Chapter 2

Waiting For You..

Flashback

"Why?? Am I not good enough?? I promise I'll do better next times. I promise!!" ChanYeol swore. The girl infront of him shyly shook her head. She felt kind of guilty looking at his boyfriend begging at her. "No, ChanYeol. It's not your fault. But I really can't concentrate on you anymore. I can't. I'm so sorry for doing this to you. But I got someone else right now." she explained. "Someone else?? Who's him. Tell me!! I swear I'll change everything just to be like him. Just please. Don't do this to me. Who's him??" He begged. "It's KyungSoo..." she admitted. ChanYeol's jaw dropped. KyungSoo?? No way!!

End of Flashback

KyungSoo.. Who'll not fall for him.. He's smart.. He's cute.. He got round watery eyes.. He's caring.. Of course she will fall for him and not ChanYeol.. It wasn't her fault to break up with me.. I'm stupid.. I'm just the tall freak guy.. ChanYeol thought.
He sighed, it's okey.. He had move on. No need to keep the same girl in his mind. He wore back his smile. He won't let the past to invade his mind with negative thoughts anymore. At least he's free now.

Oh that guy is cute. You thought. You continued to eat your lunch, enjoying the well-cooked bibimbap. But you could feel some strong something strange (sorry I don't know to explain it) coming from your side. You turned your head to ChanYeol. He's pouting. He seems sad. He got puffy cheek. So cute. But he looks sad. You placed your elbow on the table and rest your chin on your palm. You eyed him so long. But he didn't notice you yet. Seems like he got something on his mind. You cleared your throat, he finally caught you looking at him.

"Bo?" He questioned. He's playing with his cutlery, appearing some clinking sound from the hitting steel. "What's wrong??" you sounded caring. He exhaled and shook his head. "Nothing." He put the spoon in his mouth and chewed the tempting delicious food. You watched his action. "Ya!! Don't look at me like that!!" He hit your forehead with his chopsticks. "Ah.." you moaned due to the pain he gave you. You rubbed the spot that was hitted, attempt to let the light pain subside.

                     ---------------

'How did you get home today??' the paper ball said. You watched ChanYeol. He's trying to pay attention to the teacher talking about the Korean History. He's the one that send you the paper ball.

'I walked home... You??' you fold the paper neatly into a tiny piece of paper and placed it on his textbook. He grabbed the paper and started to open it. He wrote something on it and pass you the scrambled paper.

'Presint???'he wrote. Oh so he walked home too ehh?? You wrote your home's presint and slide the paper and stuck between his textbook's pages.

His lips formed into an 'O'. He replied quickly and gave you the paper.

'Let's walk home together!! I live there too!!' Great! You won't be alone (and he can protect you from getting splash).

                    ---------------

You're waiting for ChanYeol to come to your house. Yesterday you guys walked home together. His house was just pass 8-9 house from your home. So it's more convenient to walk together to school. You guys can talk about school.

"Hey!! Let's Go!!" ChanYeol appeared out of nowhere. "Oh! Hmm... Let's go then!" You guys started to walk to school.

                    ---------------

You were studying at your desk. Witout getting disturb by ChanYeol. He's too busy playing with his friend. He's friendly you know. You were so focusing on reading the Science textbook since its class is next, your secret little crush sat next to you.

"Hey. May I sit here??" Dyo asked. You didn't quite recognized his voice since you guys never talk to each other. You lift your head up. Oh Gosh!! Dyo?? How come he's here?? Oh yeah. You forgot he's the same class as you. .

Do KyungSoo. Or people call him Dyo. You started to develope feelings toward that boy since you saw him at the cafeteria yesterday (you didn't notice that he's the same class as you yesterday XD). You were too busy talking to ChanYeol yesterday. He got this huge round watery eyes. You were told that he's one of the top student in the class (in the school I mean. You are in the first class). He also got tons of girls swooning over him since he's smart and handsome yet cute at the same time. Totally your cup of tea.

After a long daydream of your man of dream, he woke you up. " Hey. Can I??" he asked again. You shook your head, waking up yourselves from that daydream. "Sure." you replied, tapping ChanYeol's seat. He took his seat next to you, already open his book. "ChanYeol won't mind, would he??" he questioned, suddenly thought of ChanYeol. "Emm...". You watched ChanYeol. He's too busy joking around with his friend. He wouldn't mind. Right? Of course!! He's too kind to mind!! "He won't." you answered. KyungSoo smiled, relieved.

"Ya ChanYeol-ah!" Sehun tapped ChanYeol's shoulder. "What??" ChanYeol said. Sehun pointed his finger to you and KyungSoo. "Dyo took your seat and talk to her." he said. ChanYeol snapped his head to you. He saw KyungSoo sat on his OWN seat and talked to you so... friendly! What was that for KyungSoo? You stole my girl once. Now you wanted to stole my tablemate?? Great! You're such a playboy!! ChanYeol thought. ChanYeol's hand turn into a fist, ready to punch KyungSoo in his ing face. Sehun noticed the change in ChanYeol's expressions. "Woah. I don't think Dyo is trying to flirt with her. He seems friendly not flirty. Don't worry too much ChanYeol. She's just your friend. Not your girlfriend. He just want to be friend with her, okey??" Sehun said. ChanYeol rewind what Sehun said. Sehun was right. Don't worry too much. She has the right to be friend with KyungSoo too. ChanYeol wasn't her bodyguard or brother or father. "Yeah. I shouldn't worry too much. Let's play!!" ChanYeol ran off to chase Sehun.

                    ---------------

"What did you guys talk about??"ChanYeol sounded, breaking the silence between you two. You watched ChanYeol. He was grabbing his bagpack's strips. His eyes down to his feet. His mouth is pouting. "Me?? Talk to who??"

"KyungSoo"

KyungSoo?? Oh Yeah. You guys did talk together. You had fun talk to him. He knows what you're thinking. He knows what you feels. You like him. Keep it as a secret!!

"Nothing important." you lied. Of course it is important!! You guys talk about school!! And his ex of course. He's the one that open up to you. Such sad story.

"I want to know what you guys talk about." He insisted. Emm... Okey?? He don't have the right to know what you guys talk about. Fine. You knew he was stubborn (although you just know him yesterday XD).

"School of course." You answered. You looked at him. "School?? You guys shouldn't be laughing so much." he pouted.

"What's wrong?? We just talk about school and he made some jokes so we laughed!! Just that!! What's wrong with you ChanYeol??" you were out of your patience. It wasn't his business what I talk about with KyungSoo.

You didn't know what happens to me... Don't act like you know e-ve-ry-thing. ChanYeol's mind talked. He rolled his eyes, he fed up with KyungSoo already for stealing his ex's heart. Now his tablemate. Please . ChanYeol HATES KyungSoo. He never hated someone till this kind of level.

"Never mind. You don't know anything." ChanYeol mumbled. He kept his eyes on the rocky path, watching his feet switching from right to left and left to right. "If I don't know anything, then tell me everything!!" You watch ChanYeol. 

"I said never mind!!" ChanYeol turned his head and yelled at you. You leaped. You're shock for him to yell at you. "Oh. Sorry." You apologized. You weren't looking for fight. ChanYeol kept his head back down after that.

                                                 --------------

"I'm sorry for just now. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just not in my usual mood. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. I promise." He said. "Okey I guess. I didn't mind at all actually. Since you weren't in your mood. It's okay really. Don't worry about me." you explained. You guys are infront of your house. He waved at you and turn back. You replied his wave and then step into your house.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry. I'm sort of busy right now with school. Homework. I'm the secretary of my club and I have to go to a camp. So I didn't have much time to update. I really appreciate to those who read my fanfic. (I'm a big fan of ChanYeol♡♡♡ and EXO) So keep loving EXO right and love ChanYeol right !! ♡♡♡