I dont know what to call this hoho :3

You never know what you have until its gone.

" Woo..Woohyun i don't know what to say." 

You were shocked as you weren't expected for this kind of confession by him.

" I want to start over again with you. I want to spend this year's White Christmas with you and i started with a White Confession. So, will you be mine?"

Woohyun stared deeply into your eyes. You found yourself staring back straight into them.

What do i say? I know what Woohyun's like, i mean i've been with him for ages. He says he wants a fresh start does he mean it? If i say yes to Woohyun then what will happen with Gikwang and Myungsoo, why is my life so complicated!?

You opened your mouth as you were about to say something in reply. But just as you were going to speak, your front door opened and Gikwang ran out yelling "MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!" He practically jumped on you, giving you a great, big, warm hug. You smiled and hugged him back  " Merry Christmas to you too, Gikwangiee "

" What are you guys doing out here, it's freezing come inside!" Gikwang said while pushing you and woohyun in.

Damn, he just ruined the moment. She was about to answer me.

I heard everything, i didn't want Park ---- to say yes just like that. I had to do something.

Woohyun shot Gikwang an evil glare while Gikwang looked at him with a confused face.

" Well.... it's 12:05am and it's finally CHRISTMAS! But im tired so do you guys wanna sleep and wake up at around 8 to open presents?" You asked innocently.

Both the boys smiled and nodded. You watched them walk upstairs before secretly placing 2 presents under the Christmas tree for them. And then you headed off to bed aswell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up at exactly 8am. You ran downstairs to find Gikwang and Woohyun deep into a conversation.

" MERRY REAL CHRISTMAS GUYS!" You yelled out before running up to them and hugging them both. 

They both chuckled and returned a hug. The three of you walked towards the tree. A few presents were laid under it all wrapped up from red wrapping paper to gold wrapping paper. Gikwang and Woohyun had recieved 3 presents while you had recieved 5. You all took your present and went and sat down on the couch. Each of you unwrapped the presents and this is what you got.

-  a pair high heels that you always wanted- http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw1d7oIF7S1qcao59o1_500.jpg / From Gikwang.

- real diamond infinite necklace to match your ring.- http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/P12067808.jpg / From Woohyun.

- a whole lot of clothes - http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw45t2mbOC1r2z0f3o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1324787661&Signature=kqvXWkUYgIN9bNuTCzYjU1WaKI0%3D / From Myungsoo.

-  Money totalling $300. ( includes your pay from your job) / From Grandma.

- a pandora bracelet- http://www.mycharmbracelets.com.au/images/mainpagelogo.jpg / From Dongjun.

 

You were sooo happy! You had gotten everything you wanted! You felt abit bad though, because Dongjun and Grandma had gotten you such great gifts and all you got them was perfume and a gift voucher. Although you had recieved everything you wanted , someone inside you, you felt empty. It wasn't a normal kind of empty though. You missed your parents so much. You were expecting them to come back for you atleast but no one ever came.

Gikwang realised your sad expression and came to comfort you. Woohyun then turned some music on and threw around some streamers to brighten the mood. Soon everyone was dancing to christmas songs and kpop songs. Gikwang and Woohyun had recieved some great presents aswell. You guys had been dancing and throwing wrapping paper around when suddenly the door bell rang.

* DING DONG*

You went to open it.

" NOOOOOONNAAAAA! MEERRY CHRISTMAAASSS!"

It was Sungjong and the rest of Infinite. You immediately smiled brightly and hugged each of them wishing them a merry christmas and welcoming them into your house. Each of them had brought you a present and laid it under your christmas tree. The 7 boys of Infinite + Gikwang + You sat on the couch and were happily chatting when suddenly the doorbell rung again.

* DING DONG*

You went to get it again. This time it was Beast.

" MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO YOUUUU~!" Yoseob sang out loud as he handed you a present.

You giggled and hugged each of the boys of Beast as they went to lay their presents under your christmas tree too.

Christmas Party? I think YES!

I never got to answer Woohyun..... *sighs* i want to say yes but i just dont know how..

She never answered me, i guess i'll have to wait abit longer.

Park --- isn't even looking at me, i guess i should give up.

Park ----'s parents called me earlier this morning, i have to tell her about what they said  but i don't want to ruin her Christmas.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE GUYS~ 

Hehehe another chapterrr :)

I had another writer's block so it took me ages to write this so hopefully it's not boring for you guys~!

I might update again tonight or something ^_^

So, what are you guys getting for your Christmas Presents?

Comment and Subscribe <3

-forever_xoxox

 

tumblr_lvjsmpKtOf1r00ey5o1_500.gif