Meet Nam Woohyun.

You never know what you have until its gone.

You woke up on a hospital bed.

"She's awake." someone whispered.

You tried to slowly get up just to have a look at who was beside you.

I hope its Gikwang.

" Whoa, whoa whoa, be careful. You just fainted and you can't just get up like that. I saw you lying on the floor at the airport and i brought you here. By the way, im Woohyun. Nam Woohyun." The stranger said with a smiled right across his face.

Its not Gikwang.

You just lay back on the bed, your fringe covering your eyes and you let out a sigh.

Hmm, she's cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later you were back at home. You weren't the Park ---- anymore. Instead you were even colder.  It was a school day.

Yuck, school. You said aloud before walking out of the door not even greeting your parents.

" What's up with ----- today?" You parents asked each other.

You managed to drag yourself out of the front door, but you didn't know how you were going to manage getting to school. Gikwang would usually be there waiting for you at your front door but not anymore. You were all alone in this cold, cruel world...

It was 8:25am. 5 minutes before school started and you were at your locker. Gikwang's old locker was right next to yours.

I wonder how his going, i miss him so much, I would do anything for him to be back with me.

You were looking at your photos that Gikwang and you had taken years ago.

Why did we grow further apart. It was me wasn't it. After my breakup with Jeongsuk and my other ex boyfriend's i had turned cold. You had loved me the entire time and stayed there by my side. That's what hurt you the most isn't it Gikwang? I just wish you had told me earlier.

* BRRRRRINNNNGGGGGG*

The school bell went you headed for your first class, maths.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Owww, watch were your going" You yelled at someone that had accidentally bumped into you. You looked up at him and it was Woohyun. The guy that had taken you to the hospital! " Oh -----, it's you again!" Woohyun said with a smirk. " Whatever," You replied back to him, coldly.

Just as you turned you saw his wallet drop and open. He had pictures in there each with a different girl. Stupid Player you thought to yourself.

So we go to the same school do we? Park ---- your mine now. Im going to make you mine.

Just as he said that a bunch of girls crowded around him. Woohyun flicked his fringe which made all the girls squeal. You rolled your eyes and took your seat in your maths class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Yea, that's what i did at my old school. In fact one of my ex's even tried to follow me here crazy right?" Woohyun explained to a bunch of girls sitting beside him. " Oppa, she's crazy i would never do that you know" One of girls said to him and she gave him a wink.

Its his first day here, and his got girls crawling all over him?

" Hey Park ------- come join us" Woohyun yelled out to you.

All heads turned your way. You gave him an evil glare and continued your work, He chuckled.

All the girls are crazy for me, just as i thought. Now i needa make her jealous and then i know it she'll fall for me straight away.

* You have a message, You have a message*

Your phone was vibrating as your message tone spoke aloud.

Park ----- , i miss you. 

IT WAS GIKWANG!

ASKDFAJDIFAK IT WAS GIKWANG OMG GIKWANG I MISS YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU BACK HERE.

You were tempted to write that but instead you replied with a simple

 Same.

Does she really miss me too?

Gikwang smiled at the text you sent back.

Still the cold Park --- i know.

* BRRRINNNNNGGG*

The school bell went again, this time it was recess.

You quickly packed your stuff up and ran out of the door. You were walking to a nearby table to eat your lunch when Woohyun suddenly appeared.

" Hey there, i wanted to ask you something." He laid his arm around your shoulder.

What is this freak doing to me?

" What do you want Woohyun?" 

" A date. Go on a date with me Park ------!" He exclaimed.

Shes mine now, i have her in the palm of my hand.

 

That's the 4th chapter :)

How was it guys?

I hope its not boring for you guys~

*sighs* i wish i was bestfriends with Gikwang and i wish Woohyun would ask me on a date >.<

Hehe, comment and subscribe! <3