Meeting the boys of Beast.

You never know what you have until its gone.

The next day you woke up in your bed smiling like a fool as you remembered where Woohyun took you yesterday.

Ahhh~ most romantic day ever!

You got dressed and decided to go on a morning walk. The weather was rather cool as the cold wind blew onto your skin. Luckily you were dressed pretty warm. You casually wore leggings with a long black shirt underneath along with a warm cream coloured long knit over. 

- This-

http://www.yesstyle.com.au/en/click-frilled-knit-sweater/info.html/pid.1025621613

As you were walking down the street, you heard a familiar voice laughing along with another few voices. You looked back and saw Gikwang, but with another 5 guys. You slowly approached them as you called out Gikwang's name. Hmm, i wonder who they are?

 

" GIKWANG!" You yelled out another time.

" Oh Park ---!" Gikwang yelled back as he turned to see you coming in his direction. He gave you one of his gorgeous, huge, friendly, warm smiles. The smile that you loved most. He ran to you as you ran to him and gave you a hug. One of the other boys ran to you aswell and gave you a hug too, a really really tight one!

" Yah, she can't breathe get off her!" The one named Dooboon, Dookoon, Doogoon, no wait, Doojoon said.

" Im sorry hyung, im just excited to see the girl that Gikwang always talks about!" The boy replied. Gikwang blushed.

He talks about me?

" Oh sorry, we better introduce ourselves" The cute one that had hugged you before said.

They stood into a line, 1....2....3

ANNYEONGHASAEYO~ WE ARE SO BEAST! You giggled.

" Im Yoseob! Im Doojoon! Im Dongwoon! Im Hyunseung! Im Junhyung! And im Gikwang!" You laughed, they were all just so cute!

Now she knows my friends, its a good chance to take her out now.

" So, Park --- even though its cold~ do you want to go for some ice cream? " Yoseob asked while doing his best aegyo. You couldn't resist so you slightly nodded your head with a smirk. Yoseob then grabbed your hand and yelled out " YAY ICE CREAM TIME!" You all ran off to the nearest Ice Cream Parlour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all sat around the table eating your ice cream. As soon as you finished, you all stood up walked out heading for the water park. By this time the weather had gotten much warmer. Yoseob was sticking to your left side while Gikwang was on your right side. You smiled at him and in return so did he.

Gaaah, his eye smile!

You soon arrived at the waterpark. The guy named Dongwoon took a handful of water from the fountain and threw it at you!

" DONGWOON IM GONNA GET YOU!" You said back while laughing. You took your knit off revealing your tight black shirt underneath. All the guys eyes widened.

She's so freaking perfect. Wait, why is Junhyung staring at her like that? NO SHE'S MINE!

You ran off with Dongwoon and Hyunseung  and Junhyung splashing water around and jumping in puddles. Gikwang smiled and watched you guys play as he sat back down onto the grass. Doojoon and Yoseob sat by him.

" Gikwang-ah, are you okay?" Doojoon asked.

Gikwang smirked and said.

" Hyung, im just happy that's all. After not seeing her for 2 years im finally seeing her laughing and being happy. But, the problem is~  she already has a guy. I didn't know until i came back, i guess that's what Saeri Noona's been trying to tell me."

" WHAT! NOO! SHE CANT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Yoseob screeched as he lay on the floor clutching his heart pretending to cry. Doojoon and Gikwang laughed.

" Dont worry, we'll help you win her heart over." Doojoon said while raising his eyebrows up and down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 20th chapter :)

 

Did you like it?

 

I had to introduce Beast somehow and this is what i came up with hehe ^^

 

In the next few chapters Infinite will be revealed!

 

Woohyun didn't come out much in this chapter because i wanted YOU and Gikwang to have more time together~

 

YAY 21 subscribers ^^ Thank you guys :)

 

Please comment and subscribe <3

 

-forever_xoxox

 

tumblr_lmdfkm9tKR1qb909i.gif

 

freakyy!

IM LOVING THOSE GIFS ^^