"What would you do if..

You never know what you have until its gone.

" I.. i don't know what to say myungsoo.." You slightly stuttered as you were shocked by his sudden confession.

I never thought, myungsoo would have feelings for me... i mean his so good looking he can get any girl but why me?

" Im really sorry about the sudden confession and all, i mean i understand if you don't have feelings for me and all that but all im asking for is a chance. You know that deal Gikwang and Woohyun hyung are having... well, i wanna be in that deal too. I'll have to talk to them about it but i really do understand if you only like me as a friend.." Myungsoo said as he turned his head down and looked at his shoes.

Just as Myungsoo looked down, the cafe door opened and in walked Woohyun and Seongyeol.

What is Myungsoo doing here.. WITH PARK -----!?

" Yah~ Kim Myungsoo!" Seongyeol called out as he ran up to the two of youse and slapped Myungsoo on the back of his head playfully. Seongyeol and Woohyun took a seat with the two of youse. As they sat down, you looked over at Myungsoo who was looking strangely nervous. He kept his lips, shaking his leg and staring at the door.

" Sooo.. what have the two of you been doing here?" Woohyun asked as he eyed Myungsoo.

Myungsoo could feel Woohyun's eyes piercing into his skin. He couldn't take it anymore, he got up, ran through the door and never came back. Seongyeol chased after him.

" What's up with him?" Woohyun asked you.

You shrugged.

Why did he run away like that? But, did Kim Myungsoo one of my bestfriends just confess to me?Woohyun then Gikwang and now Myungsoo. Waaah, who do i choose?

" So, wanna go for a walk or something?" Woohyun asked as he got up from his seat. You nodded and followed him. Just as Woohyun was about to reach for the door though a voice called out saying " Excuse me, wait!" You both turned around to see the waiter, Kim Dongjun running towards you.

" Umm im sorry but i just wanted to know your name..." Dongjun said shyly as he looked up innocently towards you.

You giggled and replied " Im park -----. You must be Kim Dongjun?" You asked.

He nodded and said " I just wanted to ask, i took this photo of your gloves because im entering this photography competition and i needed your permission to use it since well, it is your gloves.."

The photo: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luim81d7tZ1qeui3so1_500.jpgYou flashed a smile at him and nodded.

( These are the gloves that Woohyun gave you as your 12 days of Christmas present.)

" And, i was wondering do you.. wanna.. umm maybe go get some drink later?" He asked as his cheeks went a rosey red shade.

" You know what, i would loove.." 

You were cut off by Woohyun-

" No she can't she and i are married and she is currently pregnant. So no little boys can come flirting and asking to go on dates with my pretty lady okay?" 

Dongjun's eyes widened and his mouth opened. He then quickly ran away apollogetically as Woohyun chuckled and took your hand leading you to the Han River Walkway.

* Sighs* Woohyun and his jokes....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Woohyun were walking side by side along the walkway next to the Han River. You breathed in the cool fresh air as you spun around letting your arms flow.

I feel so free, i love coming here.

She's so cute. I remember coming here with her when we were dating..

You turned around and looked at Woohyun.

" Woohyun oppa~?"

" Eung?"

" What would you do if i chose Gikwang instead of you?"

" I... i don't know. I guess i would be upset but i mean it's for your happiness right so i guess i'll have to learn to live with it."

Hmmm, now let me go ask Gikwang...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, sorry for not updating yesterday~

I was rearranging my room and now it's all done and i got a new bed and everything!

Hehe, sorry for a pretty boring chapter >.<

I hate having writer's blocks :(

I'll update another chapter after this one and if i feel like it i might update another one after that :)

Comment and Subscribe <3

- forever_xoxox

 

jengyu:  … (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ 彡┻━┻彡┻━┻彡┻━┻彡┻━┻彡┻━┻