To date or not to date?

You never know what you have until its gone.

"No." You calmly replied to the desperate Woohyun.

He has girls drooling all over him why ask me out on a date? What a weirdo.

Hmm, first time a girl's said no to me. Oh i see what she's doing~ she's playing hard to get!

You kept walking, ignoring Woohyun. He kept following you and eventually you got rid of him.

You sat at a nearby table and brought your lunch out. You were alone. Usually, Gikwang would be sitting with you and the two of you would be talking about life problems and what not. Today, it was much more silent and you then realised again how much you missed him. You had the urge to text him a 12 paragraph long text but somehow you you held the feeling in.

" Park -----, go on a date with me or i'll take your lunch!" Woohyun yelled out to you.

Oh My God, what is he doing.

Woohyn was taking long strides towards your table and yelling out ' PARK --- GO ON A DATE WITH ME!"

You were so embarressed.

All the other girls though were dying of jealousy as they watched their precious oppa stride proudly towards the table you were eating at.

" Ok fine whatever" you puffed out at Woohyun. " YES!" he exclaimed as he did a little fist pump in the air.

I knew if i made her embaressed she would say yes!

Aish, what did i just do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in America.. Gikwang had arrived in Los Angeles.

He got off the plane and was walking around the airport when he suddenly crashed into someone.

" Gikwang?" the person asked.

" Yes Im Gikwang, um who are you?" Gikwang replied.

" OMG ITS ME YOSEOB! ITS BEEN AGES!" the person named Yoseob said back as they both jumped up and down screaming.

* hehe, how cute*

Gikwang had now met his old childhood friend and they made another 4 friends at the airport. 2 named Dongwoon and Doojoon and the other two were Hyunseung and Junhyung. The 6 of them became bestfriends and formed a group now named BEAST.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days passed and finally it was the day you and Woohyun were going on a 'date.'

He told you that he would pick you up at 5. 

Hmm, it's almost time what should i wear? You said aloud to yourself in your room.

You tore down your while wardrobe tossing and turning around everything in order to find just what you wanted.

Wait, why am i doing this? Im only going out to meet Woohyun. Its not like i even like him or anything....

But you were the type that had to look good in front of people no matter who it was. Even infront of Gikwang it was rare of him to see you in a pair of trackpants. You continued searching for something to wear. You ended up wearing a warm woolen coat, as it was freezing outside. You matched it with a pair of denim skinny jeans and your favourite black heel boots.

Funnel-Neck A-Line Alpaca Wool Coat

spacer.gif60543_086510969?resMode=sharp&op_usm=1.1

You applied some foundation all around your face, a little lip gloss and wiggled your mascara wand creating volume to your eyelashes.

Finally, you were done and ready and it was perfect timing as your doorbell just rang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Wow, you look amazing." Woohyun said to you as he checked you out up and down with his eyes wide open and a huge smile slapped right across his face.

She's actually really pretty.

Wow, he's actually not that bad looking.

This is what Woohyun was wearing-

tumblr_lui70soKhP1r4sko7o1_500.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun drove you to a nearby restaurant and quickly jumped out of the car and opened the door for you.

His a gentleman?

" Um, thanks.." You said awkwardly.

He grabbed your hand and dragged you into the restaurant.

You both sat by a table and ordered your food. The waiter came by and asked for your order, " um i'll have the spaghetti" you said and Woohyun was like " same."

You both sat there talking and eating like you've known each other for ages~

Wow, she's amazing.

At last you both finished your food and he then drove you to a nearby lookout.

" Uhh, ----- i wanna talk to you about something."

" What is it, Woohyun?" you asked.

" I wanna tell you abit about my life story, is that okay?"

" Sure thing." you replied.

Ok well it goes like this.........

 

There's chapter 5 for you guys :)
Did you like it?

I added photos hehe, i thought it would make it abit more interesting~

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Bye for now :)

image