Story of my life.

You never know what you have until its gone.

" (PARK -----) GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW."

Yet another day, where you would get kicked out of the house. By this time you were used to it and everytime you got kicked out you would go to your bestfriend Gikwang's house.

*Ding Dong*

Gikwang opens the door and see's you there, with your head down and your fringe slightly covering up your right eye.

" What happened this time?" He asked with a sigh.

You walked in and he shut the door behind you.

 

You sat there explaining what had happened while Gikwang sat there listening to all of it. Not a single movement, he would sit there and listen to it all. That's what you loved about him.  He was always there for you no matter what.

"Hmm, i'll be right back." Gikwang said as he stood up and left to get something.

You looked around his room. It was basically yours too as half your stuff was there.

Gikwang came back with a dvd. It was your favourite a romantic comedy~ he always knew how to cheer you up!

He played the dvd and you both sat on his bed eyes stuck onto the screen.

A few hours later, you had fallen asleep. Your head was resting on gikwang's shoulder. He chuckled and pinched your cheek, it wasn't the first time you had fallen asleep during a movie.

 

The next morning you woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs! Gikwang was making breakfast for you which wasn't a surprise.

" If we ever get married Park ----, im pretty sure i'll have to be the wife. Doing all the cooking and cleaning~" he always joked around with you.

 " Lee Gikwang, *sighs* what am i going to do with you? You being the wife, CMON! HAHA :)" You replied back to him with a slight smirk on your face.

You weren't exactly the brightest girl, as you were getting into trouble majority of the time and gikwang would always be there somehow to get you out of it.

 

"Quick get dressed, we have to go to school!" Gikwang said with a hurried look on his face. You ran back upstairs and took your uniform which Gikwang had already ironed for you. " *smiles* Lee Gikwang, what would i do without you?"

 

You ran back downstairs and just as you reached the last step you missed your step and almost tripped but Gikwang came to the rescue and caught you just as almost reached the ground. His head was just inches above yours and his lips, oh his lips you thought to yourself so perfect i want to i want to, WHAT AM I THIKING!? PARK ----- SNAP OUT OF IT! You thought in your mind. Gikwang realised that it was awkward and immediately brought you up and gave you your lunch. " Um, here" he said.  ' Thanks." You replied and with that you ran out of the door."

 

* Shes so cute, and the way she looked at me or my lips or whatever it was, i think no i can't think that. She's my bestfriend. I loved her once and i could'nt have her, so Gikwang snap out of it!* Gikwang thought to himself.

You were walking by yourself to CUBE high school. You hated it there. You thought that everyone hated you, as you were always getting into trouble. In fact, gikwang was your only friend there aswell.

" PARK ---- WAIT UP!" panted Gikwang as he ran after you. You ignored him and kept walking. " YAH! ARE YOU DEAF, WAIT FOR ME!" He screamed out once again. You turned around without looking and BAM Gikwang ran straight into you! You were both on the floor, gikwang on top of you and once again heads on heads. Lips so close to each other. You both blushed. Then you pushed Gikwang off and said " What's your problem Gikwang, god can't you do anything right. ALWAYS never watching what your doing jeeez." You yelled at him and ran off to class just as the bell rang. 

" I've stuffed up again" Gikwang quietly muttered to himself.

 

 

 

 

So that was the first chapter, what do you guys think?

Is it good or bad?

Please comment and also if you have any good ideas please tell me :)