Chapter Twenty Seven

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Seven

Photograph...

 

When Attending Events part 2:

Chrome hearts?

May 29, 2013

Jiyong POV

 

Jiyong hasn't seen Dara for a week and a half. It was something that was becoming a normal thing for both of them. With Jiyong's OOAK World tour and Dara's every growing fame especially with 2NE1 preparing for their comeback in the summer it's rather hard to spend time with each other. Though they always make it to a point to talk to each other for at least every day even for just a minute or two.

 

They know this is a disadvantage to them dating type of job in entertainment but they try their very best to work hard on their relationship so it still perfect for them. They both admitted to each other that relationship isn't all about love but it's also work. It is what makes their relationship this time around stronger. They are both more mature to understand it. 

 

So when they were both attending Chrome Hearts party, Jiyong could care less if it was obvious that he was following around Dara. He hasn't seen his girlfriend for more than a week and he only has tonight and tomorrow to spend with her because she's leaving for Hong Kong the day after tomorrow while he's leaving Japan, where she had been for the past three days while he was back to Korea from China. 

 

  

 

"Seriously! 2 Foot distance!" Dara would hiss at Jiyong when he'd come closer her.

 

 

He smirks when she walked away, it was a good thing Chaerin was close by even closer to Jiyong and would block him if he tries to follow her. If Bom was their protector, Chaerin's job was to be in between Dara and Jiyong always.

 

block, what Jiyong calls his dongsaeng which of course he understand since Chaerin may be their friend but first and foremost she's 2NE1's leader.  So her job is to cover up anything that Jiyong decides to be carless with that would affect Dara.

 

Today would be one of those examples.

 

"Oppa, why don't you just sit?" Chaerin points over to one of the benches that Youngbae is hanging around with. Jiyong was giving her a headache. After their performance Jiyong had done nothing but follow Dara around like a little puppy.

 

"What?" He looks at the bench.

 

Chaerin rubs her forehead but then she got called by Youngbae to get a photo with him and a few other guests. "I'll be right back. Don't move."

 

He wanted to secretly thank Youngbae for distracting Chaerin so now at least he can have at least a few seconds alone with Dara.

 

He saw Dara go inside to the bar and he followed her. He grabbed his phone and quickly put his arm around her shoulder.

 

"Yah!" She gasped seeing that Jiyong's face was about an inch away from hers since he bent down a bit. "Are you crazy?!"

 

He ignored her protest and planted a quick kiss on her cheek. They were facing a wall anyway so no one would see, people would just think they are taking a photo which he is because he just captured genuinely her surprise when he kissed her. Then that same second he stepped away looking at his phone, "Thanks baby,"

 

She widened her in shock. Then she turned as red as her jacket. "What the hell was that?" She steps towards him and punches his arm.

 

"Hey, you just violated the two foot distance you want to establish." He teased and then he jumps away when she tries to hit him again.

 

"Because you deserve it... Please behave Jiyong. Sajangnim has warned us again that people are speculating about us more." She had stopped replying to his tweets as much as to help out slow down these rumors. The rumors have at least been quiet lately since she had followed Donghae on twitter not two months ago. So there are new speculations going on, which apparently she is fine with since she barely sees Donghae anyway.

 

And Jiyong couldn't help but want to kill those new rumors more, he was tired of seeing Dara's name attached with Lee Donghae-hyung of Super Junior. He knew that that hyung had the biggest crush on Dara. As far as he knows he is one of the pursuers of Dara when they were broken up for that one year. He was the singer Seungri was talking about in Strong Heart a year ago, who waited out in the cold outside of Dara's house. Dara and Donghae rekindled their friendship just a couple months ago when they saw each other at the cafe. The only reason why Jiyong isn't as irrationally jealous about their friendship is because Donghae-hyung is dating someone from SME as well, Daesung said it's one of the SNSD girls so Jiyong could care less who it is as long as he's dating.

 

If only that Jay Park would date someone too for more than three months so Jiyong wouldn't feel as threatened when Dara and Jay hangout.

 

"Are you listening to me!" Dara voice that panicked brought him back to reality. She was holding up her phone angrily so he could see. Though she withdrew her phone before he could actually look at it. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to look at, it was blurry.

 

That was when Chaerin found them, wait no. She's not Chaerin at the moment but she's CL baddest female, leader of 2NE1. If he wasn't G-dragon of Bigbang he'd but scared of the fierce leader.

 

She was glaring at Jiyong, "Oppa...." She groaned in frustration.

 

He just stares back confused at the two girls and this is when he is finally noticing that Dara is paniking a bit though she's trying her best to hide it. "What's going on?"

 

“Seriously, oppa. You can’t be reckless. This is going to cause trouble. And before you act all innocent check your twitter mentions… aish!” Chaerin said angrily.

 

And that’s when he saw it, it was the first thing he opened when he checked his notifications. A photo of Dara and him not a minute ago.

 

 

Wow that was fast… fans always seem to amuse him about how these people are quick about updates and these things. He is sure that people are going on a field day on a simple picture, you can’t even tell other than their backs on the photographer that uploaded the photo. At least it didn’t show that he kissed her cheek, he did it too fast that no one caught it.

 

“Glad you find the photo amusing… we need to fix this.” Chaerin was mumbling to herself and the she walks towards Dara.

 

He walks over towards them and Dara was glaring at him then ignored him.

 

“Why don’t you post that photo of you and unnie, maybe they’ll ignore that photo.” Chaerin suggested.

 

Jiyong grins, and grabs his phone in his pocket to show Chaerin the photo. “This one? Sure… I’d love to.”

 

Chaerin made a noise of protest and then she shoved Jiyong’s phone to his chest. “You can be an idiot sometimes oppa.”

 

Dara was just quiet ignoring the two arguing (Well Jiyong who is clearly amused while Chaerin is rather annoyed.) She was too busy with her phone and then said, “There, I hope that clears it out.”

 

Jiyong then saw on his notification for twitter, Dara uploaded a photo of her and Youngbae. So here it is again, Youngbae covering for Dara and Jiyong. To distract the fans… sort of like I Need A Girl era.

 

 

And as usual, Youngbae doesn’t think much about it since probably saw the post on his phone as well because Youngbae yelled out, “Yeah noona!” then he started dancing happily.

 

Then Dara walks away not speaking to Jiyong totally ignoring him more conscious about the people watching her now. She was standing with Xin and Bom while Youngbae was doing some balancing around the ledges, he seemed having fun on his own.

 

Jiyong was about to follow Dara again but then Chaerin blocked his way, “Oppa, why don’t you just sit down. You are giving me a headache at the moment.”

 

He clears his throat, starting to get irritated at Chaerin. “You need to remember I’m older than you. I’m not a kid.” His voice was dark and low.

 

Chaerin raised her eyebrow at him, “Then quit acting like one oppa.” She quipped. But then she sighed realizing that she had probably gone too far, “If you just sit at those benches you still close enough that she’s still in your sight if that is what you want.” She suggested and then walks towards Minzy not really wanting to deal with him anymore.

 

So he just walks over towards where Dara was and didn’t even look at her like he normally would. He dropped down into the bench exhausted. He guessed he can just spend time with his girlfriend by just sitting here watching her from a far.

 

 

Their group wanted to get photos again, so Jiyong decided to stand by Chaerin since that was the other end of where Dara was. Chaerin was correct though, he was being reckless. He realized that if he wanted to keep his relationship with Dara as peaceful and just about them as possible then he needs to be careful.

 

After all the photos were taken he sits back on his spot, not a few a few seconds later Dara sits next to him. She actually smiles at him, and this is the first time she acknowledged him in the past twenty minutes. “Hi,”

 

He glances over to her direction and smiles too but a forced civil one, “Shouldn’t you be worried? There’s someone taking photos behind us.” He didn’t sound mad or anything. He actually felt guilty for his actions that he was all right just sitting here watching Dara from a far, smilling.

 

She glances around and shrugs, “Actually there’s three, though I think the one behind us is trying to take a photo of Chaerin and Youngbae together but he’s not staying still enough.” She points out at Youngbae who was dancing around like a goof, “I think he’s finished an entire bottle of champagne without realizing it.”

 

Jiyong laughs, “Is he claiming he’s not drunk?”

 

“He has been claiming he isn't for the past twenty minutes.” She replies

 

“Yeah, he’s drunk.” Jiyong said.

 

They were quiet for a few seconds until both of them spoke up in unison, “I’m sorry.”

 

Dara then continued, “I’m sorry for how Chaerin and I acted,”

 

Jiyong shook his head, “Baby, I shouldn’t be too reckless—“

 

“Do you want to watch a movie with me after this?” she cut him off immediately.

 

“What?” He was surprised at her offer but then he cleared his throat finally having her words sink in. “Where are we watching it?”

 

“I’ll send you text on where to meet me, I’ll see you in an hour. Yeah?” She smiled brightly as she lightly patted her arm as if it was her farewell to whoever was watching and she walks away.

 

He smiles at himself, “Wow,” as his eyes just followed Dara. If anyone was watching him it would be very suspecting of him so as hard it was to look away from her, he had to.

 

“Wow, what?” Youngbae asked who walked up to him and sits next to him, finally tired from all his crazy actions. And too much dancing, just basically jumping around.

 

Then his phone buzzed in his pocket, when he looked at the text it was the address of a small movie theater down the street from their hostels. “Nothing, I just have an amazing girlfriend.” Then he pockets his cellphone thinking he only has about an hour to get ready and change. “Ready to go?” he asks Youngbae since they both left here anyways.

 

Youngbae shrugs as he looks over to see that their friends are leaving too. “I guess, I’ve been ready to go. I’m not drunk anyway.” Youngbae sounded ticked off as ussual, another one of his biggest signs that he is actually drunk. 

 

Jiyong smirks, “Sure…" Knowing very well that his bestfriend has the habbit of saying he isn't drunk when in reality, he is. He didn't want to argue with Youngbae anyway, so he stood up "Let’s go.” 

 

 

Dara POV

She arrived at the movie theater not five minutes earlier when she’s supposed to meet up with Jiyong. Jiyong and her would usually watch midnight showing of movies (only during rare times though because of their schedules.) It’s easier for them sneak around later and they always show up at the movies when it starts too, so they miss out the trailers for movies.

 

Though this time around she was early and she can actually watch the trailers this time, there was a few people in the theater and most of them are couples. She wanted nothing than Jiyong to get here soon, she missed her boyfriend and she is jealous of the couples in here.

 

So to kill time and distract herself she checks her SNS and on her notification for her twitter, she noticed that Jiyong commented on her photo with Youngbae.

 

 

She replied but she felt so guilty about how she acted today. She gets too worried about the public eye watching her relationship. She had been there before with her first boyfriend in the Philippines. They were one of the power couples in the country, everyone was looking at them and that added a lot of pressure to their relationship than needed though at least her relationship there was accepted but in Korea it’s a scandal that an Idol would be dating someone at the peak of their careers. Another sad thing is, when a dating scandal comes out with any idol or hayllu stars it turns into a countdown of them breaking up because everyone would make up stories to make sure the couple would break up. Only a handful of the celebrity dating each other are still staying together…

 

So in her way, she is just protecting her relationship and preserving it. Besides, she’s also not ready to share Jiyong to the world…

 

The lights of the theaters turned off as the trailers started to play.

 

And not two seconds later a shadow hovers over her, it was a masked fellow sitting next to her. In the dark she wouldn’t know who it is but his scent was too obvious that the person she has been waiting on the past five minutes. “Can I help you?” she darkly but there was humor in her eyes.

 

He lowers down his mask to show his toothy smile, “I’m watching a movie with my girlfiend,” he then wraps his arm around her, the usual position they do when they watch a movie.

 

She rested her head on his chest, she was thankful that the this theater’s arm rest can be lifted up so it would be like she and Jiyong are sitting on a love seat, “You are late,” she groaned at him dramatically.

 

He plants a kiss on her hat. “Did you want me to take a photo of you outside later?” He asked since she always loved taking selfies when she does midnight movies, either with him or with the girls.

 

“Okay.” Then she mumbles to shush him, “Movie’s starting,”

 

"Araso, baby girl." he snickers.

 

 

 

 

When Darabit and the Dragon gets jealous…

 

gdragon’s birthday ( a.n the photos aren’t on the same day… but for story’s sake… hahah)

August 18, 2013

Dara’s POV

(a/n bold is english)

 

Dara was in her car heading to Jiyong’s birthday party after her photoshoot that had gotten two hours later than it should have gone. She basically told the PD that she has to go. Dara never demands anything from anyone so when she asked everyone panicked and immediately allowed her to leave without any second thoughts.

 

There was no way she was missing Jiyong’s birthday celebration, not when this would be the first time she would get to spend it with him since they had started dating. She didn’t want to get into it… (a.n chapter six)

 

she may had birthday breakfast with him but that still isn't for today… She wanted the whole day at least but maybe a couple hours before the day would end can do.

 

Now with 2NE1’s comeback it was her turn to be super busy now, with promotions, radio shows, music programs and CFs. She has rarely seen Jiyong this month alone because of this. Also, Jiyong is busy with his album that is coming out in September and Infinity Challenge with Hyungdon-oppa.

 

It also didn’t help that the whole two hours she was supposed to be at the three hours ago, he wouldn’t stop texting her. Well the first hour was fine since it was just normal questions of where she is but the past thirty minutes had gotten terrible. He wouldn’t stop calling and texting… her manager had to beg her to shut her phone and when she did he just kept calling her manager instead.

 

When she her phone she had gotten at least 10 voice messages and 20 texts from Jiyong. She was 100% positive that he’s drunk already.

 

At least she’s already five minutes away from the club anyway… she had no idea how she got there so quick. Maybe because of a certain photo that made her want to leave immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter