Because these are the people that matter in life.

You never know what you have until its gone.

A few weeks passed and every few days, you and infinite would contact each other and meet up. You all became really good friends. It was still a little bit awkward for you and Woohyun but you knew that time would quickly heal that up. Myungsoo and Seongyeol were your bestest of best friends in Infinite. The rest  were still your friends but you were continuing to getting to know them better.

It was the start of a brand new day, it was the 11th of December. You hopped out of your bed and walked downstairs in your pyjamas. Your parents were sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper and sipping on their coffees. They saw you walking down the stairs and your mum signalled you to come sit down. You took the seat next to her and your dad looked up at you.

" Park ---- start packing, were going to america for 2 years!"

" WHAAT!" You yelled out surprised.

" Isn't it great darling?" Your mum said excitedly.

" We'll be leaving at the end of the week..." your dad explained.

" Noo, i don't want to go. I don't want to leave all the good friends i have made and plus i have college coming up and im going to Woollim College, remember? I told you guys.." You said.

" Well, we can always sign you into a college over in America." your dad argued back.

" I want to atleast spend Christmas here " You said.

" We'll discuss this abit later, darling go upstairs and get dressed." your mum said calmly.

You nodded and ran upstairs and slammed the door shut.

I've made such good friends, and now my parents want to go to America? Why now... Im going to the same college as Infinite and Gikwang said that Beast might go there too or something, i don't want to leave Korea like this.

You lay on your bed and stared out the window.

I wonder how Yoseob is, i haven't seen him in awhile.

* you recieved a text message.*

Wow, what a coincidence.. it's Yoseob oppa!

" Hey Park ---- it's been ages since we've met how about we go out today along with the rest of Beast?"

" Sure thing oppa, i miss you guys soo much!"

Yoseob told you that they would pick you up at 3pm. You got dressed and went onto your laptop for the next few hours before they came to pick you up.

What you wore:  http://www.yesstyle.com.au/en/click-long-knit-cardigan/info.html/pid.1026227613

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3pm and just as Yoseob said Beast had arrived infront of your house. You ran out of the door and got into their car. You sat in between Yoseob and Gikwang. Junhyung was driving and because he scared you a little, you didn't make a sound the whole way.  Yoseob then asked out aloud, " Hyung, where are we going again?" Doojoon said back " Lotte World."

YAY, this is going to be a fun day :)

YAY, a day with Park ---- again. I haven't been out with her in ages.. Yoseob better not take her away from me though~ and apparently Yoseob told her that i liked someone else... what is he trying to do?

You all arrived at Lotte World and walked in. Hyungseung dragged Junhyung to the shops were they went shopping. Dongwoon took Doojoon to the fairy floss stall. But just as Doojoon was leaving he looked at Yoseob with a  leave-them-two alone face. Yoseob understood and skipped off to join Dongwoon and Doojoon. All that was left was you and gikwang.

Im with her.. YAY!

Hehe, Gikwang!

" Well i guess it's just us then. YAY a date with you gikwangie, we haven't been on one in ages!" You said happily.

" A.. da..date?" Gikwang stuttered and could feel his cheeks burning up.

" Keke, oppa your cheeks are red" You said while giggling.

You linked your arms with his and headed off to the Haunted House Ride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours went past like seconds. You were having heaps of fun.

I guess this is good, going out with Beast and clearing my mind up about the America thing.

It was starting to get dark as Gikwang's tummy rumbled. You smiled and met up with the rest of Beast. You all decided to get something to eat. You all sat at an outside stall and ordered some food. You had ordered Spagetthi and was happily sipping up the noodles. You looked up when suddenly everything went quiet. Everyone burst out laughing while you were still clueless. Yoseob laughed along and then came up to you. He took his thumb and wiped the spagetthi sauce off the top of your lips.

I should've done that..

You guys sat there for ages just talking. You got really close with them too. Infinite and now Beast were both the most amazing friends you could've asked for. You always thought at Dongwoon was weird but he was acutally really cute and had lots of aegyo. You always thought Hyunseung was quiet but he was acutally one of the loudest members and he even taught you one of his favourite dance moves. You always thought Junhyung was scary but he was acutally the most sweetest out of them all. Then came the oldest, Doojoon. You always thought that he was both weird and quiet but he was sweet, cute and had very good leadership skills. You already knew what Yoseob and GIkwang were like.

It was about 8pm when suddenly Doojoon suggested that you all go on the ferris wheel. Everyone agreed in excitement. Yoseob took your hand and dragged you there. Doojoon was walking slowly with Gikwang..

" Gikwang we'll make sure that you and park --- get on the same ride okay? You should confess to her. Yoseob told her that you liked someone else so that it wasn't uncomfortable.. But you should confess i think she likes you too"

Gikwang half smirked and thanked Doojoon. Then the two of them crazily ran up to the ferris wheel.

You all came infront of the ferris wheel, it was huge! Everyone paired up. Junhyung with Hyunseung, Dongwoon with Doojoon but then 3 of you were remaining. Yoseob said that he would and wanted to ride by himself so you and Gikwang hopped into the ride.

At first it was awkward but then Gikwang started to make a conversation. You guys were in there for about 10 minutes and you were already involved in a conversation that wasn't going to end anytime soon. You talked about life and past memories. Then everything went silent, the two of you stared out into the night sky.

" Park -----?" Gikwang said softly.

" Yes?"

" I think, i still like you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30 :)

 

Finally wrote 30 chapters lol~

 

Sorry that chapter was boring and draggy, writers block yet AGAIN D:<

 

That was your date with Beast for todaaay,

 

Did you see the pairing's? Junseung, Doowoon, and Yoseob + You+ Gikwang xD

 

I tried to make it more interesting but i think i failed.... D:

 

I might update again tonight!

 

Finally, Gikwang confessed his feelings for you again.

 

Now all he has to wait for is your answer :)

 

Hehe, comment and subscribe <3

 

image