I'll miss them so much.

You never know what you have until its gone.

You led Dongjun into your room and told him to take a seat on your bed or anywhere he liked. You quickly ran downstairs and got some hot chocolate and cookies. Then you ran into Gikwang's room and took a few of his warm clothes.

He wouldn't mind...

You then went back to your room as you handed dongjun some warm clothes he could change into. Without hesitation he just lifted his shirt in order to change. You just stood there with your eyes widened as you saw his perfectly sculptered abs. Dongjun saw that you were staring, he smirked and quickly put his shirt on. You blushed and turned around as you did one of those silent girl spazzing moments when you see abs.

As soon as he had finished changing, the two of you sat down and munched on cookies while drinking your hot chocolate.

" Much warmer than out there right?" You asked.

" Defintely noona!"

" Hey Dongjun..." You then said softly.

" Yes?"

" Thank You." You said calmly.

" For what?"

" Thank You for always being able to cheer me up. I've kinda.. made my mind up and i've decided to go live in America for awhile. I mean, life over there would be different and all, and during the time im over there, i can take time to think and also give others time to think too. I'll miss you so so so much Dongjun and i've just always wanted to say thanks to you. And one last thing, can you not tell Gikwang and Woohyun that im leaving please... it'll make them upset and i don't want a teary goodbye.." You trailed off.

" Aww, noona please don't leave meee! But, i guess i understand your choice too... but always remember if you ever need help im always here for you!" Dongjun said as he gave you a big hug.

" And tomorrow, i'll take you to the airport so i'll be here at around 8am.. is that okay?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded.

For the rest of that afternoon, you showed Dongjun around the house and even went through some old photo albums. The two of you baked a cake and versed Gikwang and Woohyun in a video game in which you two won. But, soon the snowstorm was over and Dongjun was to return home. He waved goodbye and winked at you one last time before heading out again.

Okay.. now time to enjoy my last day in Korea with Gikwang and Woohyun!

Something seems a bit suspcious....

Isn't it Park ----'s last day today before her parents take her to America?

My plan for today: Spend my last day in Korea with Gikwang and Woohyun and make it as fun as possible, and then tomorrow morning leave a note and secretly go to the airport with Dongjun. I don't want to cry anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as you waved goodbye to Dongjun again you shut the door and turned around to the two boys. 

" My two most bestest bestfriends, what shall we do today?" You asked as you your chin and pretended you were deep in thought. Gikwang and Woohyun both looked at each other and suddenly ran up to you and basically jumped onto you giving you a tight hug.

" Whoa, whoa guys i can't.. br...breathe!" You exclaimed.

" It's your last day in Korea, your parents are coming tomorrow remember? Are you really going to leave us?" Gikwang asked as he pouted.

They think that my parent's are picking me up at 9am but im actually leaving at 8am... so i'll just act like nothing's wrong.

" Uh um i don't actually know.. but if my parent's do come tomorrow then i guess i'll have to leave..." You said while kicking your foot at the ground.

" This is making me depressed cmon let's go out and enjoy your last day here, and today's new year's eve too, so they'll be plenty of things to do! LET'S GO!" Woohyun yelled out as he took your hand and dragged you and Gikwang out.

You, Woohyun and Gikwang were deciding were to go as you were walking down the snowy pathway. " Oh hey, why don't we call Myungsoo and tell him to come out too?" You asked. Both boys nodded, as you took your phone out and called Myungsoo.

" Myungsoooooooo!"

" Oh! HIIIII!"

" Me, Woohyun and Gikwang are out beacuse were bored and we were wondering if you wanted to come too?"

" Yea sure, where too?"

" Umm, where are we again? Oh yea come to the park infront of Gikwang's house, i guess we'll be there!"

" Okay."

Wait a minute, isn't it Park ----'s last day in Korea today, im pretty sure that's what Woohyun hyung said.

Soon, all four of you were at the park on a bright, snowy day. Myungsoo had brought some fried chicken with him so as soon as everyone had finished eating, like 4 little kids you all ran around the playground throwing snow at each other and pushing each other off the playground. While Woohyun was chasing Myungsoo and Gikwang to try and tackle them, you sat back down onto the park bench.

I'll miss all this so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers! <3

Sorry i didn't update for a few days, my internet was being stupid >.<

Heheh, IT'S NEW YEARS EVE!

I hope you all have a happy new year! :D

I wrote this chapter based on the real date, so that tomorrow when she leaves it'll be the start of 2012.

Hehehhe ^_^

Follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/forever_xoxox

And tumblr : http://love-like-this-xo.tumblr.com/

 

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

 

     stretchy

 

tumblr_lttj799zSY1qe8hc8.gif

 

image

 

 

tumblr_lumuwoe13P1qigs5yo1_500.gif

 

GIFS OF 4 PERFECTED BOYS. <3