Chapter Twenty Eight

My Song is For You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Eight

 

When Darabit and Dragon gets jealous (part 2)

(a.n This is switching POVS of Daragon, and bold = english)

October 10, 2013

Dara POV

 

"No," Jiyong said firmly not even listening to Dara. He was too busy trying to pick out the right clothes for his opening performance for Justin Bieber's concert later.

 

Dara groans, she had been bugging Jiyong for the whole day to bring her back stage to meet Justin Bieber. She didn't get to meet him yesterday when he went to YGE so she was certainly upset at Jiyong for not telling her about it. So when Jiyong was offered to do the opening act for Justin's concert and not Psy-oppa, Dara had been nothing but excited that she can finally meet Justin through her boyfriend.... But her boyfriend has being acting like an idiot the whole day refusing her to come with him. "And why not?!" She demanded angrily.

 

"Because—"

 

She cut him off before he was able to continue, "And don't make up some stupid excuse or I swear to god I am going to pummel you to death. I don't care if you’re opening tonight... I'm sure Chaerin would love to do the opening instead."

 

He stops rummaging through his closet and turns to look at her, “You can’t be back stage with me because people will see that we are together and nietzens are going to think that we are dating.”

 

“That’s ridiculous! Chaerin is going to be there too, so why can’t i?” She argues back since his reason is so stupid. They haven’t seen each other in 3 days and usually when she’d offer to go with him even though it’s risky he’d say yes in a heartbeat. It’s always Dara that is careful not to be seen anywhere with him other than places that people expect them to be seen together. She knows exactly why he’s being moronic today, she just hoped that he’d give her some sort of break and stop being so irrationally jealous just for today.

 

“Chaerin’s US manager is the same as him, so it’s alright for her to be there.” He replies quickly making sure that he would win this argument and then continues to pack his clothes into his backpack which is beside Dara.

 

She grabs the pillow from behind her and screams on it. She was too frustrated that she doesn’t know what to say anymore, any argument she tries to he also has a counter to it and his words makes it sound like she has no purpose going backstage with her at all… and it is starting to seem like he’s right. She hates the fact that he’s so good with words. “Seriously, Jiyong you are being ridiculous.” She almost cried out loudly. “What do you think is going to happen if I meet the kid… if you’ve forgotten, he’s younger than me,”

 

Jiyong stops whatever he was doing and turns to her direction with a knowing smile on his face. Totally implying that there is an age difference between Dara and him.

 

And she blushed immediately regretting her word choice. She smacks his arm which he was anticipating so he flexed his arm so it ended up hurting her more. “Yah! Ten years is far worse than 4!” she said stubbornly. Never in their relationship had their 4 year difference became an issue for them, it has never even been brought up verbally though Dara used to think that Jiyong should belong with someone his age but this past year she has been selfish and has thrown those thoughts out the window… until today.

 

“I didn’t say anything,” He smirks as he continues to put his clothes neatly in his bag pack.

 

She rolls her eyes, “If you are so worried about it, I’ll even wear that ugly sweater you got me a while back ago.”

 

He seemed confused about what she was talking about, “What sweater?”

 

She recalls that white sweater that was too big for her that he got for her in July after she posted a photo of her abs on Line after a fan asked her to when Falling in Love would get to first place on a music show. And she did it, causing a big fight between them two. After he left wordlessly totally losing the fight he comes back three hours later with the sweater as a peace offering… but when she first saw it, it obviously wasn’t a peace offering but his way of being an over protective.

 

 

She basically worded out her hate towards the stupid sweater and never wore it other than trying it on. She knew she left it here in Jiyong’s house somewhere in his closet to hide. She gets up taking the sweater off from its hiding place and showed it to Jiyong.

 

It was a white sweater with a big eye in the middle and it had eyes as it’s theme. “This,” she puts it over her and it was still obvious the piece of garment can fit her and another half of her by how big it is.

 

“Hey, you said you liked that sweater.” Jiyong protested.

 

She laughs humorlessly, “I don’t recall saying such thing. I think my exact words were, are you planning to have me enter for an ugly sweater contest, because I’m sure I’ll claim first place.”

 

“Well I thought you looked good in it.”

 

"I hate that sweater!” She declared angrily, “I'm already flat chested to begin with yet that sweater brings it to the next level! It even covers the little curves I have which I worked hard on, by the way!" She recalls the restless days just so she can work out because her dongsaeng’s are starting to get more beautiful and curvier on the right spots every day. She didn't want to become irrelevant with her body that's always thin like a twig. She's always lucky that she never gains weight so it was easy to maintain it that way. So she wanted to work harder to at least look like a lady and not a girl.

 

Jiyong shakes his head, then sits beside Dara and kisses the top of her head, "Which you didn't need to work hard on, you are already beautiful no matter what."

 

She pushed him off, irritated than ever. "That sweater makes me look like a prepubescent boy!" She cries out loudly, but for someone who hasn't seen her boyfriend for more than two days she wants nothing but to keep a certain distance since she was started to get angry.

 

Jiyong stands up while grumbling to himself, "You shouldn’t show stomach randomly just for fan service let alone a photo...." He clearly still isn't over about that.

 

"You're impossible, do you know that!" She was about to argue some more when her phone rang. She was so angry but couldn't express it properly that she silently pitied whoever is on the other line of the phone because she is definitely going to snap at that person. “What?”

 

“Woah, bad day” Jay Park was on the other end clearly amused about Dara’s tone and not at all scared.

 

She sighed as she rubbed her forehead, “Jiyong’s being an idiot that’s all.” She complained.

 

Jay laughed, “He’s still not letting you meet Justin Bieber?”

 

“No, he’s being a child really.” She answered.

 

Jiyong get out of his studio where he was a few seconds ago, “Chaerin tell her that she can just meet Justin on another day.” He shouts out

 

She glares at Jiyong and said three words that got him quiet not wanting to get into anymore, “It’s not Chaerin.”

 

“Oh,” Then he walks off back into his studio and closes the door behind him rather loudly.

 

She sighs again, “Aigoo,”

 

“Trouble in paradise?”

 

“No,” She replied as she laid herself on the bed. It’s such a long story she wanted to say but Jay doesn’t really need to know the deal Dara and Jiyong did for each other. Their relationship is amazing and it’s working for them and all but the only issue they have is Jiyong’s irrational jealousy with Jay. That’s the only fight they have and she reminds him that she isn't even uncomfortable if he hang out with others, so He should just get over it because it's an unnecessary fight. So Jiyong let go but he didn’t certainly show he’s okay.

 

“Anyway, what’s up Jay?” She asked immediately changing the topic. The longer she talks to Jay right now the more it’s going to cause trouble and she won’t be able to argue her way to go with him backstage.

 

There was a loud commotion from where he is at it was obvious he was busy since today was his launch party for his independent label AOMG. “I was just curious if you are coming out tonight.” He asked, it had been a week since he last mentioned it to her since she replied she has an early schedule the day after she wasn’t sure.

 

“I still have a schedule tomorrow morning though. I don’t know why it’s always just me that works. I want to have fun too.” Dara complained since lately since 2NE1’s comeback there has been too many CFs knocking at her door and she’s too nice to say no. So her plate has been full lately…

 

Jay just laughed again, “Just come by for a few minutes, I invited Jiyong and Chaerin-shii too.” when she was just silent since he knows that Dara hasn’t had much sleep in the past week from 2NE1 promotions, “If you really want to, Justin Bieber said he’ll stop by after his concert. You can meet him there…”

 

“No, meeting Bieber is going to be the win against Jiyong.” She said firmly there was no way she was going to let Jiyong win this argument.

 

He laughs loudly knowing that when Dara has something in he has in mind that she wants she’ll do what she can to get it. “Well I wish you luck. I got to go, I better see you tonight.” He said.

 

“I can’t promise anything. But I’ll try,” She replied then she hung up.

 

She stood up and finally got the strength to win this argument, she had the words perfected out in her mind. She was about to open the door but the door opened itself, “Jiyong—“

 

“You can go meet Bieber.” He said with his head low finally realizing that he has been irrational the whole time.

 

Dara’s jaw dropped surprised, “What?” then she cleared and tried her best to hide her smile of victory, “Yeah, that’s right I’m going with you.”

 

“Though on one condition,” He said firmly this time.

 

She crosses her arms on her chest, “What is that?”

 

He sighed and said, “you get to wear that ugly sweater.”

 

Her lips formed into a smile and she looks at the sweater on top of his bed she threw there. It was a compromise and it was alright, “Deal.” And then she raises an eyebrow at him then without breaking her gaze with him, she takes off her shirt off slowly and then tosses it gracefully on the side. “I’m going to change now.” 

 

“Good…” He stumbled with his words a bit just watching his girlfriend hungrily who is walking rather slowly to the bed only in her bra and shorts.

 

She stops right by the bed and she puts the sweater on. She turns to face him and she bites her lip seductively knowing that this simple action would affect him intensely. She sits on the edge of the bed, she lifts the sweater just enough her milky white stomach showed,  “Or you can take this stupid off me,”

 

He raises an eyebrow at her, and with a wicked grin on his face he says,“Just for the next hour or so…”

 

 

Later that night…

Backstage with Dara @chaelin_cl & @xxxinxx at Bieber’s show waiting for GD to hit the stage #BelieveTourKorea #2NE1 #YG

(Ben baller's instagram post)

 

"That's an amazing shot," Xin commented as Ben showed him the picture he just took.

 

Chaerin and Dara were standing by each other. Chaerin was glaring at Dara's sweater, she had kept shut about it since Jiyong was with them two minutes ago.

 

“I thought you despise that sweater, why are you wearing it?” Chaerin touches his sleeves of the sweater making sure to touch the eyes on it, which is easy since there are a lot of them. Dara sent Chaerin a photo of the sweater when Jiyong gave it to her.

 

Dara rolls her eyes not wanting to get into it, she totally hates this sweater. The only time she was happy wearing it was when Jiyong took it off while ago. “He wouldn’t let me go with him if I didn’t wear this sweater.”

 

“I really don’t understand why you had to argue with him about going, you and i could gone together and it wouldn’t be a problem. Even Xin-oppa.” Chaerin said.

 

Dara knew this because Chaerin called her about it earlier today thus began their argument. Sure she could have went with Chaerin or Xin but she wanted to go with Jiyong today, “Besides If I went against his will then I’m sure he’s going to be sulky and annoying for the next few days. It’s too much to handle, I’m too busy for him to act all childish.”

 

Chaerin groans knowing full well the dramatic tendencies of Jiyong. “Asih, that’s because you let him.”

 

Dara shurgs, “It’s called a relationship, there’s always compromise.”

 

“Aish, that’s why I don’t think I’m in one. Compromise is too much work,” Chaerin said.

 

Dara laughs and grabs Chaerin’s arm, “You came close… so I’m sure you are ready when the right guy comes alone. Or when you actually forgive him.” Dara teased.

 

Chaerin glared at her. And shoves Dara’s arms away, “I can’t believe Bom-unnie has a big mouth.” Chaerin doesn’t ever want to talk about her past relationships that almost. That is one of the things that is never gets mentioned but only when teasing arises. Those two are just really good friends now and they both realized that if they indeed dated that it would have been a bad idea… so they are content on being just friends.

 

“Well, if she didn’t then I would still be clueless about—Ommo…” Dara gasped when the door of the waiting room opened and Justin Bieber entered the room with his manager. She held on to Chaerin’s arm nervously. “That’s Justin Bieber…” she hissed at Chaerin’s ear.

 

Chaerin laughed, “Unnie, I know. I have met him a few times.” Dara is a big fan of Bieber. Dara rarely acts like a fan infront of the artist. She dorks out around her friends but when the artist is close Dara keeps her composure as if she’s indifferent.

 

Justin turns towards Dara and he flashes his million dollar smile. And walks towards them. He reaches his hand out to Chaerin, “Nice to see you again,” then they hugged briefly.

 

“Oh, Justin. This is Dara she’s one of my groupmate. Dara this is Justin.” Chaerin introduced the two to each other.

 

“Unnie.” Justin said to Dara.

 

Dara blinks and says blankly, “What?”

 

Chaerin shakes her head and starts laughing while Justin just looked at Chaerin confusedly. “No, No, Unnie is only for females calling respect to someone older than them that’s also female.” Chaerin corrects Justin.

 

Justin playfully smacks his head and laughs with Chaerin, “I apologize, I hear CL call you Dara unnie before. So I thought that was some nickname or something.”

 

Dara shakes her head and smiles, “No, just Dara.”

 

Justin just smiles back and he couldn’t keep his eyes off Dara, “Well, it is nice to meet you. I definitely have to agree with what people say that Korean women are very beautiful.”

 

Dara gasped and she swears her face was probably pink from blushing too much, “Gwoma—I mean thank you very much.” Dara replies with a low bow, she’s so flustered she didn’t know how to react.

 

Chaerin just smirks at Dara.

 

The music had started which means that the opening act has begun. G-dragon’s Crayon started playing in echoing in the room as well.

 

Dara’s head immediately turns towards the television that had the cameras to show the stage performance. Her heart jumped since wanted to see her boyfriend perform then she remembered that she was in front of other people who doesn’t know that she’s dating g-dragon. So she straightened herself and smiled at Justin the smile that gets a lot of guys get flustered, “It is definitely a pleasure to meet you.”

 

Justin blinks totally bewitched by her smile like a normal guy does, “Pleasure is all mine.” He was about to say something else as well but there was a knock at the door.

 

One of the staff member’s head popped in, “Five minutes Justin.” Then the door shut.

 

“Well ladies, I better go.” Justin said as he bows his head as a farewell.

 

“Well, I’ll see you at the AOMG party later correct?” Chaerin asked Justin since they had talked about going to the party from yesterday,

 

Justin nods as he walks by to hug Chaerin, “You will definitely see me…” then he looks over towards Dara and says, “I hope I’ll be seeing you there as well.” And he also smiles at Dara that any girl would fall for.

 

“Yes, you will” Dara replies even though the same second she says to herself. What? I wasn’t planning to go out tonight. What did I just get myself into?

 

“Great…” Justin said as he winked at Dara then he turns to walk away.

 

Dara bit on her nails, she definitely just told Justin she’ll be at AOMG launch party when she had told Jiyong that she was going home after the concert tonight so she can fall asleep ready for tomorrow’s early day. At least she gets to make her friend happy too since she’s going to attend his party when she said it wasn’t entirely a sure thing if she was going to drop by or not.

 

“Unnie, I think we can tell Jiyong-oppa that the sweater plan backfired on him,” Chaerin said amusingly then stares at Dara who was about to panic not knowing what just happened the past three minutes, Chaerin finally laughs out seeing her unnie’s dilemma. It was plain obvious that the ugly sweater did not cover unnie’s beauty… it was clear that the young star was flirting with Dara.

 

“Shut up.” Dara said.

 

“Well, you certainly aren’t wearing that for Jay-oppa’s launch party.” Chaerin gave the sweater a pffftt and a thumbs down.

 

“Oh god no… I’m planning to change before I head to AOMG launch party.”

 

“Oh, please do that sweater is an abomination. It’s going to ruin 2NE1 I’m sure.” Chaerin said.

 

“Araso…” Dara replied.

 

 

AOMG Launch Party

 

“There she is!” Jay said happily as he finally had time to mingle after greeting almost everyone. He gave out Dara a quick hug. “I’ve been bothering you to attend yet you kept telling me you weren’t sure… yet now Justin Bieber asks you, you immediately says yes without a second thought?  That sort of hurts.” Jay pretended to get hit on his chest and dramatically if someone saw that.

 

“Are you Justin Bieber?” Dara answered sarcastically. She knew he was going to about this.

 

Jay takes off his hat and fixes it, “Guess not.” Jay just laughs it off.

 

Dara looks around the club and sees two familiar girls at the other end of the club. It was Hyoyeon of Girls Generation and Min of Miss A. Dara raises an eyebrow at Jay, “So do I get officially meet your girlfriend?” she asked as she points towards Hyoyeon.

 

Jay doesn’t even glace at where Dara was pointing out too. “What girlfriend?”

 

Dara’s eyes grew wide and she gasped, “Oh no…”

 

Jay shrugs, as if the whole ordeal wasn’t a big deal. “It happens… she’s SNSD and I’m just opening a new company. It’s going to be hard, why avoid the inevitably.”

 

“I’m sorry Jay.” She lightly touches his arm, "I’m sure if you find the right girl you can make time, it becomes easier.” She said sincerely since it’s rather hard for her and Jiyong to see each other and they work in the same company. Imagine other couples in the profession. As what Dara says it’s all about who is willing to work on a relationship and since both of them that wants to work so it’s easier for both of them.

 

Jay had this shine on his eye and when Dara caught his gaze, he made sure to keep a steady one, “Who says I haven’t found the right girl yet.”

 

She smirks, “How come I’ve never met this girl? And besides, why aren’t you doing something about it if you found her already?” she demanded since she only wants the happiness of her friend who may date quite frequently and his relationships only last less than a year. She is worried about him sometimes. Then something about the way Jay is looking at her is making her nervous, and she wasn’t sure why. So she clears , and laughs immediately turns away.

 

He was about to say something but then someone called jay, “Jay-oppa!” Chaerin’s voice broke their sudden awkwardness.

 

“Chaerin.” Jay smiled and bows at Chaerin. “Jiyong,” he also adds since Jiyong was following close behind to Chaerin.

 

“Congratulations on AOMG, Jay.” Jiyong said as he extends a hand and Jay takes his hand. They shook hands once and strong.

 

“Well, I better attend to my other guests. You guys have fun.” Jay said as he put a palm on Dara’s hat and shook her too.

 

“We sure will.” Chaerin said excitedly as she hands Dara a pink drink that is probably Margarita.

 

“They’ll be performers too that will start soon too. I know Lydia and Xin are already at the stage that I reserved for you guys.” Jay said as he pointed out the back of the stage which where Jiyong’s manager, Xin and Lydia are standing by. It was a good view for the performers.

 

“We sure will enjoy tonight, thank you.” Jiyong said as he bowed down.

 

“Good.” Jay said and then he winks at Dara before he walks away to greet other guests then he walks down from the VIP section of the club.

 

“Come on!” Chaerin said as she walks down as well.

 

Dara smiled at her boyfriend and then steps close to him, she goes on her tip toes and kisses the side of his mouth.

 

His eyebrows met in confusion, “What was that for?”

 

“Nothing, you were just being nice to my friend.” She said since usually if Jiyong and Jay are in the same room he’d always tend to ignore Jay as if he doesn’t exist.

 

He reaches over and touches her hair, “I’m always nice.”

 

She rolls her eyes at him. “Yeah sure…” she says sarcastically.

 

“Let’s go. they are calling for us I think,” Jiyong said as he points at the YG family crowd that kept waiving at them trying to get their attention.

 

“Okay.”

 

 

When the Dragon gets jealous...

Jiyong's POV

 

 

"Woooo!" Lydia screams excitedly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter