What should i do?

You never know what you have until its gone.

Woohyun was running, he was a mess. He had bed hair and his clothes had something on it. No one was sure of what it was but you didn't want to know. Myungsoo was a few metres behind him chasing him while panting. Woohyun was a very fast runner and didn't get tired easily. Myungsoo sprinted as fast as he could and eventually got ahold of Woohyun's wrist.

" HYUNG!" He said while panting.

" WHAT" Woohyun yelled back sounding pissed.

" Dont' go to Park ---- now, she probably needs time to think. Give her some time hyung, that's what she needs." Myungsoo said while wiping a drop of sweat off from his neck.

" You know what, i think your right. She'll understand me if i explain right? I'll try calling her and come back to her house tomorrow." Woohyun said while rubbing his face with his hand from tiredness.

The two boys walked back to Woohyun's house to be greeted by the rest of Infinite.

" Yah, where did you guys go?" Sunggyu asked.

" Woohyun hyung went to look for Park ---- you know after what happened yesterday..." Myungsoo said while looking up at the ceiling then back on the floor.

Sunggyu nodded as he patted the seat next to him, gesturing the boys to sit.

Why does everyone's face look so gloomy?

" It's about Park -----." Seongyeol said as he yawned.

" What about her" Woohyun wanted to know.

" Well, to be honest. You know how we said we hated her. We all kinda think you two should have some time... away.. from ... eachotheryouknowbecauseyeah." The last part was said really quickly so Woohyun didn't understand. He had a confused look on his face.

" We think you and Park----- should break up for awhile and see if you both really need each other." Hoya repeated.

What, why are they suddenly saying this?

" And why are you saying this..?" Woohyun asked.

" Because after what happened yesterday we think Park ---- is really hurt. You've been together for 2 years or so and maybe you should give her some space to you know meet other guys too and go out of her boundaries and maybe become a new person too?" Sunggyu said.

Did i really mean what i said yesterday? I mean like she did change me alot do i like the new me, or do i hate it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile you were laying in your bed holding up your phone. Your eyes were swollen due to all your crying. You had no more tears left to cry ,pretty much.

Maybe Woohyun Oppa was right. I don't care if he was drunk maybe he did mean everything he said. Should i just break-up with him if that would make him happy?

You got up and got dressed you needed to get away somwhere. You felt as if you were stuck in a room where the walls kept moving in closer. You needed to escape, you needed some fresh air. The air was cold, the clouds were out and soon it was going to rain. You didn't bring an umbrella but you didnt mind.

You wore this;  http://www.yesstyle.com/en/click-asymmetric-zip-fleece-lined-jacket/info.html/pid.1025607034

You were casually walking down the street, looking up at the grey clouds. You were watching kids laughing and running around and you saw couple's walking around hand in hand.

Me and Woohyun used to be like that. Should i call him out and end it with him now, if that makes him happy?

You stopped at a little accessory shop and suddenly a little plaque caught your eye. On it, it said ;

If you love something, let it go. If it returns to you then accept it but if it doesn't just let it go.

That's my plan with Woohyun. He'll be happier without me and can live his life like he did before. You dragged yourself to the Han River and sat on the bench as you sighed. You brought up all your courage and was just about to text Woohyun but suddenly you heard something.

" PARK -------!" It was Woohyun.

Wow, perfect timing much.

He ran up to you as you stood up. He held onto you stronger than ever. Your head was placed perfectly onto his warm chest for the last time. You looked up at him with tears strolling down your cheeks.

" Babe, what's wrong?"

" Oppa, let's breakup."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24 :)

 

That was a pretty depressing chapter~

 

Well the point of this chapter was to show that, YOU think Woohyun would be happier if he wasn't with you but WOOHYUN thinks you would be happier without him. You both love each other but don't know how to let go, until you did first.

 

Did you guys watch Sydney KPOP festival? xD I MIGHT BE IN IT! Im gonna go watch it now :)

 

SKAJFDIOS TOMORROW INFINTE'S CHRISTMAS SINGLE IS RELEASED! YAYAYAY ^^

 

Subscribe and Comment <3

 

The run in. - infinite woohyun you - chapter image

 

-forever_xoxox

 

THAT GIF XD ^