Chapter Twenty-one

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty One

 

Alive: Part 2

 

Jiyong POV

 

October 23, 2012

 

Jiyong wanted to kill Seungri.

 

He was sure of it. It wasn't the usual empty words that he threatens his maknae with. It's is literary speaking, and with lots of deadly torture before he'd end Seungri's life. His thoughts to calm him down are always just breathing exercises or imagining ways to hurt his maknae.

 

But none if those interventions are working it's actually egging on his anger towards Seungri. 

 

What he doesn't understand is why he's mad at Seungri when Dara isn't just with Seungri she's with Seunghyun-hyung too. She had arrived in Manila about three hours ago which he didn't know about her arrival till he read it through articles back home... The boys were at breakfast when he saw the article of her arrival in the airport in Manila...

 

Oh yeah, now he remembers why he wants to bring all sorts of pain to Seungri.

 

The rat had a sly smile on his face that Jiyong wanted to wipe off as soon as the maknae plastered it onto his face. Seungri said innocently, "She didn't text you hyung? She told me yesterday. She even promised to take me somewhere cool when she gets here."

 

He knows why Dara is being so guarded like this around him. It had especially started since that kiss. She hasn't been able to trust herself around him as if she'd do something to cross the line, again or worse maybe she thinks Jiyong wil. It's not like he's not going to let her do that again but he can understand that if she's slip again, he might not be able to reject her or if he does reject it might cause an conflict with them. So she decided to just be safe and made sure they weren't alone together.

 

The first night they hung out with each other Seungri was there who by the way did not take the hint to give Dara and Jiyong sometime together so that night it turned out just Seungri and Dara talking while Jiyong was ignored. The next night Youngbae was there who was smart enough to read that Jiyong wanted some alone time with Dara. Jiyong didn't need to say a word. Youngbae stayed for a good hour or two before making up some sort of excuse to leave about his dog.

 

That rest of the night they were just peacefully watching a movie with nothing particularly special happening other than her falling asleep on the couch because she got bored of the movie which he didn't mind at all because he just enjoyed being in her company. He woke her up five minutes after the movie ended "maintaining" the foot distance she established early this month.

 

So he thought since nothing happened that night, so he invited Dara over his parents' when they weren't home the next night. His mom cooked one of Dara's favorite food. But the first person who arrived was actually Seungri claiming that Dara would be a little late so he was there to keep him company.

 

The stupid rat ended eating almost all the food he had prepared for Dara. He got so mad at Seungri he dosed him with cough syrup in his tea and by the time Dara got there Seungri had already trouble staying up and passed out not a few moments later.

 

So yeah he still has a grudge against Seungri among other reasons but now that grudge has turned into something dangerous. Dara had arrived and he only saw her for five minutes because Seungri already whined that he was ready to go an hour before she had gotten to the hotel. Seungri was lucky Seunghyun-hyung went them just to calm down the dragon so it wouldn't seem like it the two are on a date. (When clearly it isn't but Seunghyun-hyung could see the murderous gaze he had on Seungri and offered to go to keep Seungri alive for at least the concert for tomorrow.)

 

So here is Jiyong sitting by the pool with Daesung and Youngbae because he had promised the Youngbae they would just hang out at the hotel today. If he knew Dara was coming he wouldn't have made that promise. Youngbae told him he could go with Dara but Jiyong has this principle not to break his promises and not to choose a girl over s.

 

And also he is sure that when Dara would hear about this she wouldn't be too happy since Youngbae might be okay with it but he'll never hear the end of it. 

 

"Okay, seriously quit sulking. You’re ruining the fun man." Youngbae tosses him a grape from the fruit plate that was offered to them. Hitting Jiyong square on his nose.

 

Jiyong just frowns at Youngbae and lays back down on the chair. “Don’t mess with me Youngbae.” He grumbles weakly.

 

Youngbae just smirked and rolls his eyes. “Well, actually. If you think about it. Maybe Dara-noona just got tired of whatever complicated relationship you and her have. And now thinks Seungri-ah is better because well, he’s a man now.” He wiggled his eyebrows when Jiyong turns to look at him. Youngbae was obviously implying on Seungri’s scandal last month and used it to irritate Jiyong more.

 

Jiyong clenched his teeth trying to control his anger. “That is not funny.” He snapped at his best friend and his voice sound like a hiss more than actual words.

 

Youngbae didn’t get bothered by it and just narrowed his eyes at Jiyong. “Then quit acting like an idiot. You know why Dara-noona is with Seungri right now.”

 

“Because he’s an insufferable rat who can’t take no for an answer?” Jiyong replied angrily.

 

Youngbae opens his mouth and closed it. He clears his throat, realizing that Jiyong was right. Seungri probably pestered Dara all night about it when he found out that Dara was coming to Manila like the rotten brat that he is. “Yeah.” Youngbae laughed at himself, “Other than that.” He then changed his tone so Jiyong can read into his words so he can quit acting like the dark prince which was annoying him as well.

 

Jiyong sighed. Take it from Youngbae who’d always slap him with a question he knows the answer to. Of course Jiyong knows why Dara can’t be seen around him, especially in the country where Dara probably has a higher fan base than Bigbang alone. In Korea any interaction that the two would have antis would always have a field day, and the sad thing is it’s mostly antis on Dara and not him. So of course everyone in Bigbang but him can be around Dara with not so much as a noise while with Jiyong it seems like it’s too much trouble for Dara. He hated it but Dara and Jiyong were used to it.

 

“Fine. You’re right.” Jiyong said stubbornly.

 

“Of course I am. Now eat your pineapple.” Youngbae pushed the plate towards Jiyong’s side as sort of as a peace offering.

 

“Still doesn’t mean, I don’t want to strangle Seungri.”

 

Youngbae chuckled, “Understandable.” Then he stands up leaving Jiyong alone as he ran to the pool doing a cannon ball almost hitting Daesung who was peacefully doing his laps as exercise.

 

“Aish! Hyung!” Daesung cried in desperation as Youngbae tries to catch up to him probably going to pester Daesung since Jiyong was boring him.

 

Jiyong sighs. As far as he knows, Dara brought Seungri to one of the huge and high end malls in Manila to go shopping that’s why Seunghyun-hyung wanted to go as well. He groaned and covered his eyes with his arm, he can just settle with laying under the sun at the moment since it’s actually pretty nice outside. “I wanted to go shopping too.” He mumbles to himself. Little did he know he had fallen asleep...

 

He opened his eyes not knowing how long he had his eyes shut from a light shake on his chair. He was expecting Youngbae to have woken him up but what surprised him was Dara sitting on the chair by his feet. She had a smile on her face. He looked around to see that the entire pool area was empty which was surprising, maybe she used her powers or something because even though there were a lot of security making sure no one would be able to take pictures while the boys were at the pool there was still a few people watching them or just at the pool. But now, it’s empty. He was looking at her blinking, confused yet mesmerized by her stunning smile. “Am I dreaming?” he asks.

 

Dara giggles, “Not that I know of. I usually don’t bring good dreams I think.”

 

“You do to me.” He says quietly as he sits up to be able to look at her properly.

 

She bites her lips to stop herself from blushing, she clears and puts a bag that was on the floor on to her lap.

 

He sees the bag and gestures towards it, “I’m guessing you had a fun time at the mall?” he asked trying to sound indifferent but he can hear the bitterness in his voice.

 

She looks to the other side as if waiting for someone then back at him. “I guess so. Seungri and Seunghyun had fun they said.” She scratches the back of her head then kept touching the edges of the bag as if nervous about something.

 

He raises an eyebrow curious, “What’s in the bag?”

 

She smiles and there was a shine in her eyes. “Well, I’m sure you wanted to go but couldn’t. So I got you something.” She said excitedly as she was rummaging through her bag.

 

Jiyong’s lip curled into a smile as he was just eyeing her. Well, at least she thought of him. It made his heart dance happily.

 

She takes his hand quickly and puts a tiny piece of thing on his palm. “There.”

 

He sees that he had gotten her a keychain of a small stoned carved turtle. He was a bit confused but was touched that she had bought him something. “Thank you, Dara.”

 

She nods. “I got the boys some too. Since you guys proabably don’t get to go souvenir shopping.”

 

He could feel his smile fall from his face, feeling sad. He thought he was special… guess not. “Oh.” It was hard to hide his disappointment. The smile on her face was also hard to feel like this, she was so happy giving him the gift.

 

She could read him very well and she knew that he’d react like this. She couldn’t help but just keep smiling because he didn’t see the real reason why she’s excited. He’s too busy sulking to notice it. So she gestures him to turn the turtle upside down.

 

He did what she told and as soon as he saw it he felt so guilty for being such an idiot that he wanted nothing than to toss that foot distance between them if they weren’t in public. On the turtle’s bottom there was a carved note.

 

J <3 D

 

He looks up at her again and they just smiled at each other since that’s the only thing they can do. “Can I just assume that I’m the only one who has the carving?” he boldly asks.

 

She grins playfully, “Assume away.”

 

But before he could say anything else, Youngbae showed up out of nowhere. “Can you believe Dara-noona was able to clear out the pool for an hour? She is so daebak!” Youngbae said as he put his hands on his shoulder and to do massage her shoulders excitedly.

 

Dara puts her head down blushing. “Ani… they offered so I said okay,”

 

Youngbae just laughed, “Well they didn’t offer us. Sandara Park is so huge here… some of these people didn’t even know us but I heard a lot of people here buzzing that you are here. There were all so excited.”

 

“Youngbae… stop.” Dara said shyly.

 

Jiyong just laughs. He finds it so adorable that Dara is so humble.

 

“So noona. Do we get a special tour from you as well?” Youngbae asked as he sits on the chair next to them.

 

Dara looks at her watch. “It’s about three. It’s going to be crowded by the time we get there. You’d be flocked by VIPs to have fun.”

 

“Or Daralings noona.” Youngbae said as he took a big bite on the apple that was on the fruit plate.

 

Dara’s cheeks are starting to turn pink and she shakes her head ignoring Youngbae. “I really don’t know… we can just stay here. There’s a lot of things to do at this hotel.”

 

Jiyong thinks about it. It’s true this hotel does have a lot of fun things to do but he does want to go out too. He can’t have Seungri win this round this time. “Isn’t there a restaurant that you love going to?” he asked. Dara always comes back to the Philippines at least once a year and she has done that a couple times while they were dating. She always mentioned how one day she’ll bring him there. So that could be now.

 

Dara bites her lips probably contemplating if it’s a good idea. She turns towards over Youngbae who looked clueless since he doesn’t know what Jiyong was talking about. Then her eyes found his as if she had answered his question if she remembered how she’d always tell him that she’d take him there, on the corner of her eyes she could see the key chain she had bought for him and had specially carved. She smiles at Jiyong and nods. “Yeah there is.”

 

Youngbae ignores the fact that the two are looking at each other as if their eyes were making some other conversation that he doesn’t want to be in the middle of. He was sort of used to it since he was the couple’s sole protector for the first four months of their relationship (before Bom-noona found out about them two). He rolls his eyes finally since they were slowly making him gag about their gaze with each other. He had forgotten how these two annoy him sometimes (he’s not jealous or anything). “Well, we can either do that. Or you can just stare at each other’s eyes and mentally take each other’s clothes off.”

 

Dara gasped and looked down immediately. She started mumbling under her breath.

 

Jiyong narrows his eyes at Youngbae and was hesitating to toss the glass that was in front of him at him bestfriend. The childish eye smile on Youngbae’s face was a main factor of why Jiyong launched himself at Youngbae to lock him in a choke hold. But what Jiyong forgets is Youngbae is 2x strong than he will ever be, Youngbae grabbed his arm and was able to turn Jiyong quickly, having Jiyong’s face on the chair with his knees on the ground. Youngbae then sat on his back. “Get off me, Youngbae-ah!” Jiyong yelled.

 

Dara widens her eyes as she sees the view and stifles a laugh. She looks over at Youngbae who gave her a salute. “Bwoya?” (The heck)

 

“So, what now noona? Are we going out to dinner?” Youngbae asked ignoring Jiyong’s cries as he kept softly bouncing on his back making Jiyong cry out even louder.

 

“When I say yes, can you get off him?” She points at Jiyong trying her best not to laugh.

 

Youngbae lets go of Jiyong’s arm and nods, “Deal.” Then he stands up.

 

Jiyong straightens, yet he is still on his knees. He rubs at his back sore from being Youngbae’s bouncy chair. He growls at Youngbae and stands up. He knew he had that deadly look on his face because Youngbae backed off immediately with his arms raised up high in surrender. “You’re dead.” Jiyong hissed then he ran after Youngbae head on. He and Youngbae then fell int the pool.

 

Dara was just laughing at her dongsaengs as Youngbae and Jiyong try to drown each other, playfully of course.

 

 

It was anoth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter