Chapter Twenty

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty

ALIVE vs. MADE : Part 1

 

Dara POV

 

October 4, 2012

 

Dara had fallen asleep watching television when the static noise of the television that the channel had signed out was a way of telling Dara that it was way past midnight. Jiyong has an early flight to Bangkok for their Alive Tour.

 

Jiyong was softly snoring behind her with his arms around her holding her tightly making sure she won't fall off the couch. Last she remembered she was laying on his lap watching some drama and she fell asleep, not three minutes later. She had very little sleep the past month with their tour Japan leg tour that just ended four days ago and she just arrived two days ago from staying in Japan for the whole month of September with the tour and promoting 2NE1 as well.

 

She turned to face him, how he was able to lay behind her holding her like this was beyond her. She's usually a light sleeper if he moved and she didn't wake up that only meant she was tired to the point of exhaustion.

 

She didn't even try to be gentle since she knows he's a heavy sleeper. She watched him sleep peacefully and her heart clenched. She had missed him and there was no way she'd let him know that out loud.

 

After Jiyong had told her he still loves her before 2NE1 New Evolution tour had started in July. They didn't really talk about it much because they were both too busy with 2NE1's promotion and tour while Jiyong was too busy with his new mini album as well as Bigbang’s world tour. And for the whole month of September 2NE1 was going to stay in Japan for their leg tour while in October to November, Bigbang was going to resume their tour and this time actually the boys are going to be gone for most of those times. So they had both decided to just wait till after Bigbang's Alive Tour would end, early next year to think about their relationship.

 

They may not have a title for whatever they call the situation they are in. No one believes when they'd tell everyone that they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. But they certainly act like it lately. When Dara was in Japan, like clockwork Jiyong would call her at 10pm it didn't matter what one would be doing or how long they'd talk it could be for a minute to until one falls asleep on one another. Though they really aren't boyfriend and girlfriend... They acknowledge their feelings; they care deeply for each other and that they still love each other but because of their careers needing extra attention they had put what they have on hold and would just be together if they have time, with no obligations.

 

One thing they established, they still are technically single but entertaining other people or date another person is a no.

 

That sounds like boyfriend and girlfriend to me, Bom would always say to Dara who'd always deny the accusation because it is the truth.

 

She lightly touched the bangs on his face, brushing it off to the side. She raises her chin to brush a soft kiss on his lips. She felt him move his lips to kiss her back but she moved away immediately. He still looked peacefully asleep but the twitch on his lips that fought a smile said otherwise. She wondered how long he had been pretending to sleep...

 

"Jiyong," she whispered telling him that the jig was up and to just wake up now because this isn’t going to go well for him if he continued this.

 

He didn’t move again but his eye twitched a little.

 

She rolled her eyes and sighed, “Jiyong, you have an early flight tomorrow. You have to go.” She said as she was poking at his cheek till he opens his eyes.

 

He grabs her hand by her wrist and traps it above her head as he rolls over so he’d be laying on top of her. He groans, pretending that he had just finally just woken up.

 

“Jiyong…” She sighed she felt like she had said his name a hundred times already. “Seriously, you have to get up.”

 

His nose was nuzzling on her neck, he plants a light kiss on the base of and mumbles into it, “Why?”

 

She frees her arm from his hold from above her head and grabs his hair, raising his head up to look at her. “Because you have an early flight to Bangkok tomorrow that’s why.” She narrows her eyes at him.

 

He pouts and puts his head back down, laying on her shoulder. “I mean, why do I have to? I’m comfortable right here…” he said like a child that was forced to sleep when they still wanted to play. He wraps his arm around her waist as if she was his pillow.

 

“Well… I am not.” She said which was true. Having him this close to her is very dangerous for both of them especially since she hasn’t really seen him for a month and she won’t know when she’ll be able to see him again after today. Besides, they was he is holding her was sort of uncomfortable because her back is laying on his arm which means she is angled quite awkwardly. “Besides, the couch isn’t going to be big enough for both of us and it certainly isn’t comfortable.”

 

“Well... Your bed is big enough and it’s quite comfortable as I can recall…” his voice on her ear was like of an angel but actually tempting her to do something she shouldn’t do but she wants to. It also doesn’t help that his lips touched the spot on the bottom of her ear lobe that was making her dizzy.

 

She had to stop herself to make a noise that would embarrass her. “No you can’t, for three things…” She puts her hand on his chest and with much effort from her part because she got too weak from fighting him off when only her logic is the only reason she wants him off of her. She finally had gotten to sit up while Jiyong was still laying on the couch making such an adorable cute sad face. “One, You need to get your stuff from your parents first. Two, If Sanghyun comes home in the morning and finds you on my couch… yes couch. I don’t think I can promise he won’t hit you.” and then she smiled seductively for revenge, she grabs him by his shirt so he’d sit up.

 

“What’s the third?” He grinned playfully as he finally let her pull him up. He just stops less than an inch from her face their nose was almost touching.

 

“Thirdly, you don’t have room privileges because you aren’t my boyfriend.”

 

“Well, it’s not like—“

 

She puts a finger on his lips stopping him. There was no way they are taking about their situation when he needs to be leaving like now. That conversation is still going to need more than a night to fix. There was a reason they had broken up before and they need to resolve what it is before they jump into a relationship again. They both agreed to it that they do need to talk before any decision is made but that doesn’t stop them from doing what most things couples do… though there is a line that Dara wants to not cross and she knows Jiyong respects that.

 

“We have at least three more months to figure us out. We went past a year… I think three months more wouldn’t hurt right?”

 

Jiyong sighs, he takes her hand and kisses the inside of her wrist. “You know how I feel about you right?”

 

She nods and smiles at him, “Yes, just as you know what I feel.” She believes that they had made a right decision about waiting. With their career still at the it’s peak higher than ever, they should keep their focus with no distractions.

 

He stands up taking her with him. “I’ll wait for you forever if you need me to.”

 

She shakes her head and then pushes him so he’d walk towards the door. “Don’t be so dramatic…” she said changing the mood immediately since it felt a bit awkward and pressuring.

 

He grins and just lets her push him, he was heavily leaning on her arm to make her exert effort in making him leave. “I really can stay the night. I hear I’m an amazing cuddler.” He said suggestively.

 

She shakes her head, of course she knew that. She dated him for two years. It was to a point before that she’d have a pillow named after him if he won’t be able to stay the night with her and that pillow ends up somewhere else if Jiyong stays with her because he gets irrationally jealous of a pillow! But there is no way she’d tell him that tonight. “Yeah, Seungri told me.” She replied instead. Seungri had always complained that he wakes up with Jiyong holding him.

 

He groaned in frustration, “Aish… that rat. I want to hurt him for saying that on variety more than once. The seniors still make fun of me for that.”

 

They finally had stopped at her door and she giggles. “It’s even between you and him. You share a lot of embarrassing stuff about him as well.” Dara said. Jiyong always gets carried away in Variety Shows sometimes and overshares.

 

“Well,” He turns towards her and smiles playfully, “I’m going to go now…” he said slowly as if he’s trying to persuade her to something.

 

She raises her eyebrow at him, “Keep walking, Kwon.” And she points at the door.

 

He laughs and nods as he looks at the door. “Fine,” he sighs dramatically. “I’ll see you in two weeks?” he asks since they boys will be on tour the next full weekends and then Jiyong is still in the middle of promoting his OOAK album.

 

She tries to hide her disappointment, she didn’t realize that I’ll be awhile again that they’d see each other. She just nods afraid to speak, her voice might betray her.

 

He sees this immediately and grabs her by the wrist so he can pull her into a tight hug, “Don’t worry I’ll definitely miss you more that you will.” He plants a soft kiss on her forehead and lingers there for a few moments.

 

She snuggles comfortably on his chest and smirks. “This isn’t a competition you know.” She lifts her chin to look up at him. He looks back at her and his smile made her heart clench. She was definitely going to miss him more than he’d ever know. Without even thinking about it, she grabs at his shirt and goes on her tip toes so her parted lips would meet his.

 

It caught him by surprise at first when she kissed him. it wasn’t like a chaste kiss at all it was full of passion that showed her frustration of not being able to see him for the next two weeks especially after being gone for a month. It would have been alright but this is actually the first time since they have broken up that they’d kiss like this. And what is most surprising is that she initiated it.

 

So when he finally realized what was happened, he kissed her back and by golly did he put in all his feeling in that kiss. His hand s on the back of her neck where he tangled his fingers on her hair to deepen their kiss. His tongue lightly touched her bottom lip and she slightly tilted her head, opening her lips so their tongues would touch. Dara was leading this kiss and he didn’t seem to mind. They had both missed each other so much it showed in their passion of trying to close whatever invisible gap they had of each other.

 

His free hand was on the curve of her back, he had tighten his hold on her that he accidentally lifted her shirt that he was already touching her skin, causing a moan to escape on her lips.

 

Then that is when it hit her, how much she had crossed that line after obsessing about making sure not to. It was like someone threw a bucket full of ice on her waking her up from her loss of logic. And since her hands were still on Jiyong’s chest it was easy for her to push him really hard that his back hit the door with a loud thud.

 

Their eyes were both wide with shock and breathless. He was still staring at her his hands were on the door, he was frozen. “What was that?” he said hoarsely. “We can do that now?”

 

A squeal escaped her lips and she shook her head so much she got dizzy as to why she had stopped. “No!” she said as she immediately stepped back from him. She had regretted what she had done but she won’t admit that she enjoyed it a little. “I think we need to establish at least a foot distance from each other at all times.”

 

“What?” He said in confusion. He is still at quite a shock really.

 

“One foot, ajushi!” She shrieked at him when he was about to take a step towards her. She had also took a big step that she almost stumbled.

 

“You kissed me!”

 

She blinks. She didn’t know what to respond to that because it was her fault but it still doesn’t change the fact that that distance needs to be implemented. “Yeah, well. Still one foot!”

 

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. Then he looks up, “But after this…” he was too quick for her to be able to respond since he had already caught her and he trapped her in his arms. He noticed that she was too weak to fight him off because a mouse noise escaped her lips telling him about that one foot distance. “Don’t you think it’ll seem fair that I can kiss you as well… since you sort of initiated it.” He brushed the hair off her face with his fingertips lightly touching the side of her face.

 

She swallowed nervously, of course it made sense because she did attack him just now. “After that one foot distance?” she whispered as her heart was beating heavily across her chest she is positive he could feel it. His eyes were fixed on her lips.

 

He then gazed into her eyes and she could have melted right then and there if he kept looking at her like that. As if she’s the only girl that matters in the world. He smiles sincerely, “Baby, after that I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

 

And with that whatever words that were forming in her mind had left her mind as soon as his lips touched hers.

 

He softly brushes his lips on hers. It was by far one of the most romantic and sweetest kiss she’s ever experienced. It reminded her of their first kiss. The pace of the kiss didn’t change either it was just a short but sweet goodnight kiss.

 

A few seconds later they pulled away but they were still close to each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter