Goodbye Lee Gikwang.

You never know what you have until its gone.

Hey Guys ^^

Okay well, i have a new plan~

Everytime i write in BLUE its what Gikwang is thinking in his head.

Everytime i write in PINK its what You ( Park ----) Is thinking in your head.

Everytime i write in GREEN its what Woohyun is thinking in his head.

 

" But, Gikwang. WHY? WHEN? Why do you have to leave?" You asked tears filling up your eyes.

" -----, im leavin tomorrow~" He said with his head turned down.

"LEE GIKWANG, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF. WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY LEAVING? AND WHAT IS WITH YOU THESE DAYS? HUH? YOUR ACTING REALLY DIFFERENT, YOUR NOT THE GIKWANG I USED TO KNOW." You raged at him.

He just stared at you, with his mouth wide open full of shock. He had enough too, gikwang blew.

" PARK ----, YOU THINK I WANNA LEAVE!? YOUR ALWAYS THINKING OF WHATS BETTER FOR YOU WHEN WILL YOU REALISE THAT YOU DON'T OWN THIS WORLD? THE WORLD'S A CRUEL PLACE.. " He blurted out of his mouth.

After that he didn't stop he continued saying " You don't even know how much pain i went through for you, even when i had issues i was way too busy helping you out with yours that i never had time for myself and i never had time to figure out my own problems and that's why im leaving now~ For all these years we've known each other, you never bothered to ask about me, you've never bothered to even care and you call yourself a friend? I don't know why i stayed with you all these years maybe it was beacuse, beacuse...."

" Because what, Gikwang? Beacuse what?" You asked.

" Because, i loved you." he replied.

With that, he ran off. You didn't know what to do. 

I looked back at her, but she didn't even run after me. She just stood there and eventually turned around the other way. After all these years i had finally confessed but at the wrong time. She probably hates me now, it's better if i leave like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day you decided to go for a walk at the park and to think things out a little.

Today's the day Gikwang's leaving. Should i go to the airport? Nah, i think he hates me it'll be better if he leaves like this. But wait, " I loved you, I loved you, I loved you" did he really? My bestfriend had loved me all this time and i never knew?

By this time you had reached the park. This was the park that you and Gikwang used to always go to when you were little.

In the meantime, Gikwang was thinking of what to write to you in a text.

Goodbye Park ----- , I'll miss you. I loved you and i always will. I'll miss you in America so i guess this is my last goodbye to you. No that's lame, what about Park--- i hope you live a good life. Nah, that''s not it either. Hmmph, I'll just go whatever.

You were sitting on the swings when suddenly those very words of Gikwang rang through your mind again.

" I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you, I loved you." Then suddenly you had a flashback.

* FLASHBACK*

10 years ago, at this very park you and gikwang had made a promise with each other.  You promised each other that you both would always be there for each other and even if one of you left somewhere that the other would have to go to and find them and bring them back home."

* END OF FLASHBACK*

You smiled at the thought of that flashback but at the same time you could feel tears rolling down your cheek.

It was then you realised what a big mistake you had made. All this time could you have possibly loved Gikwang too? You ran all the way to his house and knocked fiercely on his front door, but no-one ever came. You had figured that he had left for the airport already. You wiped away your tears and jumped into a taxi demanding that the driver took you to the airport asap.

He was the most important person to me, i have to bring him back. I have to tell him that... that i loved him too.

Time was your only enemy now. You hopped out of the taxi and paid that drived. " Kamsahamnida" he replied cheerfully. You smiled at him and ran off in to the airport. You checked the departure times and the plane that was leaving next was at 12:03pm. You checked your phone and the current time was 12:00pm. Your heart was racing, you were desperate to find him. It was impossible though, you were crowded around thousands of people and after that everything went black. You couldn't remember anything after that.

I guess she's not coming.

And with that, the plane left.

 

So that was the 3rd chapter, how was it?

I have plans for the next chapter so im gonna start writing it up again soon :)

If you guys have twitter follow me!

Im forever_xoxox ^^

Bye for now!

Comment and Subscribe! :)