Chapter Fifteen

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

 

When in London...

 

Jiyong POV

 

 

July 5, 2015

 

He adjusts his mask as he takes a photo of one of his favorite spots in London. He posts it to his private Instagram account knowing that she'll see it as well. He just got to London yesterday and what he mostly did was sleep. So that was part of his list crushed out since it's what he wanted to do the most. This time there is another he wants to take off his list and that's to walk around Hyde Park.

 

It took some convincing for his manager to let him be alone today. It was a good thing that no one in the nietzen world know he had left Korea yesterday. Give it another day and eventually he'll be flocked by fans that he'll need a security detail before he can walk around again. Not that he doesn't enjoy meeting his fans but there are times he just wants to be alone to recollect his thoughts and just enjoy peace.

 

If he was given a choice he'll take off the mask as well and breathe the fresh air but that'll be asking for it. There are a few of VIPs in London though so he'll just settle with this one.

 

He lays on the grass comfortably enjoying the direct sunlight on him. The weather isn't too bad this morning. Eventually he'll probably need to find a shade since he gets hot really easily but he welcomed it. He hasn't had this much fun just being outdoors without being flocked in a while.

 

Not a few minutes later, his phone went off and he has gotten a facetime audio call from none other than, Park Bom.

 

He grinned. He hasn't talked to his noona for a couple months so this is a nice moment to cherish. Besides, she's calling then that meant Bom-noona has seen his post which could also mean that Dara can see his post as well, since Dara also has a private Instagram account that they both made together that she still keeps and they both follow each other still on that. And Bom being Dara's protector most of the time then this is totally understandable he’d get this call, he was expecting it actually.

 

"Oh, noona long time. How are you?" He greeted cheerfully. He puts his arm to cover his eyes from the sun. It was a good thing he was wearing a mask or else people will see the creepy smile plastered on his face.

 

"Ya Kwon Jiyong! Don't give me aegyo. I am not very happy with you!" The eight dimensional Bom screamed at Jiyong. It was so loud that Jiyong had to move the phone from his ear for at least an inch just so his ear drum wouldn't burst. She continued to ramble on, "What are you trying to do? Posting a photo of that... You better not try anything stupid because she's happy now. You can't just randomly prance into her life just because you feel like it."

 

He sighed, he couldn't believe his ears. How can his noona still doubt his feelings for Dara? Didn't he call her drunk off his mind not three months ago, bawling like a baby only realizing that the biggest mistake he had done in his life was let Dara go? And wasn't she the one to suggest to take small steps? He is just listening to her advice. Yet now, she's blowing up at him?

 

"Hello there noona, oh I'm good thank you very much. The boys are doing well also. We couldn't believe the positive reactions we have gotten for M A D so far. Oh why yes, we are having a nice mini break. Oh what's that? You've listened to our songs and loved it. Awww thank you noona." Jiyong answered imaginary questions that he hoped his noona would ask before she'd bombard her with accusations like she did just now but what can he expect. He'd probably think she's sick if she didn't do her norm.

 

She was silent, he wasn't sure if it was his service or for the first time in a while Bom doesn't have a quip to respond to. She groans, "Fine I'll play." Then she cleared and with fake enthusiasm she starts, "Ommo, Jiyongie. I am so proud of you boys. Loser is my favorite track so far because it just shows how lonely you are no matter what fame get to you. Bang Bang Bang is definitely going to the next Fantastic Baby. And... If You..." Then she stopped there was a dark poisonous tone on her voice when she had said the title of the song obviously written for Dara.

 

Jiyong sighs waiting for the next explosive words that's going to leave Bom's mouth. "Lay it on me." He grumbles. Thankfully the mask muffled his words or else Bom wouldn't be angrier.

 

"You pabo. Don't think I have no clue what you are doing. It's clear plain as day. It's like you in shooting range and putting on a target "shoot here" by how obvious you are."

 

Jiyong shakes his head trying not to laugh, he hasn't heard this idiom before. Boy, he missed this noona and her secret vocabulary that only she can understand. He hasn't seen her for about a year that he needs a translator and soon. "Have no clue what you are talking about..."

 

"Oh don't mess with me. Posting a picture of Hyde Park? Chinha?! Like that won't recur any memories for the girl you're trying to send the message for?" She growled at him.

 

"I love Hyde Park. Why can't I post anything about it?” He replied innocently.

 

She scoffed refusing to believe he is all that ignorant. “Come on, with that song you released that was clearly for our YG princess and this post of the park. I know what you are doing… I can read it a mile away. I’m sure Youngbae has seen it too.”

 

He sighed. “I am just enjoying a nice day in the park which I haven’t been able to do, noona. Can’t I post it?”

 

“Not on your private account when your fans can’t see it.”

 

“So people would know I’m in London? Wouldn’t that mean that I couldn’t enjoy this quiet day without fans following me around?” He replies with sad tone on his voice.

 

She made a meep noise realizing that he’s correct. She was struggling for a few seconds before speaking up again. “Well….”

 

He smirks and sits up. He couldn’t believe it, the ever famous eight dimensional Park Bom is speechless and has lost her quirky touch. “Wow, noona. Didn’t think you’d give up that quickly.”

 

She growls in frustration. “Just because I’m not anywhere near you to kick your , don’t assume I won’t!” she roared at him threateningly.

 

He grins, there’s the noona I know and love. “Well I’ll be in Korea in a few days. I’d gladly have you kick my when you come back.” He knows that everyone in Korea misses Park Bom and they have been more than ready to accept her back but it’s been her who wants to remain hidden and still on reflective mode. When really who knows Bom like the Bigbang member does, she isn’t planning to come back soon because of the solo careers that the girls have been successfully having in her absence. Dara’s acting career at it’s boom, CL’s US solo preparations and Minzy in the beginning preparations for her dance studio.

 

“You know why I can’t back yet.”

 

Jiyong nods as if she can see it, “Because you are one of the most selfless beings that ever existed.” He answers with the truth.

 

But she isn’t buying it because she replied, “Don’t be such a brownnoser Jiyong.”

 

He throws out a hearty laugh that a few people glanced over him. He bows lowly in apology when one of the girls that stared at him had recognition in her eyes. She then rolls her eyes and mumbles in Korean, “Just because you have the same hair color as G-dragon doesn’t mean it’s okay to get our attention, god I hate posers.”

 

Jiyong froze so he can pretend that he didn’t understand every word that girl had just said. And this is why he was thankful that no one knows he is in London. He lays back on the grass and digs through his pocket for a sock hat so he can hide his hair. If a fan had recognize the hair as his trademark. Someone who is a much bigger fan can recognize him pretty soon. Goodbye to peace and quiet. Besides, bright orange hair is such a tell especially in a country that doesn’t embrace this kind of style.

 

“Besides, answer me this question… when was the last time you went to Hyde Park?”

 

That was an easy answer, “Last year for Crooked mv shoot.”

 

She sighed sort of annoyed that he keeps avoiding the real answer to her question. “I am not in the mood to play anymore.”

 

Jiyong thinks about it. He was in Paris with Kiko last year for that Channel event. Afterwards they toured Paris but when she offered to go to London which is only a couple hour train ride, he refused to go there because in the back of his mind. London was his and Dara’s. He didn’t want to relieve memories they had together there or even change it with new memories.

 

He was there a couple times with Dara but the most memorable moment he had with her here was in 2010 when he decided to surprise her when he had gotten a couple days off and instead of sleeping it off he flew England and stayed with her for just a day before he had to fly right back to Seoul to have another days’ worth of no sleep (which he thought was worth it)…

 

 

 

May 5, 2010

Jiyong just his phone as soon as stepped on Heathrow Airport. He adjusted his mask and looked around if someone was looking. He had left Korea on as last second decision actually and was sort of lucky to have gotten a seat two hours before the flight would leave. He briefly informed YG-sajangmin that he will be out of town for the next three days, leaving out the tiny part that out of the country meant literary a different continent. He wasn’t too sure what the CEO would say if he found out that he was planned to go to London in his three days off when he has a schedule exactly a day after he gets back to Korea. So this three days is just comprised of him flying for 12 hours each way and then less than a day to hang out with Dara.

 

He had gotten four text messages immediately, three from Dara saying that she had missed him and asking what he is doing since he hasn’t really responded to two of her text messages in the past 12 hours.

 

He rolls his eyes, this girl. If she has checked her email then she’d probably seen the four emails he had sent telling her why he couldn’t respond and two also asking her what she is doing since she hasn’t responded to any of his emails. Yep he should have known better, how his girlfriend is such a technology illiterate.

 

Then there’s Chaerin’s text not twenty minutes ago saying that she and the girls were almost done with recording, also they have the whole day free including 2NE1TV. Which works perfectly when he’d arrive at their hotel that the girls are staying he can have time to book a room and surprise his girlfriend.

 

Of course his accomplice to this event had to be Chaerin, the leader of 2NE1, since she knows the full schedule of the girls. Besides, if he tells Teddy-hyung and Jinu-hyung he was coming he was sure it would get to YG-sajangmin and would stop him from going. They can’t do anything about it anymore now that he is here.

 

He hails a cab and tells the cabbie the hotel he needed to go to. He sends a quick text to Dara, ~Sorry if I haven’t gotten any of your messages. I’ve emailed you last night because of why. I miss you too baby girl. We’ll see each other soon enough.

 

Not a minute later she responds, ~Ah, yes. I don’t know how to work emails on my phone. It wasn’t until Chaerin showed me. Because there was a weird envelope on my phone. Anyways, when I come back to Korea, you’ll be in Japan again. So I don’t know when soon would be for you.

 

He grins, this is why he had decided to leave for London as well because the boys will have to start recording for their new album for Japan so they are sort of staying there for a bit longer than he would have liked.

 

He also texted Chaerin saying that he was on his way to the hotel and to shoot him a text if they are back in the hotel.

 

An hour later, after Jiyong got settled into his room. He had gotten a response from Chaerin telling him the room number that Dara and Chaerin are staying at.

 

He was about to knock at the door but then he heard some yelling on the other side of the door. It was mostly Dara complaining rather loudly that made him laugh and eavesdrop instead of knocking.

 

“Yah! Chaerin leave my hair alone! So what if it’s like this!” Dara shrilled as he can hear stomps on the floor meaning she’s running around in the room and Chaerin is probably chasing her down.

 

“Unnie, Well there are no cameras today after we eat lunch with Jinu-oppa so you can look a little normal.”

 

There was a howl of laughter it was obvious that it was from Minzy and Bom. Probably even holding down Dara as well because her screams were muffled and Chaerin made a noise of victory. She had probably took Dara’s hair off it’s weird ponytail from the sound of it.

 

Jiyong then decided maybe it was time to start knocking because he can hear Dara’s fake crying. “I’m not going anywhere… I feel abused!” he heard Dara whine adorably.

 

“Ohhh… who could that be?” Chaerin said far too cheerfully that it was suspicious.

 

“Probably Jjangmae-oppa, we probably need to—Ommo…” Minzy was the one who opened the door and she almost fell forward by how surprised to see her oppa. She was about to say his name but he put a finger to his lips to have her try to keep the secret since Dara who is sitting down on the edge of the bed had her face buried on her palms dramatically.

 

“Ohhhh…” Bom said excitedly as she finally looked to see who was at the door. She looks over at Chaerin who was waiving at Jiyong excitedly. That’s when she realized this event and the reason why Chaerin was rushing to get back at the hotel also very adamant at bringing Dara to their room was because of this.

 

“Unnie…” Chaerin sang she couldn’t hide her excitement when Jiyong was striding towards Dara.

 

“Andwae! Tell Jjangmae that I’m staying here and starve so you guys can feel bad about abusing me… huhuhu,” Dara said stubbornly as she started to shake her head furiously. Her long hair swinging hoping she’d poke someone’s eye out.

 

Little did she know that Minzy and Chaerin had left the bedside and are standing behind Jiyong who had knelt down in front of Dara. Bom was sitting on the bed across Dara’s while the two dongsaengs was hugging on each other trying to stop themselves from giggling.

 

“Well,” Jiyong said softly and tucked in her hair behind her ear, lingering his fingers on the back of her neck. He smiled when she felt him freeze at his touch. “How about I take you to lunch instead of your abusers?”

 

Dara mumbles and raises her head. She had the brightest smile on her face after she gasped in surprise, “Ommo…. You pabo…” she said happily as she threw herself into his arms.

 

Minzy started making a girlish squeal. When Jiyong wrapped his arms around Dara who was going hysterical to either laughing yet tears were falling on her eyes.

 

Jiyong pulled Dara so he can look at her and wiped the tears off her face, “Was it a good surprise I guess?”

 

She just nods since she is speechless and hides her head on his chest just so she can hug him tighter.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter