Jeongsuk with just smiled at you. That big ugly smile that you had once fell for. Just as you were mixing chemicals together you remembered last night at the lookout where Woohyun kissed you and this morning when he called you his girlfriend.

Am i really dating THE Nam Woohyun?

Aish, i wanted to be with Park --- why does Jeongsuk always get her? Im stuck with this Yaeji chick but hey she's pretty cute~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" OWWWWW!" You suddenly yelled out. Jeongsuk had spilled a hot liquid onto you. You but your lip in pain and turned towards Woohyun.

But him and Yaeji? Were... KISSING?

.

 

Hey Guys,

Sorry for a short and boring chapter~

I have a test tomorrow so i kinda rushed it,

As for Woohyun randomly telling his life story, it's got to do with Park --- helping him out later.

Hehe, thank you for reading! <3

Comment and Subscribe :) xo

 

tumblr_lujqh0bC4Y1r00ey5o1_250.gif