Epilogue

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

My Song Is For You

 

Jiyong POV

 

He didn't get to propose that night because Dara had fallen asleep as soon as they has gotten on the hotel. She had tried her best not to show everyone how drunk she was but as soon as they were alone, if Jiyong wasn’t there she would have fallen asleep at the doorstep without a care in the world.

 

The next morning she spent the whole morning in the bathroom regretting her decision of drinking too much for her body weight.

 

He ended up nursing her back so she wouldn't be dehydrated. That morning was his most favorite moment during that week they both spend in the Philippines because he was able to be with her the whole day. Only because once again they had to pretend that they don't know each other since there were eyes looking at them ready to capture any 'daragon' moments. He was just ealous of Seungri because he was mostly on Dara's side and also Seunghyun-hyung. But he wasn't jealous of his hyung because he would be leaving for the military soon and he wouldn't be able to spend time with Dara for the next two years.

 

Besides he isn't really sure when would be the last time all nine of them would be together at the same time like this again. With the boys needing to do their mandatory military service within the next five years, and the girls are now slowly thinking about their own careers now that their contract is going to end soon.

 

So he can't really complain much because wherever everyone is planning to go they will always be YGfamily.

 

 

November 16, 2016 BigBang arrives in Toyko, Japan from Manila, Philippines, As a start of their farewell tour for haitus, before enlistment of TOP on December 1. Concerts 2 Days in Tokyo (11/18- 11/19) and 2 Days in Seoul (11/24- 11/25).

 

November 23, 2016 Dara arrives in Seoul from Manila. Neitzen spots a shiny ring on an important finger… Is ninja Dara engaged?

(a/n: these were on chapter 25) 

 

He still didn't even get to propose when they were both in Japan... It also didn't help that there was articles that are out about Dara's not so empty ring finger on the spot that he was supposed to put a ring on. As soon as the article came out, Yang Hyunsuk called the two into a meeting as Dara explained that she wears the ring because her best friend gave it to her as a birthday present. And when Yang Hyunsuk asked Jiyong about it when Dara had left the both of them alone he could see the panic in his CEO's eyes. Taeyang just recently proposed to Hyorin and the media is having a feast day because of it. If Jiyong would join in on that company wouldn't be able to handle it just yet especially with Seunghyun-hyung leaving for the military in two weeks.

 

He shouldn’t really care about other outside stimuli on when he’s going to ask Dara to marry him what only matters is Dara… but Dara had said something to their CEO had caused Yangsuk’s panic.

 

“No, Jiyong and I aren’t engaged yet. But I think I’ve given myself to everyone blindly, don’t you think that this time they’d be delighted if I chose to head that direction that would show everyone who is the person that is making me happy is Jiyong? It may not be now but I do see myself with Jiyong for the rest of my life, I will do my best for everyone else to see that as well when the time comes. Not that I need an explanation with what I do with my life.”

 

That was actually the first time that Dara had defended their relationship that quickly, especially with their CEO staring them both down. Jiyong was ready to take lead but Dara dealt it very well that he didn’t even utter a word other than just saying, she’s right.

 

It didn’t really matter when he plans to ask and how. They both know that they’ll be there for each other no matter what the obstacle would be…

 

 

 

Breaking News: 2NE1 to make a final comeback in early 2017 As 2ne1’s contract is about to come to an end in 8 months YGE announces that the girls are going to do a final comeback for their blackjacks before going on an undetermined haitus. The girls have decided to release a full album and a concert. The girls want to focus on their individual careers to grow more as artists. No word yet on when they concert will be held. So let just look forward to 2NE1’s comeback to give them a proper send off!

 

G-dragon and Taeyang confirmed for Infinity Music Challenge 2017

After YGE announced the official dates of the duo’s mandatory military service, MBC Infinity challenge confirmed the concept of this year’s Music Festival as they had confirmed members of either a duo. To join GDYB, is subgroup Infinite V Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu, Beast Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob along with two other surprise performers.

 

2NE1’s Final 3 day concert sold out in less than 3 minutes!

At the end of the summer, August 15th 2NE1 will hold their final concert as a group in Olympic Hall at Olympic Park Korea. The girls have already announced what their future plans are after 2NE1.

Park Bom is taking an indefinite break from the entertainment as she had announced that she is engaged to her current boyfriend of 2 years. She had known her fiancé when she used to live in the States before she was a trainee.

Lee Chaerin, CL, will now fully focus on her solo career in America. She had released a single a month ago which climbed up to top 20 in Itunes Chart in a week.

Dara has also stated that she will focus on her acting career as she had accepted a main role for a Japanese-Korean movie which is directed by a new comer, Hollywood director in a month. She is also in the final days of her drama, I Can See You, which is getting high reviews for one of the dramas this year.

Minzy has just opened her third dance studio which is now in Seoul. She also plans to study dance in the US to broaden her knowledge in dance.

Sales of their Final Album, Forever 2NE1, sold over 500k worldwide and has received all kills for weeks and has reached 1 in Worldwide Billboard for two weeks and is still in the top 50.

Let us enjoy 2NE1’s final concert for those lucky fans to spend it with 2NE1.

 

G-dragon to hold a 2 day concert before enlistment.

2 weeks before GD leaves for mandatory military in November, he will hold a 2 day concert in Seoul, Korea for the dates of November 2 and November 3. He will also be releasing a new song that will be unveiled on the day one of the concert.

This is his farewell for his VIPs since he is requesting a private send off with family and close friends. GD is the third Bigbang member to leave for mandatory military service. TOP left in November 2016 and Taeyang in September 2017. Daesung is to enlist next year 2018 while maknae, Seungri will need to enlist in 2019.

 

 

Jiyong POV

October 15, 2017

 

Jiyong was too focused on trying to fix the song he had started on three days ago that he didn’t even notice that Dara entered his studio until he felt her arms wrap around his neck. That action alone made him sigh, realizing that he had told Dara he was going to bed three hours ago. He has been stressing on this for the past three weeks because he wanted to find the perfect song before he officially goes on hiatus for 2 years at least. He wanted to leave off an impression that they will still remember him despite being inactive in the entertainment.

 

“Aren’t you working too hard?” Dara breathed lightly onto his ear. She even got too bold to even kiss the back of his ear lobe.

 

He groans as he closed his eyes. “I regret it now.” he replies. He plants a soft kiss on her wrist. He then turns his chair too quickly so that he would be a couple inches away from Dara’s face.

 

Dara grins darkly and moves away swiftly. “You missed your chance three hours ago, ajushi.”

 

He dramatically gasped and hits himself square on his chest pretending that her words pierced his heart. “Right there…” he said.

 

She just laughs it off and shrugs innocently. She knows how hard Jiyong has been working these past few weeks and the pressure of it being his final concert before his 2 year hiatus. This is song is supposed to be his send off for everyone to still remember him despite of being quiet. “Not wanting to be the type of girlfriend but I’ll use that card.” She mumbles and clears . “I really don’t mind sharing you to the world but for the next three days…” she leans forward and pouts. “You’re mine.” She lightly touches her lips with his. She hates acting like a clingy girlfriend and it’s only the third time she used this card their entire relationship. It’s only those times when they barely see each other for a month. Especially now that Dara has been working in Japan for more than a month. Despite that Jiyong did try to see her in Japan but she was too busy that they’d probably only have lunch or dinner. Or she’d fall asleep everytime when they’d watch a movie due to her exhaustion.

 

Now she has a week off before she leaves for Shanghai to continue the movie shoot for another two weeks and this time this is the only time they have with each other since he also has rehearsal start for his concert which in three weeks.

 

“I’m sorry baby girl.” He sighs. He stands up and lightly touches her face. He knows he seems lacking today but he had to get these done before their mini vacation. “Just give me tonight and hopefully I can get this done or finish it again after our Jeju Island trip.”

 

She pursed her lips together and shakes her head. “It’s alright, I’ll kill sajangnim though…” She mumbles to herself mostly. She steps close into him and kisses his him good night. She was about to turn to go back to the bedroom but Jiyong grabbed her arm so she’d fall into his arms, “Ya!” she cried out.

 

He wraps his arms around her and he rubbed his nose onto her hair. The scent of his shampoo on her hair made his heart flutter. He hasn’t been able to have this moment with her for a while and this was just an amazing feeling to have him in his arms despite smelling like him. “I missed you so much…” he whispers.

 

She smiles onto his chest and tightens the hug. Moments like this make her remember that in a month he’d be gone for two years for his mandatory military enlistment and with her busy schedule she can’t savor moments alone with him. “Me too…”

 

They held each other for a few more moments before he pulled away for a couple inches to ask, “Do you want to see what I’m working on?”

 

She nods excitingly, “Yes please?”

 

He smiles and held onto her hand to guide her to his chair. He was just standing behind her as she sits on the chair.

 

She chuckles, “This is such a mess…” she moves a couple pieces of papers aside since his table was full of music sheets and ripped sheets of paper. He is such a clean freak that seeing his work area with so many things just means he is under a lot of pressure.

 

He scratches the back of his head and then takes the crumpled pieces of papers that she moved so he can toss it to the trash beside the table. “Procrastination at its best for you.”

 

She just winks at him since Jiyong doesn’t really procrastinate but it’s partly her fault. She turns on the sheet of paper and she starts reading the lyrics he is working on.

 

He watches her carefully and he can tell she is trying to hide her expression. It’s obvious that it is in some form of dissatisfaction or confusion.

 

“Be honest now,” he leans forward and kisses on her shoulder. He notices that she’s biting on her lip.

 

“Um,” she pursed her lips together trying to determine how to word out without sounding offensive.  “Is this unfinished?”

