New Year's Kiss.

You never know what you have until its gone.

You slumped down abit more as you smiled and watched the boys play around. Gikwang, Woohyun and Myungsoo ran around for abit more then eventually got  tired and came and sat with you. Myungsoo stretched and placed his hands onto the park bench. Gikwang started to build a snowman and Woohyun put his arm onto your shoulder and let out a sigh.

" Park --- are you really gonna leave us?" He asked.

Gikwang and Myungsoo's heads turned to your way aswell.

" Erm... uhh.." 

" Haha, it's okay.. you don't have to reply we all know the answer anyways...." Woohyun then said again while putting a piece of your hair behind your ear.

" Well.. let's get going then! We can't waste a single second! Let's go do something fun right now!" Myungsoo said as he shot up from his seat.

Immediately a smile lit up all your faces as you each got up and ran to the place that first came up into your mind.... OUTDOOR ICE SKATING RINK!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four of you arrived at the outdoor ice skating rink. Couples, Children and Families were all happily skating along. As today was New Year's Eve everyone was waiting to see the firework show at 12 on New Years Day, 2012. Each of you took a pair of ice skating shoes and jumped onto the ice. You weren't exactly the best at skating but Myungsoo said that he couldn't skate either. Woohyun and Gikwang were both fighting over who would help you to skate. Eventually, Gikwang won and Woohyun went and taught Myungsoo to skate.

" Gikwang, you ." Woohyun yelled out.

" HEY IM NOT A !" Gikwang yelled back before playfully throwing some ice at him.

You couldn't help but let out a slight giggle.

Gikwang was holding your hand and leading you to a small area that was empty, so that he could teach you how to skate. For about 10 minutes, you tried your hardest not to fall over on the slippery ice but then after that you gave up. Gikwang was tired too, so the two of you went to go eat something inside. Gikwang ordered a medium chips and you two sat down and ate quietly.

" So are you really going to go to America?"

Yes.

" Well.. i guess i have no choice."

She's leaving beacuse she has too, not that she wants to.

" Park ----- i don't want you to go. I've known you for like forever and i know that you don't want to go either. I know how you feel, im pretty much your other half. Your leaving because you think if your gone, everyone's lives will be easier. well guess what, it's not going to be any easier. I know you still love Woohyun and i think you two make a perfect couple. You two should go out again and continue to and you should stay here with us in Korea. I called your parents yesterday and i begged them to make sure you don't leave, i don't know what's gone into them but they even sounded pissed at me. Im like a son to your parents and to be honest they told me something yesterday... i don't know if i should tell you but. Your parent's are making you go to America because......"
 

" HEY KWANGDICK! DON'T GET CLOSE TO PARK -----!" Gikwang was cut off by Woohyun yelling out to him.

Aish, i told him not to call me that out in public..

What? My Parent's are making me go to America because...??

I need to tell her about the promise i need to make with her. Gikwang and Myungsoo both told me that she still loves me, and i do too. So all im gonna ask for is a second chance. And today is a perfect day to confess because it'll be the start of a new year and even the firework show will make it amazing!

Woohyun hyung and i made a deal. I give him time to spend with park ------ just before midnight and then i get to sleepover, so that tomorrow morning we can say out goodbye's to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon it was 11:45pm and getting close to the start of a new year. Just as planned Myungsoo gave you and Woohyun some alone time by making Gikwang teach him how to properly skate again. As planned Woohyun took your hand and drove you to a familiar place.

OMG its the lookout place again, gosh how did he know that i wanted to come here?

When we first started dating, she loved this place. I thought it'd be a good place to confess again.

You and Woohyun got out of the car and walked up to the bench that was directly looking out to the ocean, where just above the firework show would be starting in 15 minutes. You slightly your bottom lip as Woohyun just stared out into the sky without a word. Then finally he opened his mouth and spoke.

" Park -----?"

" Yea..?"

" Well... you never exactly gave me a reply to my confession the other day..." Woohyun said awkwardly as he itched the back of his head and let out a slight awkward chuckle.

You looked at him and smiled.

" Woohyun.. i would of said yes but the only problem is.. tomorrow im going to America and theres really no point dating someone in Korea if im in America" You said back.

" Well then how about we make a promise?" He said while holding out his pinky.

" When you go to America, and you'll be gone for 2 years. If IF IF i want wait for you, then how about we start dating again then?" He asked eagerly.

You bit your lip and smiled widely.

" PROMISE!" As you intertwined your pinky with his and gave him a quick hug.

Then suddenly, Woohyun grabbed your hand and walked you to the edge of the lookout were the two of you leaned against the railing.

" I WANT TWO YEARS TO GO BY FAST, SO THAT ME AND PARK ----- CAN DATE!" Woohyun yelled out to the sky.

" I WANT TWO YEARS TO GO BY FAST SO THAT I CAN DATE NAM WOOHYUN FASTER!" 

The two of you laughed and without the two of you knowing it, Woohyun had wrapped his arms around your waist. He could feel you tense up as your teeth chattered due to the coldness. Woohyun smirked and started taking his scarf off. He wrapped it around your neck and pulled you in for a tighter hug. He checked his phone at it was time. 11:59:55

5 more seconds...!

AT LAST IT WAS 12!

He quicky laid his lips on yours as he held you tighter. At that same minute the fireworks exploded and your kiss was perfected thanks to the beautiful fireworks. Woohyun then pulled off and whispered " Happy new year, let's always keep our promise." As he leaned in for another kiss.

The fireworks (: 

     tumblr_lx1imc4dms1r6yeico1_250.gif

tumblr_lx1imc4dms1r6yeico4_250.gif

 

tumblr_lx1imc4dms1r6yeico5_250.gif     

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe, another chapter ^_^

How was everyone's new years day spent?

lol i was squealing while writing that kiss scene about you and woohyun xD

YAY 3 DAYS UNTIL TEENTOPS COMEBACK!

Have you guys seen the teaser? L. JOE and Chunji looked amaaazing!

Hehe anyways...

Comment and Subscribe <3

 

tumblr_lx13ddd6tw1qzh5sno5_r1_250.gif

 

Gikwang agreees that you should comment and subscribe xD

 

infinite-oppas:  ∞

 

adskfjha;diosjf how can someone be so perfect/?

 
mesmerized by his little dimple and his smiling eyes

 

His smile is sooo cuteeee!