Chapter Twenty-two

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-two

MADE part 2

 

Jiyong POV

 

July 30 2015

 

Jiyong wanted to kill Seungri.

 

And this time it's not in a metaphorical sense but more literally. He just has to talk himself to not doing it for two reasons. One, both their parents are there and lastly, their concert is going to start in less than hour so that wouldn't be a smart idea at the moment. He can always sneak a moment to *hurt Seungri. The maknae knows Jiyong holds a grudge... So Seungri can just watch his back and that's a promise.

 

He was just 'slightly', emphasis the word irritated because Seungri and Dara may have been closer in the past year but he could still not read the fact that Dara was nervous as heck as the rat drags her to the waiting room. 

 

"Look who Jiyong-hyung found drifting around the hallway, hesitating to join us..." Seungri announced to the busy room who probably wouldn't have noticed Dara's shy entrance if Seungri didn't get their attention.

 

Jiyong clenched his teeth together, trying to fight to say something not nice. 'I would have kept her away so she wouldn't have to deal with this awkwardness. The room got quiet that only Dara's greeting was heard. Dara hasn't really interacted with the boys’ parents since the breakup. And he is positive behind her calm composure, she's probably panicking.

 

"Oh noona! Daebak!" Daesung's voice lightened the mood in the room.

 

He was thankful for Daesung, he was always good at making the room cheerful despite its weird atmosphere. Well Jiyong is just imagining that there is a tension in the room when Dara seems to be dealing with herself well. He needs to suppress this feeling of wanting to protect her all the time. It never does him well, especially if someone has the privilege of doing that. He should just leave it to him right? But how can someone suppress that instinct when it has always been there from the start, even before they had started dating?

 

Jiyong's eyes searches for his parents, the source of why Dara wouldn't want to come to the lounge room. His parents aren’t here, last he knew his mother was talking to Youngbae's mom as well, he met Youngbae's eyes and answered Jiyong's unvoiced question as if reading Jiyong's mind with a shrug. His father and Youngbae's father are probably going to find a place to smoke while their mothers are probably walking around checking the concert hall like they'd always do.

 

“I’ve seen all your dramas this year, my dear. They are all amazing. You need to do more of those, while 2NE1 is on a break.” Seungri’s mom stood up and took Dara’s arm squeezing it lightly.

 

Dara blushed and bowed. “Gamsamida, Mrs. Lee.” She seemed flustered not expecting that Seungri’s mother followed any of her activities. It was no secret that Seungri’s mother was a fan of 2NE1 especially Chaerin.

 

Seungri had a big smile on his face, “Well, Dara had gotten a movie offer just a couple days ago, eomma.” He sang enthusiastically and proudly as he patted Dara’s back.

 

Seungri’s mom turns towards her son and stares at him disappointedly, “Of course I know that my son, I am a fan of Dara-shii.” She said at her son in a sort of humorous way.

 

Jiyong smirked enjoying that even Seungri’s mother finds him too much at times. “Serves you right.” He mumbles under his breath.

 

“Yah! Be nice to your maknae!” A stern voice snapped at Jiyong and slapped him at the back of his head.

 

Jiyong immediately rubbed the back of his head and bit his cheek to stop himself from cursing. He then glares at Seungri when he let out a muffled laugh. “Eomma…” Jiyong complained as he turns towards the door to see his mother standing behind him.

 

“I know you always pick on your maknae… you need to stop.” His mother warned again when Jiyong was about to open his mouth to argue.

 

“Aneyonghaseyo,” Dara bowed in greeting to Jiyong’s mother who just returned a nice big smile.

 

“Gwanchana, Sangmi-ah. Seunghyungie at times needed a good smack here and there.” Seungri’s mother said with a smile and she winked at Jiyong.

 

“Eomma….” Seungri whined childishly as he stepped away from his hyung knowing that Jiyong might hit him now that his mother officially gave him permission. He pouted at Dara who just fought a smile.

 

“Come, Seunghyunie… I had some of those delicious juice you should offer some to me and your appa like the good son you are.” Mrs. Lee said as she linked her arm on Seungri dragging him away from the Kwons and Dara.

 

“I am a good son…” Seungri complained as he bowed lowly in goodbye to Jiyong’s mother.

 

His mother scoffed, “If you were you’d come home once in a while when you have nothing to do…”

 

Jiyong laughed as he knows that Seungri always goes to party when he has days off.

 

Mrs. Kwon smacked Jiyong’s head again, “Don’t laugh! You aren’t any different!”

 

“Seriously, eomma I still have a concert in an hour.” Jiyong finally decided it was smart to step away from his mother’s reach mostly behind Dara’s protection.  “And besides I am home all the time when I’m not in the studio.”

 

“Sleeping all day and not coming out till mealtime is not considered being home.” She squinted at her son disappointedly.

 

Dara couldn’t hold herself and a legit loud laugh left her lips that both the Kwons looked at her and couldn’t help but smile, “You still do that?” She blurts out remembering times that if Jiyong would have long days where he wouldn’t get any sleep the next day off he has is spent by sleeping from either twelve hours to even almost twenty hours and no one can be able to wake him up.

 

Mrs. Kwon turns towards Dara and nods, “Unfortunately dear, it’s much worse now a days since they have concerts every weekends almost, practices, MV shoot and recording…. I fear for his health sometimes.” And she takes a step so she can pinch Jiyong’s cheeks.

 

He puffed up his cheeks and shook his head, only his mom can make him feel like a teenager when he is almost to his 30s. “I do my best to stay healthy, eomma.” Jiyong sighs and pursed his lips so his cheek would be free, wiggled his eyebrows at Dara.

 

“I hear you have a busy schedule ahead of you as well. You need to do your best to keep healthy as well.” Mrs. Kwon turns towards Dara and pats her arm softly.

 

Dara nods blushing not really knowing what to say other than, “Thank you. I am trying to.”

 

Jiyong could see that his mother wanted to say more but his mother is a really good read of people and even though Dara is trying her best to hide the fact that she is quite uncomfortable with a smile. She didn’t want to make Dara uncomfortable, especially since Dara had always been awkward around his parents since their break-up.

 

“How are you liking your stay in the Philippines so far?” Dara asks sincerely making conversation.

 

Jiyong can see his mother’s face brighten. She was delighted that Dara was actually talking to her other than just normal greetings. “It is such a beautiful country. I’ve only seen little but I believe we might stay a couple more days while the boys are going to their concert.” She was probably talking about the Bigbang parents staying in Manila instead of joining their sons to Jakarta in a two days.

 

Dara claps her hands excitedly, “Oh please do. There is so much to see still other than the traffic I swear.” She was sure that Jiyong had mentioned the unsuccessful trip to Tagaytay the first time the boys came. He actually never gave her a break with that one. Though there were other reasons why he wanted to bring up that day a lot but no need to dwell on that.

 

“Well I know Jiyong’s father definitely wants to try some of the good food you have mentioned one time. And you can’t forget the shopping for us ladies. It’s a shame that Daesungie’s parents couldn’t join us.” Daesung’s father had a meeting for his business today that he couldn’t cancel and Daesung’s mother usually doesn’t travel far without her husband so she passed for now promising to go with or without her husband on the World Tour destination. Though it’s not like Daesung feels neglect that his parents are here since everyone thinks of the boys as their own children as well…

 

Dara lightly touches the back of her neck and bites her bottom lip trying to think about her schedule tomorrow, “Our buss for our trip with my cast members won’t leave till 2pm tomo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter