Chapter Twenty Three: R.O.D

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Three

R.O.D – G-dragon (COUP D'ETAT 2013)

 

Jiyong POV

 

July 30, 2015

 

“What’s up, what’s up… I’m G-dragon! Welcome to the show!!! How are you feeling tonight? How all feeling tonight? Are you ready for the show? Then make some NOISE!” he wanted to feel the crowd’s energy more even though the concert hall was already too loud for their cheers. It’s like their screams alone is his own brand of drug that gives him the energy and the adrenaline he gets from performing when he still has to endure two hours of the concert. He’s used to it and he loves it.

 

 

(a/n this is my fan cam my golly.... i can't believe it has been 4 months sinceeee the concert.... I WANT MORE but i need more moneyyyy! But oh well sorry i digress...)

 

He is also very conscious about the fact that the girl sitting at the end of the concert hall directly across from him. He may not see her expression due to the bright light on him but he can definitely see her sitting there, her big red hat is a beacon… and little did she know he is also gaining the energy from her as well.

 

And lastly, one thing that he is mostly distracted about is all the Daragon posters he has spotted since the lights all got . Of course he knows what Daragon means… he doesn’t live under a rock. He teases a lot of the Nyongtori fandom for fan service. In 2013 he had been giving out clues (much to Dara’s distress at times) that Daragon is real with all their flirting on twitter and wearing their couple items (though not at the same time) but just enough for the fans to notice that him and Dara are either a couple or share an entire closet (which is sort of true…). As much as he wanted to tell these fans that they aren’t delusional as they think they are but he and Dara have their own private lives and don’t owe it to anyone to explain their actions.

 

He had to force himself to look anywhere but the posters but unfortunately there are everywhere... Everywhere tormenting him that he had indeed broken the hearts of the Daragon fandom when Dara broke up with him and he just let her walk away and didn’t fight for her afterwards. At some point if given a chance, he will prove to her that he had indeed regretted that decision and will never let her walk away again.

 

That was the last thought he had of anything but performing… the only time he gets distracted again is during the MC part of the concert. It seemed like the posters had multiplied if that’s even possible… did they have like stashes hidden somewhere and just likes to torture him? Or is he just imagining things?

 

“Did you see all those posters? Not one Nyongtori… well there is one big one… maybe we should do a big show for later on hyung.” Seungri suggested in the middle of a quick dress change for their next stage. Leave it to Seungri to make a comment about teasing Jiyong about Dara while making it about himself.

 

Jiyong rolls his eyes, ignoring Seungri. He is quite aware of what his maknae is talking about. It’s their scene in Let’s Talk About Love when he’d always lean in to try to kiss Seungri and he would remain frozen as if he did not want G-dragon to be that close to him when in all reality it’s Seungri that had this wonderful idea of giving this fan service to their Nyongtori fandom.

 

“That or you can always do a fanservice for your Daragon fans hyung, there’s so much more of them here.” Daesung said as he put an arm around Jiyong and wiggled his eyebrows at him.

 

Jiyong’s throat made a growl in defense and his head turned slowly to meet Daesung’s covered eyes. He is positive behind those thick bangs Daesung can see the deadly gaze that he is giving his dongsaeng. There are rare times that Daesung would tease Jiyong and Jiyong would let it slide but not today. Definitely not tonight.

 

Daesung grinned and he immediately moved away with his arms up high. “Just a suggestion.” He defended himself clearly enjoying that he had gotten under Jiyong’s skin. He walked over to his lift and started whispering to Seunghyun-hyung who probably is asking what Jiyong was giving him the death dagger stares for.

 

Jiyong straightens his puffy shirt. He always thinks he looks like a pirate with this outfit. His heart started to beat across his chest rather quickly, his palms all of a sudden got so sweaty and his throat got dry that the two swigs of water he had just done didn’t seem to help at all. It’s rare of him to get all of a sudden nervous for a performance, it’s sometimes happens when it’s the first time he’d perform a song. . Next stage is If You. Sure, he had performed the song more than 3 times already in this promotion but tonight it’s different.

 

Tonight she gets to hear it… to hear what has truly been in his heart in the year and a half they’ve been broken up. He had Kiko all those times to hide the pain but eventually pain that you try to burry without any thought would always come back to haunt you in the end.

 

Youngbae had just finished changing and has only about less than a minute before the song would start and the lift would raise them back on the stage. He steps into Jiyong’s lift and then gives him a loopy smile. “Don’t be nervous, you’ve performed this song every other times. Today isn’t any different, even if Dara-noona is here.” His words would have been comforting if there wasn’t a slight mockery is his eyes.

 

Jiyong groans at Youngbae. Make it about teasing him not less than a minute before the song starts. Great. Youngbae even slapped his back heavily that Jiyong had to hold on the mic stand tighter so he wouldn’t fall forward.

 

“Careful… you know how he holds out a grudge.” Seunghyung said.

 

Before Jiyong could respond the lift had started to rise to bring them up already just also just in time for Youngbae to jump into his lift so he wouldn’t be left behind.

 

Even in the dark stage before as the song had started, he could always find her. He may not have actually seen her but right now no one else mattered in the audience but her. He knows one thing, this performance is going to be more from his heart than anything. He opens his eyes and it is feels like he is gazing into her eyes, so she could feel the sincerity of the words in his song.

 

Dara, isseul ttae jalhal geol geuraesseo. (I should’ve treated you better when I had you.)

 

 

Dara POV

Dara was holding on to her light stick jamming through the songs that had just been playing. She knew all of them by heart. She had always been a big fan of Bigbang and it had nothing to do with the fact they are in the same company but she had a very high regard with their music and Jiyong’s talent of writing amazing songs. She thought of it as a privilege to hear the songs Jiyong is working on and she had missed the fact that she would be one of the first people to hear the songs or even when they’d used to date when she’d see him sitting in his studio that is in his room when he would be sleeping instead…

 

Dara turned so she can reach over to cuddle to her boyfriend who had just gotten back from his leg tour of One Of A Kind for Japan. She hasn’t seen much seen much of him in the past three weeks that sleeping alone at night made her feel lonelier and reminded how much she had missed him. She was glad she can still spend time with him in the next four days before he has to leave for China. So she’s going to savor every moment the next four nights with him. there are moments when she’d wake up when he’s with her that she’s not in his arms she’d always find her way back as if it was her own sleeping agent. Even though he’d still be sleeping he would always still wrap his arms around her like she was part of him.

 

But the side of the bed where he lays is empty, and it’s cold. He still hasn’t crawled into bed in the first place. She remembered he had told her to go ahead and sleep, he’ll be right in since he still had to finish writing the song he had started before she got to his house from her long days in the studio as well.

 

She opened her eyes, and there he is. In his studio sitting, his fingers tapping on the table for a beat and she can see his lips moving as if he’s mumbling his lyrics to himself. She looks over at the clock to see that an hour has passed since she had fallen asleep. She knows that he is tired as well but he is su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter