A date to never forget.

You never know what you have until its gone.

* AT SCHOOL*

It was 2 days before graduation. Although most of your high school life you stuck with either Woohyun, Gikwang or Jeongsuk you had somehow managed to make a few girl friends too,

Hmm, after graduation we have our afterparty! What dress should i wear...?

You were interupted in the middle of your thought by Woohyun walking into class, ruffling your hair and kissing you on the forehead. All the girls in your class squealed. It had been 2 years since you and Woohyun had been going out and 2 years since he had moved to CUBE high and he had already become the school's Kingka. Your boyfriend Nam Woohyun was CUBE high's Kingka.

The girls in your class Jiyoon, Minji and Jea asked if you wanted to go dress shopping with them today. You looked over at Woohyun who was holding a piece of paper up that said  " Baby, will you go on a date with me?" You smirked. " Im sorry girls but i have something REALLY important today so i can't go~"

" It's okay" the girls said and left.

"I'll take that as a yes to my date request!" Woohyun yelled out to you.

You blushed.

Aww she's the cutest, no wonder i love her <3

Woohyun ran up to you, sweeped you off your chair bridal style and put you in his car. " Where are we going Oppa?" You asked.

* Woohyun makes you call him Oppa now ^^*

" To paradise babe, paradise. ;)" he said while bobbing his head up and down to some music. You laughed and stared out of the window.

I wonder if Gikwang will be here for the formal or graduation?

Woohyun stopped at a very familiar place. It was the lookout in which you both went out on your first date. You jumped out of the car as Woohyun brought out something.  A picnic basket?

Woohyun grabbed your hand while in the other he was holding the picnic basket. You both ran up the hill to the lone tree. He set out a picnic mat and you both sat. He had packed you a delicious meal. " YUM!" you exclaimed while taking a bite. " My special, only for you!" Woohyun said as he gave you a wink. 

Just as you finished eating Woohyun ran back to the car and brought something out. Then he quickly ran back up the hill and kneeled infront of you while panting.

" Park ---- will you go to the formal with me? " He said as he held out a gorgeous necklace right infront of your face.

" Of course, Woohyun oppa!"

He then jumped up and yelled out YAY and did a little fist pump in the air. He put his arms on your shoulders and gave you that stare that you always fall for. He leaned in and kissed you. He could feel you smiling.

You then suddenly pulled off and threw a water balloon at him! " YAAAAAH! PARK ---- IM GONNA GET YOU BACK!" He screamed out while laughing. He grabbed 3 filled up waterballoons and before you both knew it, you were having a water balloon war. You were both drenched when you lay down on the picnic mat.

" Woohyun Oppa?"

" Eung?"

" I love you."

He then put his arm around your shoulder as you were both were laying down. He pulled you in and your head was on his chest.

" Hear that? My heartbeat? As long as that beats and more, that's how long i'll love you for."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 :)

How was it?

Sorry if it was abit short~

Aww wasn't the date that YOU and Woohyun had the cutest?

I WANT A WATER BALLOON FIGHT WITH HIM GAAAAAH!

Haha, Im listening to Baby Soul's new song 'Stranger.'

Its so good, i love it :) Listen to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4OUt56aCiA

That's all from me now,

 

BYE YEOM ^__^