I choose .....

You never know what you have until its gone.

" Yah! How can i answer that?" You said while playfully hitting Myungsoo on the shoulder.

He pretended it hurt and fell back. Everyone laughed.

" Just choose one of us, we promise we won't get cut!" Gikwang said while doing his puppy dog face on you.

" Hmmmmmm." You said while deeply thinking.

If i choose Woohyun then i bet the other two will get cut, If i choose Gikwang they'll get cut and if I Choose Myungsoo they'll be cut. Adsofhaadsifhd;iso it's too hard, i don't know who to say.

You could feel the intense atmosphere as the three boys eyes were piercing into your skin.

" Ok fine, but you really can't be cut okay?" You said while pouting.

The boys were all tensed up and getting excited.

I hope it's me.

It better be me.

Aish, who is she going to choose?

" I choose...."

The boys started drum-rolling on the ground.

" Um... Gikwang. I mean like i really like you all but i've known Gikwang for the longest and yea and im sorry but.."

You were cut off by the boys laughing there heads off.

" Wha..at's so funny?"

" Your just soo cute, don't worry we understand if you like GIkwang the best because he has been your bestfriend for  4 years.. Don't worry were all cool with it." Woohyun said calmly.

I knew it wouldn't be me

Im slightly dissapointed.. i thought we stll could've had a chance.

YAY SHE CHOSE ME!

Pheww, atleast they understand. I still like all of them, if that is even possible to like 3 guys at once.... Woohyun has been there for me and understands me well, Gikwang has always helped me and Myungsoo i just feel more comfortable around him.

The rest of the night, the 4 of you carried on with your pillow fights and watched a few more movies. You even sang songs with your karaoke machine and practiced dances. It was the greatest sleepover ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next few days, Myungsoo, Gikwang and Woohyun became closer and would often go out places while you were working hard at the Christmas Shop.

Everyday day you would recieve presents from your secret santa and 'first love'.

Day 10- You recieved a Beanie and a pair of earrings.

Day 9- You recieved a teddy bear and a snowglobe.

Day 8-  You recieved a red scarf and a pair of heels.

Day 7 - You recieved a box of chocolates and a necklace.

Day 6 - A card and surprisngly a card too.

Day 5- A christmas bauble with your name written on it and a bag.

Day 4- A kpop album and money.

Day 3- A book by your favourite author and a braclet.

Day 2- Nothing and a beautiful headband.

Christmas Eve- A piece of mistletoe and a single rose.

I've run out of ideas.

Gaah, tomorrow it's confession day

Hmm, Gikwang and Woohyun hyung are both confessing tomorrow should i confess again too?

It was Christmas Eve and the three boys were out going shopping for Christmas Presents so you just headed off to work. It was the coldest day yet. You put on your clothes and wrapped a red scarf around your neck. ( the one your secret santa gave you ;) )

Scarf: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltldl3iUO51qdl0pso1_500.jpg

You headed off to work. You were walking down the freezing pathway making sure that you didn't slip. And finally you reached the store. You walked inside to the great warmth and was happily greeted by Grandma and Dongjun. They were sitting down making wreaths and decorating the christmas tree as a last minute thing just before Christmas. You took your coat off and sat down to start helping too. Just then your phone recieved a text.

" Park ---- come meet me at Han River."

" Come to the park, i needa tell you something!"

" Can you come meet me at Mastermind Cafe again?"

It was Woohyun, GIkwang and Myungsoo.

What? I thought they were all together. Damn it, im stuck again. Who do i go meet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol another chapter donee (:

how was it?

Sorry that it was like boring, i seriously could not think of any ideas >.<

Hohoho, 5 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! YAYAYAY :D

YAY, i got new subscribers :) I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Please comment and subscribe~

No silent reader ^_^

 

-forever_xoxox

 

tumblr_lvpme7GjtN1qj99ejo1_r1_250.gif

HAHAHAH LMAO WHAT IS WOOHYUN DOING XD