12 days until Christmas.

You never know what you have until its gone.

It was about 10pm when both Gikwang and Woohyun parked theirs cars into your driveway and raced to the front door. But just as they were about to knock they both stopped. " Uhh, Woohyun i need to tell you something." Gikwang said. " Hey, that's what i was gonna saay!" Woohyun replied as he playfully punched Gikwang's right arm.

There was a table with seats infront of your house, gikwang and woohyun took a seat there.

" Okay so, you know about our deal.. me and the beast boys made a plan. Were going to be doing a secret santa and drawing names out and stuff and im going to confess to her on Christmas." Gikwang said bluntly.

" Hey, that's what i was going to do! I was going to do a 12 days of christmas present thing and finally confess to her on Christmas!" Woohyun yelled back.

Gikwang smirked.

" And to be honest, even though me and park ---- are over you know i still love her right? " Woohyun said.

" Yea, and you know that i still love her too right?" Gikwang replied.

Both boys nodded and shook hands.  " May the best man win."

Why is my heart beating so fast, did i just hear my two bestfriends say that they still loved me? Damn, i should've come down the stairs earlier so that i could've heard what they said before. But, do they both really still love me?

You quickly ran back upstairs and jumped into your bed.

Gikwang and Woohyun then too walked into the house, locking the door and walked up to their bedrooms for a goodnight sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up bright and early and walked outside to collect your mail. You were shocked to find a bouqet of roses infront of your door. You opened the card it said:

On the 12 th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a bouqet of roses.

You smiled and walked back into the house, placing the roses on your dining table. Gikwang and Woohyun both walked down the stairs yawning and stretching as they greeted you goodmorning.

I see, she got my roses.

Hey Woohyun's fast, already got her a present.

" Goodmorning boys!" You said aloud.

I have to pretend i didn't hear anything about what they said last night.

I needa do something, Woohyun's already given her roses so i better do something RIGHT NOW.

Gikwang sleepily walked up to you as he wrapped his arms around you giving you a big morning hug while yawning.

" Yah Gikwang Oppa, get off me your heavy~~" You said while giggling.

Woohyun got jealous so too ran up to you guys and said " GROUP HUG!' While trying to pull you away from Gikwang.

" Okay, oppa deul today let's put up the Christmas tree!" You exclaimed.

Both boys nodded and smiled. " Let's get to work then!" Gikwang yelled out.

You guys decorated for hours and hours. Today the house was filled with laughter, memories and the christmas spirit. To put the star onto the top of the tree, Woohyun told you to get onto his shoulders. You shyly accepted but then Gikwang got jealous and the two boys had a playful fight. In the end Woohyun ended up getting onto Gikwangs shoulders.. When you were putting the fairy lights you tried to untangle them but ended up getting tangled in them. It took about 30 minutes for Gikwang and Woohyun to unwrap you from the fairy lights. Putting the baubles on the Christmas Tree was heaps of fun too. The boys would take turns holding you up and letting you put the baubles high up on the tree. The beads were next, this time Woohyun and Gikwang got caught into them. The boys feet were stuck together and as they both tried to walk in sync, they would fall over and it was hilarious. In the end, it took about 4 hours just to put the tree up but the finished product was amazing.

Your Christmas Tree : ( just pretend all those presents and stuff aren't there yet.) 

Christmas-tree-decorating-ideas-with-Christmas-balls-and-lights

 

Just as you guys were done, it was about 5pm.

* DING DONG*

" Oooh, i wonder whose here." You said excitedly.

It must be Beast!

It must be Infinite!

" Oh, its a parcel! I wonder who it's from! It says :

Im sorry for the trouble i caused you before, take this as an apology, put it under your tree and open it on Christmas! "

I wonder who it's from.

It's not Beast?

It's not Infinite?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were just about to close your front door when you heard some voice call out your name :

" PARK ---- WAIT!" The voices said.

Heh, i used to hear that alot.

You turned around to see both the boys of Beast and Infinite.

Infinite was running to you from your left side, while Beast was running to you from the right side. The two groups glared at each other as they ran towards you to see who got there first.

Ahhhhhh, stampede! I DONT WANNA DIE.

You quickly ran back into your house and his behind the couch. Myungsoo and Yoseob were the first into your house. 

" Huh.. where's Park -----?" They both said at the same time while itching the back of their heads.

Woohyun and Gikwang both looked at each other in confusion.

I didn't know Beast was coming over too.

I didn't know Infinite was coming too.

I didn't know they were coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35 :)

 

I was thinking of ending this fic at about 40-50 chapters?

 

But i'll see how i go, and how many more ideas i get.

 

Hehe, today was a playful day for you and gikwang and woohyun xD
 

I wish i could put my tree up with those two boys!

 

How fun would that beeee! :D

 

Hehe, comment and subscribe <3

 

gyugyu-ish:  Woohyun: … don’t.. Sungyeol: Ooohh~ Sungjong: ..Is that how grown ups do? Myungsoo: …. *this is my happy face* Hoya: … wft?! Sunggyu: KEKEEE~!!! Dongwoo: Hey, I wanna do that!

 

tumblr_lv1zmxjiVj1qzv7kno1_500.gif

  tumblr_lv1zmxjiVj1qzv7kno1_500.gif  

 

 

LOL I LOVE MYUNGSOO'S POKER FACE IN THE INFINITE GIF AND BEAST ARE SUCH CUTIEEES.