 

He grins expecting her to say something like this, “About three days ago.” Which was true but he hasn’t stopped trying to tweak the song and he has rewritten enough that every time she sees the finished product it’s a totally different song from where it actually began.

 

Dara turns her chair towards him, worried. “Not that I don’t find it good. Because it is…” She defended immediately

 

“But?”

 

“But it doesn’t sound like something you write.” She said then added something. “It seems like you’re trying to get back at Sajangnim?”

 

He widened his eyes in surprise not realizing that he did this.

 

“Didn’t you say that you finished a song a week ago but sajangnim denied it?”

 

“Ah, he said as he took a chair and sat next to her. He had already a song ready and recorded but when Yang Hyunsuk denied it without even a second thought. He opens his side drawer where he had the song. As he opened it, the ring box moved forward. His heart raced and he immediately looks at Dara’s direction to see she saw it. But she wasn’t looking at him but at the piece of paper still.

 

That ring has been taunting him for a year now. He hasn’t really had a chance to propose to her. It wasn’t because he was having second thoughts but there wasn’t the right time for him since he had been busy with Bigbang promotions and then solo promotions while Dara has been busy with her own as well.

 

He wanted to give her the perfect night and then propose but they always were interrupted… tomorrow in Jeju island is when he plans to do it. So he was secretly thankful that she wasn’t looking.

 

He takes the music sheet and the USB with it so she can listen to the song. She wasn’t able to listen to this song because she was in Japan and it was part of his surprise. “Here,” he closes the drawer keeping the ring safely hidden.

 

“Ohh,” Dara said excitedly. She always loves listening to his new songs even before they were dating. Dara was one of the first people to listen to his music before he’d send it to their CEO. He also attached the USB into his speakers. And as soon as the song started playing, her face started to flush into a bright red color. She then glanced over towards him in with a look of disbelief in her expression.

 

And obviously he was expecting this from her… This reason was also why Hyunsuk-hyung said no to the song.

 

When the song was done she was at a loss for words. She had to clear to find her voice. “This song is about me.” She said simply. Not that this is new since Dara is Jiyong’s muse most of the time but with this new song it’s different.

 

He just nods simply, “So I’m guessing you are siding on hyung this time?”

 

She blinks trying to think. She shakes her head immediately, “It’s not that. It’s just that… this is…” then stops to look at the music sheet again to say the lyrics out loud. “My butterfly when you say hello all I want to say is I love you, because I am falling without you…” This was mostly a short mix of all the songs that Jiyong has written for Dara. Butterfly, Without You and Hello.

 

He shrugs, he knows what the contents are so she doesn’t need to say it. “Yeah,” he said simply.

 

“Not that it’s obviously about me but eventually there are some that is going to over analyze this to the point that they’ll figure it out.” Dara said knowing that it could just be a song for his VIPs but Dara ad Jiyong haven’t really been careful and would just spend time with each other openly. Though they aren’t alone… eventually with this song it come out that their friendship is actually more than that.

 

He raises an eyebrow, amused. “Aren’t you the one that told Hyunsuk-hyung that if ever the time comes, we are going to announce it?”

 

Dara’s eyes widened and she rubs the side of her head as the growing migraine was appearing. “Yeah! When we get caught… not announce it to the world on our own.”

 

He just smirked, he knows she isn’t upset. They are sure that almost everyone has an idea that the two of them are dating. They are just staying quiet just in case the media can use this detail to hide something in their country by distracting them with this big dating scandal. Both of them are prepared for it but they are still enjoying their moments that no one is prodding into their personal lives. “Well, don’t worry he adamantly said no without even another listen to it.”

 

Dara sighs, it’s not that she’s upset about it. She’s also tired tiptoeing around. She had to admit though it is a great song but the hidden lyrics behind it is totally announcing that he’s not only leaving his VIPs for the next two years but her as well. She just rests her forehead on his shoulder and mumbles, “I’ll miss you too…” they avoid the topic of his leaving for the military a lot but the reality is here that in a month he has to enlist for 2 years. They both know they can handle it but that time apart is making her emotional.

 

Jiyong just wraps his arms around her and kisses the top of her head. “I’ll miss you too baby girl.”

 

She sits up straight and puts the song back on loop to listen to it. She had started humming to the tune already since he always believed that his number one fan is Dara. “Well, it’s his loss. It’s a good song.”

 

He just grins as he watches her look at the music sheet trying to rap along rather adorably.

 

After the second loop of the song she had said something absent mindedly that surprised both of them. Mostly Dara than Jiyong, “This sounds like you’re proposing…”

 

“What?” He asked making sure if he correctly heard her.

 

And when she realized what she had said. She froze and then immediately turns towards Jiyong who was just staring at her blankly. “Ommo. No, I mean—.“ A squeal left her lips as she wanted to bite her tongue for talking nonsense or if it even is.

 

He blinks and all he can see is the panic in her eyes. She is stuttering too much trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter