CHAPTER ONE: If You

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

If You - BIGBANG (D series 2015)

Dara POV

 

June 30, 2015

Dara Park was watching Bigbang's Naver chat around the last few minutes of their broadcast just so she can see their new MV 'Sober'. She usually doesn't watch anything BigBang much lately since she's busy and she's mostly asleep at this time but Seunghyun called her from Japan not a minute ago just to force her to watch the video. And when Seunghyun is set to making you do something, one needs to follow or he will never stop...(since he's sort of childish that way.)

 

"Noona, you need to watch it." Seunghyun has told her about three times already in the past minute

.

"Why? I can watch it in the morning. Besides, I'm tired. Can't noona just sleep?" She begged desperately.

 

"I am tired too. But I can't sleep yet, seems unfair that my members are still awake and I get to sleep." He answered.

 

Dara scratched her head and rolled her eyes, "And what does that have to do with me?!"

 

"Because we are YG family."

 

"Everyone else is asleep except you guys..." She moaned as she hid her face under the pillow. She knows at some point she'll lose this argument but a girl has to try.

 

"Well, doesn't matter." Seunghyun insisted.

 

"Okay, you are making no sense. Everyone else can sleep but me?!"

 

"Ofcourse, everyone says you are the sixth member of BigBang, isn't that proof enough that you are BigBang?" He said proudly and convincingly.

 

She sat up, admitting her defeat. How can she say no to him? He's like the charisma who can talk anyone into anything if he wanted to. Besides, she sort of owes him alot. There are times in the past few months that she'd call him for advice in all hours of the night because she was too nervous about her first acting debut. Sure she had acted in the Philippines before but that was years ago. "Fine, give me the link."

 

"Sent already on your kakao talk. You are daebak noona!" He exclaimed excitedly and then hung up before she could say anything.

 


And so here she is watching, as Youngbae is holding on the proxy TOP doll as if it was a real person, Seungri being a good MC, daesung being his cheerful self, and then theres Jiyong.

 

Her heart clenched when she saw him. She noticed he dyed his hair bright orange. She hasn't seen much of him lately since Bigbang has been really busy with their MADE promotions and concerts. (Well maybe because she is deliberately avoiding him, as well.) She bites her lips, not wanting to stare at the man that she loved and broke her heart. It has been a year since they officially broke up, but that isn't the point to her watching this. She was being supportive to her 'childish' dongsaeng Seunghyun.

 

She tuned in just in time because they just released the MV. She couldn't help but laugh as she watching. She had thought BaeBae has hilarious, but now her stomach hurt too much from laughing this hard. No wonder Seunghyun wanted her to watch this. He had mentioned this was the most fun he had in a while shooting for a music video and it showed.

 

She texted him, "Oh my of all that's holy.... You indeed had fun." She teased.

 

"I seem like an adult but I’m really a child that’s really tall." His reply was the line from his song that was a perfect retort to her statement.

 

She was too busy trying to find a response when the next thing she notices is that Jiyong was cuddling with a girl and then a 'kiss'. hardened. It wasn't because she was jealous or anything but last time she remembered a conversation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter