Living with the bestfriends.

You never know what you have until its gone.

You let Gikwang and Woohyun in.

" Uhh so, why are you guys here again?" You asked.

" IM LIVING WITH YOU!" They both yelled out.

Wait, WHAT. His living with us too?

Wait, huh? Woohyun's living with us too?

What, there living with me!?

You saw Woohyun and Gikwang looking at each other in shock, and you couldn't help but laugh.

" YAY IM LIVING WITH MY  TWO BESTEST FRIENDS!" You yelled out as you ran up and hugged them both.

You all laughed and sat on the couch. That's when you saw a little piece of paper left for you on the coffee table. You picked it up and read it aloud:

' To our dearest daughter, we saw how much you loved Korea and we really didn't want to leave you, but you didn't want to go so we had no choice. We're really sorry. We also couldn't just leave you by yourself so we invited two guests to stay with you for the next year. They are non-other than Woohyun and Gikwang! Make sure that they are comfortable, and don't miss us too much~ We love you ♥'

I'll miss them soo much, but at least i get to spend the next year living with my two most bestfriends.

Then Gikwang hopped up and picked up his luggage bags. Woohyun did the same.

" Here, let me help you guys~" you called out.

But the two boys shook there heads and ran upstairs to the room where they were supposed to sleep. Gikwang's room was next to yours and Woohyun's was just down the hall. Gikwang new where everything was because he had been to your house soo many times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two boys placed there luggage bags in there rooms and walked out.

Now's my chance to talk to him.

Gikwang was happily skipping down the stairs when Woohyun came and grabbed ahold of his wrist. Gikwang turned and faced Woohyun.

" What do you want, Woohyun?" Gikwang asked with a slight growl.

" Hey, you remember that deal we made awhile ago?" Woohyun asked.

" What deal... wait, ohh that deal?" Gikwang replied while trying to remember.

" Yea, that deal we made to see whoever won Park --- heart first. That deal's still on aye?" Woohyun asked with raising his eyebrows.

Gikwang smirked and shook hands with Woohyun.

The game has officially started Nam Woohyun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun and Gikwang then raced down the stairs to get to you first. You were casually sitting on the couch watching the latest episode of GAG CONCERT. The three of you sat down close to each other and laughed your heads off while watching it. As soon as the show had finished you all hopped up. It was only 8pm. You were feeling tired so you said that you were going up and sleeping early today. Gikwang and Woohyun nodded and said Goodnight before they headed up to there rooms aswell.

A whole year to win Park ---- 's heart back.

Park ---- , who will you choose me or woohyun?

Gikwang then took his phone out and texted Yoseob.

" Hyung, i need your help to win Park ----- 's heart."

Yoseob replied in 3 seconds flat.

" Sure thing, haha. Let's meet up tomorrow and plan okay?"

Gikwang replied " YAY!" and went to have a shower.

Meanwhile......

In Woohyun's rooom, he was sitting on his new bed while staring outside the window. He reached for his bag and pulled something out. It was the perfume you had gotten him on your 2 year anniversary with him. He took and sniff and and smiled.

If only i hadn't messed up, me and park --- would still be together. I promised that i would be her bestfriend and that i would stay by her side. But, i can't stop thinking about her, she's all that's on my mind. I still love her and i would do anything for her. So i need to win her back. I need to explain to her how much i truly do still love her.

* vibration, woohyun recieved a text*

" Hyung, how's it going at Park ----'s house? " It was Myungsoo.

" Myungsoo how'd you know, and it's all good."

" Sunggyu hyung told me, you better not do anything to Park ---- okay hyung?"

" Heh, of course i wouldn't. Btw, your one of Park ----'s bestfriends do you mind helping me with something?"

" Neh, of course Hyung. What do you need help with."

" I need to get Park ---- back."

Myungsoo smiled when he recieved that text, he knew exactly what Woohyun meant.

" Okay hyung, let's meet tomorrow."

And with that Woohyun too fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got up in the middle of the night because you needed to pee. You went to the toilet then you decided to check on the boys. You peeked through Gikwang's door and smiled.

He always sleeps like that, even when we were little. How Cute.

You then crept up to Woohyun's room and tiptoed in. You saw something shiny and went to pick it up. It was the perfume bottle you had gotten Woohyun!

Oppa, you still have it!? I miss how we used to be.

You went to look for the box to put the perfume back in and saw it on next to the sleeping Woohyun. You went to grab for it but Woohyun held onto your waist and pulled you onto the bed. His arms were wrapped tightly yet perfecting around your waist and his head was placed ontop of yours. You were shocked.
" Oppa, are you awake?" You asked. But no reply came. " Hmm, he must be sleeping. Oh yea, he told me that he moves alot in his sleep..." You remembered and shut your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

It feels so right having her in my arms again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32 :)

 

That was a pretty long chapter, hehe i got carried away!

 

Don't worry guys, nothing will happen in the bed with you and woohyun~ xD

 

Ahhh, she's so lucky. Woohyun AND Gikwang get to live with her aiodhaodiwhfnadiosfkads.

 

Hehe, comment and subscribe <3

 

Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/forever_xoxox

 

And tumblr ^^: http://love-like-this-xo.tumblr.com/

 

[<3]

-forever_xoxox

 

DAIEF'WIODSJFAEWPODJ THAT GIF ^