First snow, first kiss.

You never know what you have until its gone.

" Uh, guys im here." You whispered as you slowly stood up from behind the couch.

" PARK --------!" Myungsoo and Yoseob yelled out as they both ran to hug you. Yoseob got ahold of you first so Myungsoo just awkwardly stood there rubbing the back of his neck until it was his turn to give you a hug.

Everyone then took a seat. You went to the kitchen and brought out milk and cookies. Everyone dug in.

" So uhh, what brings you all here today..?" You asked while taking a bite into your cookie.

" We came because we wanted to play Secret Santa with you Park ----, we came so we could draw out names!" Dongwoon said happily.

" We came because we wanted to see our bestfriend!" Seongyeol said cheerfully.

" Hey, she's our bestfriend." Junhyung said back.

" Naah, she's ours." Sungjong argued back.

" Guys guys, im all your bestfriends okay? keke " You said while giggling.

She's so cute when she giggles.

Why is Woohyun looking at me like that? Like the way he used to look at me when we were dating...

Ahhh, park --- is so cute.

Woohyun then took the boys of Infinite up to his room while you , gikwang and the rest of Beast stayed in the living room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys sat there for awhile as Doojoon explained what they were going to do. Then he took a santa hat out and started shaking the names around that were in the hat. One by one everyone chose a name.

I got...GIKWANG!

Gikwang saw you smile and thought..

Yay, the plan's working out.

Hyunseung then started looking around the room when he suddenly started oohing and ahhhing.

" Wow, your christmas tree is so pretty, just like you park ----!" he said.

You blushed.

" HEY! Only i say that to my bestie!" Yoseob said while playfully hitting hyunseung in the arm. Everyone burst into laughter. The boys of Beast then went upstairs to Gikwang's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You decided to check up on Infinite.

* knock knock*

" Come in!" You heard someone sing.

You walked in and sat on Woohyun's bed.

" HI NOONA!" Sungjong yelled out as he went to hug you.

" Hehe hi sungjong :) Do you guys wanna stay for dinner?" You asked.

" Dinner? Food? Dinner?" Dongwoo's head shot up at the sound of food.

Everyone laughed.

" Thanks, but we were just about to go now." Hoya said.

The boys of Infinite walked down the stairs along with the boys of Beast. Everyone was going to leave now. You opened the door and said...

" Well, thanks for coming guys and...OMG IT'S FINALLY SNOWING YAYAYAYAY!" You yelled out as ran outside bare footed and lay down on the snowy ground making snow angels.

She's going to catch a cold, i better get her some shoes.

She's gonna get sick, i should get her some shoes or a scarf.

' OMG SNOW, I LOVE SNOW!" Seongyeol yelled out as he ran out of the door and jumped into the biggest pile of snow. Soon everyone was jumping around in the snow and having snowball fights. Woohyun and Gikwang were back in the house, finding warm clothing for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You lay in the snow and stared up at the sky, as the small dainty pieces of snow fell down onto your face. 
 

" Park ---- get up, you'll catch a cold." 

You heard someone say, 

You turned around and saw Myungsoo walking your way, with a warm scarf tightly wrapped around his neck.

What the.. when did he get a scarf?

You looked around and it was suddenly silent, where did everyone go?

Myungsoo started getting closer to you as he then wrapped his scarf around you.

" Your nose is red, you look cold." He said as he stared deeply into you eyes.

Gaaah, his eyes. There so.. so perfect. No wait what am i thinking his my bestfriend.

Then Myungsoo started leaning in. His soft lips were slowly placed onto yours. You were still shocked as you looked up at him with opened eyes, his eyes were shut tightly and you could feel your face heating up.

What's happening? Is this a dream? Why is Myungsoo kissing me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36 :)

 

Did you all like it?

 

GAAAH, MYUNGSOO KISSING MOMENT.

 

LOL When i was writing that kissing moment i was spazzing myself xD

 

Hehe, i might make a poll for the next chapter but i'll think about it :)

 

Comment and Subscribe <3

 

      image

 

ISN'T HE CUUUTEE XD

 

 

 tumblr_lv64deTsXr1qcveyqo2_250.gif 

      

 

LOL I HAD TO SHOW YOU GUYS, THIS. IT'S MY MOST FAVOURITE GIF XD