Chapter 4

Waiting For You..

"What's wrong?? You wouldn't want to meet me unless there're something important." BaekHyun pulled the wooden chair infront of ChanYeol and took his seat on it. ChanYeol sighed. ChanYeol was stiring his mocha with the spoon. "I got something to ask you for sure." He uttered. "Is it a girl?? Oh no. Let me guess. Your new crush??" BaekHyun predicted and chuckled. ChanYeol groaned. "No. You know I didn't fall for anyone easily. I'm not a playboy. Emm. Like you." ChanYeol mumbled. "Sorry. I got TaeYeon already. I won't look for someone else anymore." BaekHyun said, annoyed. 


"You've never been so loyal to someone like this. TaeYeon's is the first to turn you into.. this." ChanYeol slided his hand vertically, referring to BaekHyun's body. BaekHyun giggled. "No. Okey. Just tell me. What do you want to talk about??" BaekHyun stated. ChanYeol fidgeted on his seat, earning a more comfortable position. "Okay. It's about the new girl in my class." ChanYeol started. "Oh. Yeah. I know her. She's hot. She's new and.. hot." BaekHyun joked. ChanYeol threw a sharp stare at BaekHyun. "What? I'm just saying that she's hot only!" BaekHyun back himself up. "Okey. Look. She's.. She's.." "She's what?? Come on ChanYeol!! Just tell me!" BaekHyun lost his patience. "Okey!! She's too busy with KyungSoo!!" ChanYeol half-screamed. "Oh. Dyo ehh??" BaekHyun rubbed his thumb and index on his chin, mimicking a thinking man. "She kept talking with KyungSoo and talking about KyungSoo to ME." ChanYeol said. ChanYeol pouted. BaekHyun smirked after he heard what ChanYeol complained. "What?? You got hots for her??" BaekHyun asked. ChanYeol lifted his head up with a shocking terrified expressions. "NO!!" he protested.

"Soo?? What's wrong with it??" BaekHyun took a sip of his coffee. "It annoyed me you pabo." ChanYeol rolled his eyes in annoyance of how slow was BaekHyun. BaekHyun giggled. "You're afraid she might turn out like YeEun, aren't you??"BaekHyun guessed.

'Erghhh YeEun... Don't talk about the past will you BaekHyun??' ChanYeol whispered in his heart.

YeEun. Jung YeEun. The very first girl that can make ChanYeol's heart beat goes at the speed of lightning. The first girl that he date. ChanYeol had move on. So screw that girl for dumping him.

BaekHyun drank his coffee."Okay. I'll just go straight to the point,okay??" ChanYeol stated. BaekHyun nodded.

"Teach me how to flirt." BaekHyun spit out his drink.

                                               --------------

"You do this part. And I'll do this." Dyo passed you some sheet of paper and then grab his pen and he went straight to work. You glanced at him for a few seconds and watched him write. Okay.. That was creepy. You picked up the paper and read it. History. Oh God How you hate history!! This guy must be a nerd in the middle school!! He's too intelligent and diligent!!

You took out your pencil case out from your bagpack and then start searching for your pen. But it took you so long just to find that single pen in your pencil case. Then it hit you. You left it on your desk.

'Aishhh....' Your heart sighed. You tilted your head to Dyo. He's drilling his head into his history textbook!! What was so interesting about history mannnnn??? You took a peek at his pencil case just to see if he got extra pen for you to write. You squeezed your eyes, just to zoom in. There.. There.. Oh there it is!!

"Dyo-yaa..." you whispered and poked his forearm lightly with your fingertip. "Hmm..??" He hummed. But he didn't lift his head up and continue to write important point in his notebook. "Can you lend me your pen??" He turn his head to you and stare. "Emm.. Sure." he hand you his pencil case. "Thank you!!" You thanked him. You grabbed the pencil case and start searching for any pen that you like. But something in the pencil case distract you. It's a photo of a girl with him in a park.

You took out the picture and stare at it. Woah. She's pretty. They're wearing the same uniform. They took this picture when they're sitting on a bench in a park. Dyo sensed that there're something wrong since you haven't return his pencil case yet. He stopped writing and lift his attention to you who were too curious about the girl in the photo. Dyo's eyes went to a pluto when he saw you looking at the photo. He snatched it from your hand and take a look at it. You leaped a little due to Dyo's sudden action. "I'm sorry." you apologized since you realized what you've done wrong. He must doesn't let someone touch the photo. The photo must've a lot of meaning to him. You quickly took a random pen from his pencil case and return it to him immediately. "I'm sorry for scaring you just now. I didn't mean too. This photo means a lot to me. " He took a breath and handed the photo to you. You took the photo and look at it again. "She's pretty isn't she??" Dyo exclaimed. You nodded. "Yeah. She is pretty." you added.

"Her name is YeEun. Jung YeEun. She's my first love." Dyo said. Oh. First love ehhh?? That's why he snatched the photo from you. "Oh. Where is she?? She should be by your side right now." You put the photo down and slide it to him. 

"She moved to other school last year. So we broke up. She had to go with her family. She went to Jeju Island." He added. "Has she ever dated anyone before you??" You asked. You're always interested in people's love stories. He pressed his lips and think. "No. I don't think so. I trust her." He replied. "Oh. Cool." You answered. "So.. You've move on??" 

"Sure!! Why would I keep thinking about the same girl over and over again?? It's a waste of time." He muttered. You nodded. You got chance to date him then since he had move on. You smirked to yourselves. 

YeEun.