Hello.

You never know what you have until its gone.

You got shocked and turned around to the 'voice.'

A familiar face walked out of the darkness into the little bit of light coming from the moon.

It was Saeri onni.

Oh crap, she doesn't know about me and Woohyun. What if she tells Gikwang?

Whose that?

Maybe, that girl before was Gikwang's sister? That guy that ----- used to always talk about. She told me that they didn't know about our relationship. hmm

Saeri Onni had no idea that you and woohyun were going out. She was shocked and had nothing to say, so she turned around and ran off back into the dark. " Who was that?" Woohyun asked curiously. " Um, just a friend." you replied back unable to look into his eyes. " Well, it's getting late now. Let's take you home." Woohyun said helping you off the bench.

The two of you walked back to Meloa Hall and said your last goodbye's to everyone before seeing them again tomorrow. At the most important formal ever. You hopped into Woohyun's car and he drove off. The two of you were talking about how funny it was seeing people drunk and dancing funnily. Then Wooohyun stopped and asked you " Park ----- , what's the thing that you want most?"

" Um nothing really oppa."

" Are you sure, like a certain piece of jewellry or anything?"

" Oppa, just aslong as im with you im all set!" You chirped happpily.

Woohyun smiled and leant in for a kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived home and waved goodbye to Woohyun. You were deadset tired so ran up to your room, had a shower and fell backwards onto your bed. You checked the time and it was 2am. You then drifted off to sleep.

You dreamt a weird dream that night:

You were walking down a pathway when you heard two voice calling out for you. On the right it was Woohyun but on the left it was Gikwang. Gikwang had tripped and hurt his leg while Woohyun had tripped and hurt his arm. They were both calling out for help. You were stuck in the middle and didn't know who to go to first. You continued walking down that path and saw a club, where girls and guys were dancing and police officers were around. The next scene was at a park that you had never seen before. Ducks were calmly swimming in the river and someone was walking by your side... you couldn;t recognise the face though.

Hmm, what a weird dream i had. Oh yea, Gikwang should be back now! 

You thought to yourself as you woke up.

Once again you checked the time and it was 8am, you then looked over at your phone and you had 3 text messages.

" Babe, happy 2 year anniversary. I love you~" You smiled at the cute text Woohyun had sent you.

In reply you sent to him;;

" Happy 2 year anniversary to you too oppa, i love you!"

But the next 2 texts were from GIKWANG!?

I haven't heard from him since like what 2 years ago

" Park ----- im finally back. Did you miss me? ;) Haha, meet me at the park outside your house i need to tell you something."

The next one said;

" If you don't come, i'll understand. I mean, i heard you have your formal and stuff. But, i'll be waiting! Meet me there at 2pm? okaay? ^^"

You smirked, you had missed gikwang so much.

OMG ASDKFHDI TODAY'S FORMAL!

For the next few hours you were busy checking you had everything for the formal and cleaning your room. Since today it was you and Wooohyun's 2nd anniversary too, you thought you should get him a present. You quickly put something on to wear, as it was pretty cool outside today you decided to wear this:

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/puffy-stripe-hem-rhinestone-detail-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1025809604:

You matched it with black stocking and black ballet flats.

And off you went to the shops.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got there and shopped around for a few hours. You didn't know what to get him so at first you just went window shopping. Then something caught your mind PERFUME! 

You ran up to the closest perfume shop and started smelling the best ones. Atlast you decided on the one called  " JUMP".

Maybe, i should get Gikwang one too, because im meeting up with him too. 

You went back into the shop and got one for Gikwang, this one was called " One Shot"

You smiled and decided to buy a little something for yourself. You walked into a clothing store and found and eye-catching clutch bag. Perfect to match with your formal dress.

http://www.yesstyle.com.au/en/moonbasa-rhinestone-shirred-clutch-off-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1025825476

You bought it and left for home.

By the time you had reached your house it was already 1:50 pm. You quickly rushed out of the door and walked to the park nearby your house. You walked closer and closer to the park and saw a figure already sitting there on the swings. GIKWANG! you yelled out as you ran to him. He stood up with the biggest grin on his face as he opened his arms towards you. You jumped onto him giving him the biggest hug ever!

" Ya, babo. Why did you leave me?" You said as you hugged him tighter.

" Im sorry, but im back now! Forgive me?" Gikwang said as he pouted. You nodded and sat on the swing next to him.

The Gikwang started saying something:

"Park ----- , do you know how much i missed you while i was in America. I left because i had some problems but now there fixed and i came back to prove to you what a man i am! Everyday i thought about you in America, i was a coward to text you because i thought you'd hate me. I was always worried that you'd have someone else when i came back but you don't right? Because, i came back to ask you something~ will you be my girlfriend? If you don't want to , i understand i mean i think im going to fast and all but yea~"

But Woohyun?

You smiled at Gikwang looking into his eyes as he stared back into yours. Then he started to..... lean in!? His lips touched yours for the first time.

OMG. WHAT. AM. I DOING?

But far from the park behind a tree, Nam Woohyun had seen everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13~

 

All of you were expecting the person to that saw you and Woohyun kissing to be Gikwang?

 

Surprise! It was Saeri, his sister. ^^

 

And Woohyun caught them two kissing, what's he going to do now?

 

All will be revealed in the next chapter!

 

And i finally reached 10 subscribers!

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! ♥

 

Please Comment and Subscribe <3

 

image